[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military? it will give your life a purpose.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Why are you not in the military?

it will give your life a purpose.
>>
they want to waste my life
>>
I live in literal where which is located in europe

I wanted to join military but I dont want to end up protecting rapefugees
>>
>>37007858
>>it will give your life a purpose.
Lol no it won't.
>>
I intend to join when we aren't ruled by ZOG
>>
>>37007858
This autum I'll be called in for Military pattern and then it will be decided if I have to take a basic military eduaction.

If I do get to do the military education I'll join them
>>
>>37007858
you are a fucking idiot
orig
>>
>>37007858
i would but Im a lazy fuck with bad eyes and military in my country is very selective so I wouldn't get in anyway

It's quite sad really because I think it would really give my life atleast a bit of meaning, If I died by hands of some goatfucker atleast I would be remembered as a hero or something
>>
I want to protect my country. But the military would force me to protect the current values of our politicians.

I'm not risking my life for muhammad to rape our citziens.
>>
if i lived in america where their training is easy as fuck then maybe i would
>>
I don't feel all that strongly about "defending my country" or anything like that(Although I can respect the people who do feel that way. ) Also in the military you would have little privacy, no freedom, and there's a good chance you'll get carted off to some shithole and if you decide you hate serving too bad you have to serve until your term is done
>>
File: Maki.jpg (232KB, 1641x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Maki.jpg
232KB, 1641x1478px
>Dude go have a slogfest with some Mudslime in an irrelevant shithole, it will protect your freedoms!
Americans please
>>
I was actually dating a beautiful girl, when the military wanted me. So they could have promised me almost literally anything, and I would have refused. I almost kinda wish I had joined, though, since it might have given me some direction. But I'm still not sure it was worth forgoing the wonder of my girlfriend, at the time.
>>
File: 1494201774873.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494201774873.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>>37007885
>as if you're not already wasting it
>>
>>37007858
Whose purpose would that be, herbert?
>>
>>37007858
>it will give your life a purpose.

It will destroy any purpose your life may have had. State sanctioned psychopathy is not fun.
>>
Hurr Durr 'tect cuntry.... Durr!

Lel!
>>
File: 1451319911555.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1451319911555.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>Dying for Imperialism that spends your life like chump change
No thanks
>>
>>37008120
Dumb libatard
>>
>>37008141
Why you care what he thinks? Go to die in the middle of the desert while Schlomo pats your back and Jamal fucks your gf back home, nothing stops you
>>
Infantry is boring as fuck and my entire career was spent driving around waiting to get blown the fuck up, and we got in one shootout that lasted about 10 minutes. It won't even make you more social if you don't take initiative and talk to people.

If you want any semblance of "purpose" then go SEALs or army sf, at least then you get ops like hostage rescue or generally more interesting covert action. Hell generic SWAT or police work would give you more purpose.
>>
File: 1494112821603.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494112821603.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
>>37008612
>gf

>>37008071
>It will destroy any purpose your life may have had
that's why you go in when you don't have purpose in the first place
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.