[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain this guy for me? Why is he hated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0117.jpg (18KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
18KB, 288x512px
Can someone explain this guy for me? Why is he hated
>>
>>37009482
Well, one misconception is that he was never a normie. He was always a normie.
>>
>>37009482
Relies on his stream buddies for... well... everything. Finanical to emotional support. Pretty sure they are all he has

>>37009521
How the fuck could he be a normie? LOOK AT HIM! Thats at least 6 months into hormone treatment right there
>>
>>37009521
So why did he make the black pill video? The autism seemed pretty real
>>
>>37009482
? 4 years ago he wasnt hated
>>
File: LGF1616.jpg (59KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
LGF1616.jpg
59KB, 500x561px
>>37009482
Because he was a school shooter, didnt you hear? He wrote a big diary about wanting to get back at all the "rotten eggs" who wronged him.

He lived near me and I saw him at his former work for a local Kwik Trip
>>
>>37009482

>bitches about wageslavery and how he gets worked to death for little pay
>supported Donald Trump

LMFAO!!!
>>
>>37009579
>4 years ago

Dear god has that much time passed
>>
>>37009586
Is it sad that that day was the highlight of my decade?
>>
>>37009586
Top kek

Poor lad
>>
>>37009482
Get me the rundown
>>
>>37009482
he's a fucking normie. saw him with a female during a livestream laughing at his jokes. he has a great voice, a sense of humor, an audience and a female around him.

into the normietrash it goes.
>>
>>37009482
stop posting pictures of my bf
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 255x197px
>>37010428
This is Eggman.

>posted on /r9k/ for a long time about how he is a wagecuck and he gets worked like the sweatshops in China.

>gets roasted for being a weird looking freak

>gets mad because the only place that should accept him even roasts him

>decides to spend his life savings on plastic surgery and hair transplant

>starts getting his picture taken by professional photographer, and shows off in /r9k/

>robots start grilling him even more

>he gets angry af and shoots up school

Eggman, never forget. pic related, him after plastic surgery
>>
>>37009586
Fuck I remember this

>sluts commenting on his looks straight away
>apologize after finding out it wasn't him
>>
>>37010498
did he actually get plastic surgery?
he does like kind of different, but like, not better
>>
>>37009482
>>37010428
>see the thing is, the thing you just don't understand is *takes swig of Arizona tea* you've already lost
>once a woman even sees a GENETICally SUPERIOR man, you are nothing. you're just a background character in her quest to get chad
>*takes swig of Arizona tea* but the thing is, she can never get chad. even when she's 20, 30, 40, 50, chad will never settle for her because he's GENETICally SUPERIOR
>you see, chad can get any woman he wants. women take one look at chad and know he's GENETICally SUPERIOR from his height and bone structure, and that's it
>so a chad, even if he's 50, 60, can still get with women in their 20s or 30s and thus never feels the need to settle down, except with the select few 10/10 women. but he'll still be fucking extras on the side *takes swig of Arizona tea* because he's chad
>and eventually women hit the wall. and they're angry because they never got a GENETICally SUPERIOR man. they got stuck with you. and they hate you for showing them how much of a failure you are. that's why they get fat and don't want to fuck you. and when you have kids, your disgusting little midgets *takes swig of Arizona tea* remind them of how they could never accomplish their dreams
>>
File: r9knews.png (305KB, 724x644px) Image search: [Google]
r9knews.png
305KB, 724x644px
>>37009727

>tfw BBC News ran a front page article on how /r9k/ hates normies
>>
>>37010583
>/fit/ convinced """journalists""" that creatine rage caused the supreme gentleman's massacre

I don't have the pic
>>
>>37010583
i can just imagine the look on a dumb roastie reading thins and just blinking and scrolling away
>>
>>37010574
What in the fuck is wrong with you? Originalysisitis
>>
>>37009482
because he thought because he was extremely ugly he had privileges when in fact millions of people are on the same level of ugliness as this man
>>
>>37010536
That isn't him, you idiot. That's one of the Bogdanoff twins
>>
>>37010536

Your a fucking stupid spazzy retard.
>>
>>37012106
Can I get a speedy summation on these fellows?
>>
Attention whore with a bunch of faggy followers
>>
>>37012106
I fucking know, stop bully
You were describing Eggy and that's who I was talking about
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.