[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do normies spend their entire lives willingly doing things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1448086623485.jpg (8KB, 249x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448086623485.jpg
8KB, 249x325px
why do normies spend their entire lives willingly doing things they don't want to do?
>>
It's the shit you don't wanna do that makes you grow
>>
>>37008123
why do robots avoid responsibility and intimate relationships?
>>
>>37008140
because comfy life is king
>>
>>37008123
Because they are mindless drones in constant tunnel vision.
>>
>>37008123
Because what you want to do and what you need to in order to survive aren't one in the same.
>>
File: 1489101447906.jpg (71KB, 600x814px) Image search: [Google]
1489101447906.jpg
71KB, 600x814px
>>37008123
They get more stimulation from working and fucking roast beef/drinking with the bros than robots could ever hope to grasp.
Once you get a taste of the normie life, it may consume you and make you feel as if you HAVE to keep the chains on.

Thankfully, we have catgirls.
>>
Im watching american psycho right now. This shit is good.

He's doing things to blend in too akwardly but since he is rich nobody cares
>>
File: 1493542077959.jpg (93KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
1493542077959.jpg
93KB, 640x583px
>>37008358
people always say this but i got a taste of the normie life and immediately went back to playing video games and browsing Himalayan Throat-Singing Forums because the idea of going out with people and being pestered by a significant other exhausts me on a mental level.
>>
>>37008123
Because they want certain things more than robots do, things like sex, financial stability and their own houses. To them the trade off of doing things they don't want to do (work, gym, dating) is worth the cost to get these desires.

Robots want the cheeseburgers of life, they're easy to get and require no effort. Normies want fillet mignon and are willing to prepare it for themselves or pay for it.
>>
>>37008123
eh
better than doing nothing
>>
>>37008140
Cause why exist if all you're doing is shit that sucks?
>>
>>37008123
I'm willingly on /r9k/ and I hate it. Am I a normie now?
>>
>willingly
>dont want to
too obvious
>>
>>37008129
then why do japanese women wear restrictive wooden shoes
>>
>>37008129
Meme

Most people regress in life and don't grow at all, that's why people long for the past and that's why midlife crises are a thing.
>>
>>37009178
most of the regression is genetic but they grow in other ways
>>
>>37008123

I just got an 8:30-5 job.

Why do I do it? The real answer is "I don't know what else to do". If I want to afford my own apartment and food, I need a job. If I stopped working I would have no money. So what else can I do?
>>
>>37009195
kys you are selve

shill for libruls

go 2 apefreaka
>>
>>37009151
Hot
Orgy
>>
>>37009151
That's a Chinese thing. Also I'm pretty sure footbinding is illegal now
>>
As more of a normie than most on here, I'm a freeter rather than a neet because:

1. I want to feel as though I have a reason to get up in the morning and I'm not going to write a symphony and get 7 haircuts each day
2. People judge me and it batters my already fragile self-respect
3. It's nice to have a bit more money

As for having a partner, sometimes it doesn't feel worth it. Being constantly pestered about more money, having to go to her family functions (as I have to do today) being unable to do that shit I want to like getting wasted and watching animes is pretty grim. However, having someone around the house is a lot of comfort and pretty much the only option since I hate my family because they're abusive pieces of shit.

Whether it's living in relative squalor under your parents (literally if you're a basement dweller) or doing what your wife tells you until you lose all sense of self, life comes down to riding it out. Death by degrees.

So on review, 'doing things you don't want to do' more or less covers all of life. To live is undesireable, but not necessarily to such an extent that suicide feels appealing. So instead we all languor here waiting for sweet release.
>>
>>37008123
Most robots aren't exactly celibate or friendless by choice.
>>
>>37008123

I don't get most of you. How do you affort living without working? Do your parents support you?

For most people, their parents don't support them, so they don't have a choice
>>
>>37008389
the book is quite good would recommend 10/10
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.