[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 2149niq.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
2149niq.png
586KB, 640x634px
>just be confident, that's what girls are really attracted to
>start lifting
>I have this 5'2 friend that pulls like crazy, so height doesn't matter
>just work on your personality instead!
>you just need to act more alpha
>robert Downey jr. is only 3'4 irl, and he girls love him!
>I'm 6'5 and still a virgin
>why don't you date short girls?
Did I miss anything?
>>
''you play with the cards life gave you not with the ones you want''
>>
>>37004649
That pic is hilarious and makes me fell better about my tiny dick
>>
>>37004649
she looks like a massive CUNT anyway

that nice looking dude could probably do way better
>>
>>37004649
What a bitch. Why is he letting her touch him?
>>
>>37004649
>>why don't you date short girls?

this one gets me. short girls are the ones you see dating the tallest guys.
>>
>tfw 5'5
>tfw blonde
>tfw good looking
>tfw can't bulk even though manlet
>tfw girls comment on how jealous they are of my butt
I should have been a fucking tranny when I had the chance
>>
5'8 here

dont feel too bad

couldve been worst
>>
>>37005066
Exactly. Tall girls are the least likely to care about height, so short guys should go for taller girls.
>>
>>37005066
>>37005787
Tall girls are chill af
I haven't met a girl under 5'2 who wasn't goddamn obssessed with height
>>
>>37004649
>Girls like gentlemen who will treat them well
>Girls don't date wimps, you need to be assertive

Can we stop talking about girls and talk about video games or something
>>
File: IMG_1099.png (105KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.png
105KB, 422x422px
Most of what you mentioned is actually sound advice but I know you'd rather dwell in self pity and despair, simply because it's easier than improving yourself
>>
>>37006353
It's not that the advice is bad, it's that everyone says that regardless of circumstances and acts like those are the only possible solutions.
>>
>>37006221
I'm a short guy and I have fucked girls of all heights. Shortest was maybe 4'10". Tallest about 6'. Height obsession is just a /r9k/ meme.
>>
>>37004649
>devito is short and famous
>just be a famous actor bruh
>>
>>37007954
>I'm a short guy
Says the 5'8 dude. 5'4 here
>>
The sad thing is that most of these are true, but angry robots will deny it. Nobody was born to get lots of pussy, they worked for it. Incidentally, all the biggest pussy slayers I know are average or below average in height, I don't know a single playboy who is above 6'. Experiences of other anons usually agree.
>>
>>37008029
5'6" actually. But yea, 5'4" is kinda borderline too short. I guess those 2 inches of difference are relevant, but you still have plenty of options to make girls forget about your height. Just like those 6'5" lanklets have trouble getting girls, but some manage by making themselves desirable in other ways.
>>
>>37005066
I'm not the only one who noticed this it seems. The short girls are always the ones who want a tall as fuck guy and literally look at the exact height he has, even if he's taller than them anyway.

Tall girls on the other hand (not overly tall though) seem totally fine with guys their height or sometimes even slightly shorter.
>>
>>37004649
Tbh, being a manlet barely matters. Height obsession is the stupidest thing-- as long as you're good looking it doesn't matter.

I'd legit rather be a 5'5 dude with a 6/10 face then a 6' dude with a 5/10 face
>>
>>37005787

This is false you lying retard. Short women want tall men and tall women want even taller men, its just that the difference they demand between them and the taller guy is fewer inches because they're already so tall.

They all want 99%+ men on international height scales. And they'd rather all share one than let a sub 99% impregnate them.
>>
>>37006353
>>37007764

Its objectively really bad advice and trying desperately to convince yourselves of a just world won't change that objective reality. Height preferences among women are scientifically genetic and innate, and non-negotiable. You just gotta deal with it, ok?
>>
>>37008422
>This is false you lying retard.
I am a short guy who has fucked tall girls. You are a kissless virgin. Who do you think is more qualified to speak about what girls like?
>>
>>37008707
this guy knows whats up
why is this not original?
>>
>>37005066
>>37006221
>>37008069

This right here. I used to be super attracted to short girls, but I fucking hate them now. I can't stop how pathetically obsessed they are with tall height. I got the inside scoop once and figured out why this is.

The answer is that short girls are super self conscious about their height. Sure guys love short women, but all females' minds have been indoctrinated by the media and female peers to believe that 5'9-5'11 girls are the only girls capable of reaching true 10/10 "beauty" status. Women rank themselves on a percentage system of physical self worth, and some attributes (tits, height, face) are worth much more than others (personality, hair color, hand size). They've been brainwashed to believe that height worth a shit-ton of points. Every female friend and acquaintance reinforces this belief to her.

