[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m-maybe if I blame women and minorities for all my problems,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

>m-maybe if I blame women and minorities for all my problems, I'll be less of a total fucking loser! daddy Trump will make everything OK!
>>
Im sure like half of the fucking people that voted for trump don't give a single fuck about minorities or women.
>>
>>37009162
>implying women are not the problem
>implying sub-humans contribute anything but destruction and rape
>implying I live in the USA
Who do you think votes left? Who do you think it benefits? Who owns all the media?
Think about that for a while.

t. Swedecuck living life on nightmare mode
>>
>>37009162
>>m-maybe if I get replies on /pol/, I'll be less of a total fucking loser! Guys look how edgy I am!
>>
>>37009239
Haha, fucking cuck. Why not buy an axe and form a raiding and with you cuck pals and at least get a chance at Valhalla?
>>
File: Hang.jpg (67KB, 850x411px) Image search: [Google]
Hang.jpg
67KB, 850x411px
It's weird and sad talking to poor people that voted Trump. They were so adamant he would fix all their problems and now.....they're still poor and miserable. He's totally doing a GOAT job despite nothing changing for them though, suck it libcucks meems.
>>
>>37009261
Oh fuck wrong board, for a second there I actually thought I was on /pol/, seeing this shit tier bait.
>>
File: 1450668199337.jpg (122KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1450668199337.jpg
122KB, 1000x850px
>>37009239
Aww, is baby stormcuck gonna cry?
>>
>>37009262
Because that is not how it works you larping faggot. I'd end up in jail and taking daily cock in the ass for Allah from Mohammed for the rest of my life. People would walk the streets and hug eachother while spreading some multikulti message and gay hashtag. Niggers and mudslime would be praised for nothing because "look at sad colored man, he needs support :(".

You severely underestimate how cucked this country is.
>>
>>37009319
Poor people are morons an easy to manipulate though, hence why they're irrelevant.
>>
>>37009192
that's the point dumbass
>>
>>37009350
It's just a bummer seeing it first hand, people near poverty talking about how a guy who makes more in a year than they will in a lifetime proclaim he cares about them.
>>
File: 454.gif (2MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
454.gif
2MB, 540x302px
>Trump fires the FBI bossman out of sheer desperation and self-defense
>/pol/ still sucks his dick
And people say liberals are brainwashed, lmao
>>
>>37009329
Shut up roastie, your biological clock is ticking. Tick tock, tick tock. Your body will not be abke to attract any males past the age of 30. Your gender will be irrelevant in a decade or two. You do nothing but leach on men's success. You will never contribute as much as men have for this world.

You are inferior in every way.
Now if you're just a male cuck I strongly suggest you embrace the culture you love so dearly by traveling to Africa or the middle-east. If not, kill yourself.
>>
Trumptards would literally eat the shit out of trumps arsehole if it meant a liberal had to smell it
>>
>>37009425
I'd bet /pol/ is very close (or already done so) to overtaking /b/ for most popular board. So many teenagers who can't even vote defending their fav politicans like it's a sport team
>>
File: pol.gif (1MB, 620x566px) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
1MB, 620x566px
>>37009425
I think you have to dedicate your sad life to something. On r9k it is traps and autism, on pol it is politics, politics are a waste of time, proving someone wrong with a different opinion doesn't change their opinion.

r9k is full of losers but pol is on another level
>>
File: 1451813971072.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451813971072.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>>>37009442
It's OK, babystormcuck. Let it all out. I'm sure daddy Drumpf will make it all better.
>>
>>37009402
Personally I have no sympathy for those people, I've seen this shit first hand growing up in a poor neighbourhood, with almost everyone on my street on government assistance, it truly is a mentality, why do you think door to door salesmen target poor people? Because they'll believe almost anything someone tells them.
>>
File: 1430106788662.png (572KB, 603x731px) Image search: [Google]
1430106788662.png
572KB, 603x731px
>Maybe if I blame FUCKING WHITE MALES for my problems I'll be less of a loser!
>I'll make it a political movement!
>>
>>37009657
>American politics are SJWs and numale alt righters having twitter wars
There's no hope.
>>
>>37009442
Don't you realize she (?) is baiting you?
At least make sure you sage.
>>
>>37009657
What. The. Fuck.
Thisisanewtypeofdisgusted
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.