[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 23

File: images(3).jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
4KB, 260x194px
>socially anxious wreck
>decided to try xanax, only 1mg
>for the first time in my life I feel normal
>can just talk to strangers
>look people in the eye now
>not constantly rushing to think of something to say, just let it out and work with comfortable silences
i-is this what being a normie feels like?? Is being a drug addict worth a healthy social life? I actually talked to a girl today, and confidently looked directly into her eyes the whole time, felt better than anything i've done in weeks.
>>
benzos are relatively safe for your body unless you use them all the time
easy to get addicted and become a wreck tho
>>
>>37004535
Are you the guy I told to try benzos on omegle?
>>
>>37004625
You won't get addicted at this dose unless you're very skinny. However you will become dependant but that's not a big deal because you're on a harmless dosage.
>>
>>37004535
>drug addict
>healthy
I'd rather be a nut than have to take pills to "normalize" myself
>>
>>37004778
You don't understand modern medicine kill yourself
>>
>>37004625
How often can they be used safely?
>>37004637
Naw
>>37004778
I disagree, I have a feeling you haven't tried it, or your anxiety isn't that bad. I just want to be able to talk to people
>>
>>37004535
you are on a fast track to drug addiction. don't fall for the trap. just live the rest of your life being socially anxious. it is far better than wrecking yourself.
>>
>>37004831
>just live the rest of your life being socially anxious
hello chaotic evil
>>
File: 1485230212640.png (274KB, 452x476px) Image search: [Google]
1485230212640.png
274KB, 452x476px
>>37004828
>(((modern medicine)))
Ya ya and if try to claim there isn't 68 genders I'm a "science denier" too right?
>>
>>37004535
Hey, just the thread I was looking for.

Recently diagnosed with anxiety and depression. Meds are recommended.

I'd like to avoid brain zap shit and nausea. I'm actually rerrified of these brain zap things. Sounds like they never go away for some people.

Been sort of self medicating with alcohol. I found marijuana extremely unpleasant. Phenibut did nothing for me really.

Who here has had experience with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs?
>>
Enjoy your year or so of feeling normal until you develop a tolerance and everything seems worse than before because you experienced what being normal felt like.
>>
>>37004848
no, drug addiction or dependence is "chaotic evil". social anxiety is just normal and pretty uncomfortable. the drugs will just make things worse in the long run. anyone should know this, unless you haven't done any research.
>>
>>37004831
>just live the rest of your life being socially anxious. it is far better than wrecking yourself.
.... is it though? That sounds right but I'm not sure it holds ip in reality
>>
>>37004829
How much do you weigh? Words words
>>
>>37004535
where do you get xanax? do you need a prescription?
>>
>>37004831
>live the rest of you life in the basement or homeless.

Sorry Sven, but I live in Murica and need to make a living. I don't get fat government hand outs.
>>
Similar question. Should I start taking Prozac? I was prescribed a few days ago. Anyone here who takes it, I'm guessing a lot do. What effects, how long did it take to "kick in", any problems coming off?
>>
>>37004894
Benzos work the best but are the most dangerous
Phenibut works really well for me, did you atleast 1g on empty stomach?
Kava is cool but not that strong
Kratom is the shit at the right dose
I just cycle all these when I need to be in social situations
>>
>>37004901
That's not how they work.
>>
>>37004914
185lb /fit
>>37004917
My brothers a drug dealer and has a b
>>
>>37004894
Xanax apparently doesn't have those side effects. I personally don't trust anything that permanently modifies your brain anyway. Sounds too jewish to me.
>>
Save it for special occasions when you want to be a normie. Otherwise your tolerance will build quickly. Following that, serious addiction.
>>
>>37004906
it holds up in reality more than anything? haven't you ever met or seen a drug addict who has lost everything? or at least seen a documentary. i'm just asking this because i too am socially anxious and an alcoholic. it has wrecked my life, but not nearly as bad as my brother who overdosed on heroin. just trying to warn you guys. if you want, you can learn for yourselves. just saying i would not recommend it.
>>
anyone have busiprone? my pill pusher tried to give me this and it did nothing
>>
>>37004962
>permanently modifies your brain anyway

