[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Elliot will never be your friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: Elliot london.png (1MB, 962x719px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot london.png
1MB, 962x719px
>Elliot will never be your friend
>>
Good

jkgsdfgsdfg
>>
>>37008531
He'd be a shitty friend anyways. Ever read his manifesto? He's a jealous, bitter asshole. He wouldn't be happy for you at all if something good happened to you and not him.
>>
why would u want to be his friend? he killed i think two of his flat mates. pretty shit friend

also

>turbo manlet
>>
>>37008800
He wasn't even happy when good things happened to him. He was always a lost casue.
>>
>>37008800
>He's a jealous, bitter asshole.
I wonder how much you earned for this one? Three dollars?

>>37008817
As if you didn't know. You're just trying to draw people in to explain so that the thread will go on and then you can attack people in it to prevent the following. I know you guys.

The picture makes me want to go visit London. And all the places Elliot ever lived in and went to in Britain. Could be possible if I move there some day, or go and see my relatives. America is too damn far.

I wonder if he has a grave in Britain? The funerals were being kept there.
>>
>>37009083
Didn't earn any money. It's just what i think of him. He seemed like a really petty person. He even admitted it himself in his manifesto. He'd get angry and hate people who were happier than him and had things he desired.

Stop being a faggot. I honestly could care less if he murdered a couple normans. He was a crappy person regardless and he knew it.
>>
Why would i want to be friends with that faggot
>>
I've always loved you guys, but it isn't good to idolize anyone, much less murderers
>>
>>37009083
Lol m8 i wasnt trying to draw anyone in. I actually don't know how many flatmates he killed nor do i care. I dont spend my time thinking/researching about him. Why do you dickride him so much?
>>
>>37008800
this, wallah.
he is what you said to be. thank you for telling the truth.
>>
File: 1487949850138.jpg (294KB, 512x594px) Image search: [Google]
1487949850138.jpg
294KB, 512x594px
>>37009083
>Elliot poster is a delusional paranoid retard

didn't see that coming
>>
>>37008531
Elliot was an absolute cunt, spoiled like a bitch and couldn't handle reality.

He was rich beyond the means of 99% of Americans, if he realised there was woman beyond blond ass quarterback chasing roastie stacies then he would of lived a very comfortable life under his dad's money.

I despise Elliot, an entitled prick killed people because wahh his asian mum was a bitch
>>
>>37009131
>Stop being a faggot.
Honestly, I do not even know what you mean by this, or anyone. As far as I know, "faggot" refers to a homosexual male. How does it make me a homosexual male, if I assume, that you might be paid to say what you just said? I am sure there are those who were paid to do it, even if you were not, concluding from how often the same insults get repeated here.

And he never said that he was PETTY. He said that he is extremely jealous, that has not much to do with pettyness.

And you know I give a shit if someone thinks I'm a "faggot". Every second person here seems to be called that, just for doing something that someone does not like, so being called one has zero relevance.

Pic related: I so wish I could have all the newspaper articles of him scanned. I never managed to get a hold of any of them back in May 2014, as I was too busy studying all the other materials. It would be GREAT, if someone could scan all the articles he was in and post them somewhere.
>>
>>37009388
It's the hapa genes, man. WMAF pairings never have mentally stable children. Hapa are doomed to fail.
>>
I thought elliot was a cool kid.
but then when read his manefesto it was clear he was one of the kids that i would beat him to a pulp for pulling some promesciouse shit and talking in my back.
>>
>>37009413
you mean WFAM.
>>
>>37009393
Jealously like his was pretty petty. He also admitted that ge hated people for the simple reason that they had what he didn't. That's petty as fuck.

He knew it too. He knew it was a stupid reason to start hating his friends. He wasn't stupid. Just petty.
>>
>>37009427
Asian fathers qith white women produce good-looking children like the guy in that shitty Tekken movie. Other way around produces fuckups like Elliot
>>
>>37009289
>delusional paranoid retard
An Elliot-hater putting up his usual shit to invalidate what an Elliot-poster said, in the lack of any proper counter arguments.

I TOTALLY saw it coming.

>>37009388
>wahh his asian mum was a bitch
Gotta say you bullies get stupider and stupider day by day.

Also I see it's the Europoster time again. No wonder there's haters mostly in this thread.

Guess I gotta leave now. I'm getting sick and I need to watch the Eurovision Song Contest Finals still.
>>
>>37009507
>gets BTFO
>welp gotta leave
I love elliotposters
>>
>>37009455
yes, thats what i meant.asian moms are paranoid jealous with no life retards, and white dads are too beta to care what the asian mom is doing to her child. growing a jealous selfish weak fuckup.
white moms are cool and nice, and asian dads are cool and nice. so they raise a cool and nice son or daughter.
>>
File: tumblr_op5iv7VZKn1vfxthpo2_1280.jpg (361KB, 698x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op5iv7VZKn1vfxthpo2_1280.jpg
361KB, 698x640px
>>37009532
I just do not feel like wasting too much of my precious time on you haters. I have better things to do. Sorry for that.
>>
>>37009599
You didnt reply to my post about the pettiness thing friend.
>>
>>37009083
Shut up elliot you are dead
>>
>>37009599
you have better things to do then defending elliot" the normie faggot " rodgers,i think not.
go away anyway loser.
>>
>>37009507
>tumblr filename
>can't even get his elliot pics from here
>probably wasn't even around during the supreme gentleman's uprising

hows that for an argument kid
nothin personel
>>
File: 1485706341647.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485706341647.png
307KB, 494x456px
>>37008531

"The attack began when Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment. Afterwards, he drove to a sorority house and shot three female students outside, killing two. He drove to a nearby deli and shot to death a male student who was inside. He began to speed through Isla Vista, shooting and wounding several pedestrians and striking several others with his car. Rodger exchanged gunfire with police twice during the attack, receiving a non-fatal gunshot to the hip. The rampage ended when his car crashed into a parked vehicle and came to a stop. Police found him dead in the car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head."