So when you see a short girl dating a tall guy, know that it's the same exact thing as a short guy, or small-penis guy, driving a huge truck. The difference is the short girl won't get shamed for her over compensation, whereas the small-penis guy will. One final note is that short girls are so self conscious about their heights that they want to breed it out of the gene pool; they want to produce a child that will be tall.

Wanna destroy a short girl's self esteem one day? Talk to her in a "child voice" (like you would to your puppy or a toddler), or tell her that she should really consider getting diagnosed for Tinker Bell Syndrome.
>>
>>37009097
All girls are insecure. Regardless of their height and looks. Even that 10/10 Stacy is insecure about her looks and constantly finds something wrong with herself when staring at a mirror.
>>
>>37009097
>Wanna destroy a short girl's self esteem one day?
I have done that by being a short guy having a tall gf. Seeing a guy with a gf 4 inches taller and wearing heels will fill any short girl with raging buttmad.
>>
>>37009363
Correct. But short girls are so universally accepted for their height that men seem to overlook just how important they think their height is. Most men usually think that tits is the part a girl is most self-conscious about. In fact, it's height. Tits can be changed easily. So can facial structure, teeth, hair, skin tone, weight, and eye color (colored contact lenses).

Height is a completely different thing that would require intense, expensive, time-consuming, painful, and dangerous procedures and physical therapy to change... and even then you can't add more than a couple of inches, anyway, which won't help the average 5'4" girl become 5'11".

>>37009395
Very interesting. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>37009363
But why boys, go the exact opposite way around.
like boys fix what need to be fixed and go with it. they even make themselves think thier good when in reality they are 3/10
like me and others here with two T producing testicles.

About irl.
tall women with short men lived the longest toghterand had tall children.
Average men with average woman are the most normie couple.
same hieght couple are the wierdest couples.
short woman with above average man. mediocre couple. the woman must be fucked up in the head and talks too much.
>>
>>37009395
kek, alpha as fuck. zozzle.
>>
File: 1468023358153.jpg (164KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468023358153.jpg
164KB, 685x800px
feels good not to be a manlet
>>
>>37009796
You prefer being a lanklet virgin?
>>
>>37009813
No i prefer to be a sexually active and desired young man :3
>>
This thread is making me reconsider my life. As a 5'4" (165cm) guy I've come to despise short girls and their bullshit standards. Unfortunately I've always been too scared off by tall girls, ruling them out as an option before ever speaking to one. Suddenly I think I'm developing a thing for tall girls. Thanks, guys. I mean it.
>>
>>37009635
this bitches thinks they are living forever.
>>
>>37009999
Quads speak the truth. Go for tall girls. You will find that girls who are 175+ don't give a fuck about height and they will be happy if a guy 10cm shorter shows her attention and is nice to her.
>>
>i canny breathe

feels good being 6'2

i honestly don't know how womanlets think that being 5' or 5'3 and dating a 6' - 6'3 guy doesn't look awkward as fuck

but that anon who talked about insecurity nailed it. womanlets literally wanna breed their womanletness away. and taller chicks tend to give less fucks and be more forgiving cos there aren't as many tall enough guys for them anyway.
>>
Anyone got pictures of manlets fucking obviously taller woman?
>>
File: salman_rushdie_with_wifey.jpg (74KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
salman_rushdie_with_wifey.jpg
74KB, 634x486px
>>37011479
>inb4 he's rich and famous
>>
>>37011479
https://www.xvideos.com/?k=midget+guy
>>
File: 1477090929038.gif (982KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1477090929038.gif
982KB, 371x209px
>all these manlets thinking they know the meaning of suffering
Try being a hairlet you fucking normies.
>>
>>37011604
if you're tall enough, girls won't be able to see the top of your head

checkm8 hairlets
>>
>>37005551
5'9 here
I feel it too :)
>>
>>37011604
>ray william johnson is hot
>>
>>37004709
Well...yeah, obviously.
How do I arrange them into a winning hand?
Normie advice isn't even advice, it's just trite buzzwords.
>>
>>37004649
>why don't you date short girls?
Short girls want tall guys to compensate for their own size.
>>
>>37012548
Be awesome. Girls love awesome guys. Everyone does. Just don't be a basement-dwelling fat NEET and things will look up.
>>
>>37013611
Kek never heard the "Just don't be yourself" meme before
>>
>>37013763
>just bee urself
That's a meme of /r9k/ that angry manchildren use as an excuse for not making an effort to get laid.
>>
I'm only 5'11 and it fucking kills me.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.