I dont think any drugs do that if they work as intended. That's why you have to keep taking them your whole life.
>>
>>37004953
how is this not how literally every addictive mind altering substance works? i don't even think it is even possible to argue against my point.
>>
>>37004942
2weeks homie if you see anything negative you can't handle talk to the doc. 2 to feel 4 for the fill effect
>>
>Socially anxious wreck
>Get 1mg prescription for xanax
>Doesnt seem to resolve anything directly
>End up spending $250 on random accessories for my tablet
>Invite a dude on craigslist over and blow him, let him cum in my throat
>Probably why I have oral herpes now
>Completely fucking trash my apartment with a couple people who wanted to hang out and smoke weed
>End up getting super fucked up on so many other drugs because the xanax completely shut down my sense of caution
>Still felt anxious while on it
0/10 shit drug for shit brains
>>
>>37004535
how do you get prescribed original xanax?
>>
>>37004958
1mg tab is fine for you, take up to 2mg as needed I would not suggest taking it daily although at your weight you could take 1mg everyday for life and not have any related health issues though the high would obviously dwindle.

Benzos are a tool the lower you take the better, they are the key to unlocking a locked door but you still have to put it in, turn it, and then open the door. Do not let it open the door for you.
>>
>>37005031
Jesus I wish I had that kind of tolerance
>>
>>37004874
>thinks he's a robot
>not on a psychotropic to possibly help crippling mental illness
>probably doesn't even have a mental illness

you fit in really well normalfag
>>
>>37004976
it never does anything for anyone
terrible pill
strangely pregabalin did work for me for a while, despite being similarly ineffective
>>
File: 1485387458180.jpg (47KB, 411x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485387458180.jpg
47KB, 411x325px
Hi op. I use to be a barhead. Yes it's a godsend for ppl like us. But the thing is you have to keep it in moderation. Tolerance builds up p quick. You will start having memory problems, blacking out, knock out. If u unfortunately run out and ur body is dependant on it, the withdrawals is literally hell and on par with heroin but in a different way. It can be fatal. Your whole body feels weak and like a bunch of needles r poking you. You might get auditory and visual hallucinations wich i had. Intense vivid dreams that made me lose touch with reality. U might get brain zaps/twitch and seizures. Which i got suddenly going cold turkey. So if u do decide to stop, its best to taper off. This is just my experience tho, i popped em like candy.

If you got an actual script from ur doc thtd be preferable since ur doasage can b monitered and such. If u can stick to using em wen u actually need to use em ie wen ur anxious and not jst at home wanting to get high like i did.
>>
>>37005106
why? wouldnt that mean just having to spend more money?
>>
>>37005031
Do yu weigh 80lbs or were you also drinking?
>>
>>37004962
>permanently modifies your brain
But pretty much everything does that. Even if you are/were a smoker your brain changes a bit. But that's also true for mundane things like memories and such, those are also stored permanently in your brain.
>>
>>37004535
Trust me, I've been on clonazepam for 2 years now. Benzos quickly lose their magic after a few weeks of constant use. After that you're just kind of staving off the massive anxiety you had rather than killing it all together. If you stop for any reason, especially with alprazolam (aka Xanax), your symptoms start coming back.

I've gone through withdrawal twice and it is not fun at all. Especially if you have to practically beg an ER for an emergency prescription. They have no mercy for you and automatically assume you're just trying to get a fix even if you show them you've been out for a week.

Your best bet for using benzos and avoiding developing dependence/tolerance is to just use them on an as needed basis. That is, when you're really anxious or anticipate being in a situation that will make you anxious. Don't use them daily, don't use them more than a few times in a week, and only take as much as you need to not be overly anxious.
>>
>>37005031
>>Probably why I have oral herpes now
hahahahhaha
i'm sorry
>>
>>37005144
Holy fuck this is the cringiest thread I've ever endured. Buspar is a daily drug that is similar to a benzo but it must be present in you system to work so you take at least some of it daily, and you take a higher dosage when you know the day is going to be rough like an interview, however it does not give you a high like a benzo or the instant relief.