>BAD
>FUCKING
>ASS
>>
>>37009701
You forgot
>cried in a bathroom stall for an hour when a girl ignored him
Definitely /ourguy/
>>
>>37009608
Oh sorry. This one more. Then I need to lay down.

>>37009436
Well if you see jealousy as a form of pettyness, then you are entitled to call him petty. That's not what he thought tho. He saw it as a screaming injustice, that some people had better lives than him, hence the hatred of the ones who made it better than him. It's part of narcissism, to feel like that, and he was a narcissist, to some point. It is not really something you choose to be, it is a personality disorder, that needs to be treated by proper therapists, who he did not have.

>>37009625
It does not make anyone a "loser" to defend anyone, even a "normie faggot". There's no basis for such an argument.
>>
>>37009804
there is no basis in your rambling.
i do what i do and you still confused and clueless.
>>
>>37009670
tumblr filename does not invalidate anyone's point, unless you're prejudiced to the bone. Also, adding the photo was not part of an argument, but to annoy the haters a bit.

I have a lot of pictures from here, tumblr, Google Maps, Facebook, YouTube, and all over the internet, thousands of them, all connected to Elliot in some way. Also, pointing out that someone's getting images from tumblr only, invalidates their point as little as calling calling them faggot, edgy or fedora tippers. It's plain stupidity to even to try to do so and only proves that you are lacking all possible counter arguments and that your opponent is actually right.

Yes, I was. I discovered him on 26th of May, 2014. Someone said that in America, there was a guy who shot people because he could not have sex. I wanted to see this guy, as I could not believe what was being said, and the person linked his Retribution video. Seeing that, I could believe the fact even less and was awestruck and finally obsessed.

Bye, think I need to see this once again.

https://youtu.be/H6m6hpRodvc

No more replies, sorry.
>>
File: 1491851625191.jpg (239KB, 1103x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1491851625191.jpg
239KB, 1103x1440px
>>37010135
going to tumblr at all completely invalidates any and all points you try to make you edgy fedora tipping faggot
>>
>>37010024
>there is no basis in your rambling.
>i do what i do and you still confused and clueless.
None of what I said is rambling, it is a completely reasonable comment about what you said, as anyone can see. You're just lacking all possible counter arguments against what I said, so instead you are trying to invalidate what I said by claiming it was a rambling. Then you even add that you just do what you do, obviously referring to the way you want to claim he was petty, as a proven fact, no matter what anyone else says.

Time for the greentext to demonstrate what I mean
>Mom: Dear Anon, your shoes are wet, you should take them out of your feet so that the floor does not get wet.
>Anon-child: Mom, you're so stupid. The floor does not get wet even if my shoes are wet. Everyone knows that!
>Anon, I have lived a lot longer than you, I know the floor gets wet if your shoes are wet. You are just saying it does not get wet because you do not want to get your shoes off.
>Anon-child: NO IT DOES NOT GET WET. IF I SAY IT DOES NOT THEN IT DOES NOT. I do what ever I want and you can't stop me because I'm right, no matter what anyone says.

Yeah, the typical way the discussion goes on around here.
>>
Do people actually unironically idolize Elliot?
>>
File: 1493920874622.png (777KB, 956x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493920874622.png
777KB, 956x785px
>>37010384
>None of what I said is rambling
>Continues to ramble

Are you all right?
>>
>>37010173
>going to tumblr at all completely invalidates any and all points you try to make
No it does not, if you do it for collecting things of someone/something important. The truth is never black and white.
>>
File: 1487909003193.jpg (29KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487909003193.jpg
29KB, 500x445px
>>37010483
Sorry tumblrfag I don't make the rules I just enforce them
>>
>>37010483
I thought you were leaving and had better things to do? Why are you still here arguing with us haters/bullies?

Kek
>>
>>37010415
>Tries to invalidate someone's totally reasonable point through claiming it's rambling, in the lack of any proper counter arguments
>Gets pointed out that he is doing so
>Tries to invalidate that through claiming it's just more of rambling
>Gets pointed out that he is doing so
>Tries to invalidate that too through claiming it's rambling again

No point to go on.
>>
>>37010586
He's just a buttblasted Elliot dickrider who got BTFO yet again. Let's see how long he sticks around
>>
>>37010678
>still rambling
>>
>>37009507
>calling us bullies
You're like those tumblrinas crying about people bullying them in their safe spaces. No wonder you idolize Elliot. You're almost as pathetic and beta as he was.
>>
>>37008531
is the guy in the red hoodie a young bogdanoff?
>>
File: 1494448319130.jpg (102KB, 481x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494448319130.jpg
102KB, 481x360px
>>37008531
That image.

I don't worship (or even like) Elliot Rodgers, but that image is surreal. Imagine going back through time and having the ability to befriend this young man and guide him so he doesn't take lives and his own.
>>
>>37010986
oh fuck somebody gimme a rapid recap on this guy
>>
>>37009131
What's wrong with being angry and hating people who are happier and better than you? I think it's a natural reaction. It also happens to me.
>>
>>37008531
The true pure hero. 9 days to the anniversary
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.