Getting a psychology degree was a bad choice.
>>
>>37004995
All drugs cause dependencies over time. THAT is why you have to keep taking them your whole life.
>>
>>37004942
The best I can describe it is it numbs your emotions; you don't get nearly as low as you used to, but you don't feel the highs as well anymore either.
Messed with my dick, killed my sex drive and made it almost impossible to cum
Changed my sense of smell too, like things smelled the same but I reacted to them differently, smells that were good/neutral before were suddenly really nasty

Overall, even though it made me more functional I felt like an emotionless psychopath so I went cold turkey after a couple years. Didn't have any problems coming off from what I remember though
>>
>>37005242
For benzos specifically they should not be that way. You take benzos because your serotonin levels are too low to and because they are so low you have issues interacting with others (for the most part this is the root of their anxiety and depression) so you take it as a tool to be able to talk to people and have normie fun and you gain the experience so you can stop taking it and start producing your own serotonin with your new friends.

I said earlier it's like a key to a door, you still need to unlock it and open it, but it gave you the ability to do so.
>>
>>37005154
The opposite. I'm saying I wish I had a tolerance so low that I could get fucked up on 1mg.
>>
>>37005364
I can get pretty lit off half a mg but I'm skinny as hell.
>>
File: i'm at a.jpg (33KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
i'm at a.jpg
33KB, 260x194px
Am I the only person who saw potential for this?
>>
>>37005162
I was also drinking
>>
>>37005335
>You take benzos because your serotonin levels are too low

no you don't
>>
>>37005475
blue pill red pill two pill long pill?
>>
>>37005516
It does not produce serotonin directly it puts you in a place to produce. Depressants do though.
>>
>there's no magic pill
>best bet is to keep rotating shit
>and trying new shit
>putting more money in shekelsteins pocket

damn
>>
>>37004535
Don't get addicted. As someone who's been addicted to both opiates and xanax, xanax addiction is by far worse. The withdrawals are living hell.
>>
File: loss.jpg (43KB, 529x395px) Image search: [Google]
loss.jpg
43KB, 529x395px
>>37004535
xanax does indeed aid with anxiety.
only issue is whether the pills allow you to live a life that is worth living.
good luck out there.
>>
File: 97ysga4e535.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
97ysga4e535.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
>>37004535
Laddy boy, I didn't read the other shitposts before me, but honestly boy ... Xanax makes you feel good? Don't bother with it. You will become dependent. The last thing you want is to become dependent on benzos. It's like being an alcoholic. Look up Phenibut. That will at least make you feel good for a couple of hours and it's not a narcotic so you won't end up in the hospital because you're withdrawing. Though, don't fuck with it, even with Phenibut or Benzos. Please, nigga. Don't fall for the Jew meme. Save yourself. You will be treated like a pill pusher if you end up in the hospital with withdrawals. A perment record. Please. DON'T. DON'T TAKE BENZOS!!! PLEASE!!!!!! DON'T BE RETARDED LIKE ME. SAVE YOURSELF. YOU'RE BETTER OFF BINGE DRINKING EVERY NIGHT, SERIOUSLY. THAT'S HOW BAD BENZOS ARE, ESPECIALLY LONG ACTING BENZOS LIKE KLONOPINS. NO!!!!!!!!!!

t.Alcholic that is also dependent on Benzos and was cut off and have to taper or else I'm DEAD. Please.
>>
>>37005475
Ahahaha you son of a bitch, haven't seen this meme in awhile.
>>
File: 326a4e6yuag3.png (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
326a4e6yuag3.png
32KB, 657x527px
>>37005631
Oh, and i forgot to mention. The good feeling from benzos WILL WEAR OFF. And you will have to take more to feel the same. And if you get to that point, turn BACK NOW. DO NOT TAKE MORE. Take Phenibut instead you fake nigga, it's not worth it anyways. At least Phenibut you can buy online legally in the US so you can taper on your own unlike with benzos which only niggers and (((doctors))) give you.
>>
>>37005553
>it puts you in a place to produce

no, wrong again
>>
>>37005486
lol you goof thats why you blacked out not the 1mg of xanax, lookup their interactions and try it again because 1mg is a therapuatic dose
>>
>>37005475
I dont get it pls explain meme
>>
>>37005664
You can get addicted to and have withdrawals from phenibut too bub.
>>
>>37005631
>>37005664
What if I take 0.5-1mg 3 days a week for social interactions? I've had a huge bag of them in my house for months now and haven't been craving and have managed an opiate habit so could I handle it?
>>
File: 1494452021170.png (250KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1494452021170.png
250KB, 675x694px
>tfw the only medicine for anxiety this ward can offer to me are zyprexa and seroquel
>>
File: 1478043999803.gif (578KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1478043999803.gif
578KB, 500x285px
>>37004535
>have crippling social anxiety
>also slight add
>get adderall prescription, was ez
>makes me smart for a few months
>other than saying stupid things to people sometimes, its gud
>crashes are terrible though
>lose 15 pounds
>tolerance built up
>still losing weight
>jaw hurts all the fucking time
>never get enough sleep or food
>feel fucking terrible when i dont take it
>depend on it
>tolerance so strong that i run out after 2 weeks
>tfw 105lbs 5'7 m
>i cant stop taking this stuff, i need it to accomplish anything of note
>cant get out of bed in the morning ever
>too tired a lot of the time to actually do anything
>never want to eat, even when sober
>woke up at 6pm on friday
>still up

fucking reee why isnt their a drug that fixes shit without making it worse at the same time

>mfw it's wearing off again but i wont be able to sleep for another 8 hours regardless
>>
File: 3254376suasg34.png (288KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
3254376suasg34.png
288KB, 600x336px
>>37005807

Look. I'm not going to play doctor here. Do your own research. Look up what other faggots are dealing with after taking benzos for months/years and they're tapering off or FUCKING DIE because shit doctors are more worried about the DEA than your health. It's worse than getting hooked on pain killers and finding heroin on the street. You WILL DIE if you're dependent on benzos, similar to alcohol. They give alcoholics short acting benzos to avoid seizures. You will be immune. AND DIE. A painful death btw.

Your GABA receptors are going to be FUCKED. You'll never be the same, if unlucky. The longer you take benzos or other bullshit like Phenbiut, the longer the recovery. Phenibut, which is considered a supplement, works similar to benzos if taken in large doses. Phenibut hits the ... I believe ... GABA-b receptors but if you take enough, say around 2000mg, it hits the GABA-a recptors. Even if you take benzos ~3 times a week, you'll still be fucked. Phenibut if taken more than twice a week will fuck you up since it won't work anymore. But, if you're taking xanax or any other short acting benzo, aka NOT KLONOPIN OR VALIUM, i think you may be fine. Any short acting benzo that has a half life of 6 hours, aka xanax, won't be as bad as other shit.
>>
File: 34 75isdh4534.gif (1MB, 482x373px) Image search: [Google]
34 75isdh4534.gif
1MB, 482x373px
>>37005807
>>37006032

My point is, don't get dependent on them. They tell you that these drugs are "addictive". They're not addictive. The only reason why they tell you that is because the longer you take this shit the less effect it has on you. It has nothing to do with addiction, aka can't live without it. Anything can be addictive. Even food, look at all the fat fucks around us. Anyways, don't fall for the benzo meme, please. The only reason why I recommend you to STOP before it's too late because benzos are a schedulded drug. You don't know how much bullshit I've had to deal with to get refills. It's so fucking retarded. The prescriber doesn't want to get targeted by the DEA so you have to deal with bullshit. Look, either get phenibut, which you can find online legally or ask your shit doctor about gabapentin. At least it isn't a scheduled drug and you'll be fine. Or pretend to take it and sell it. :^)

Please don't become dependent to benzos, a scheduled drug. You will literally end up like the stupid faggots that get on pain killers and look for heroin, BUT WORSE BECAUSE YOU COULD LITERALLY DIE IF YOU'RE DEPENDENT, unlike with heroin (you can die from being dehydrated like a retard).
>>
>>37004535
>it's a sperg falls for a placebo thread

these are always great
>>
>tfw faggot doctor cuts you off your Valium supply after 2 years

Asshole didn't even let me taper, lucky I didn't have a seizure
>>
Meth abuse works for me
>>
>>37005112
>thinks he's mentally ill
>creates victim-complex in own mind
>takes drugs to feel "normal"

you're real fucking dumb robotfag
>>
File: 246w478shsg3.jpg (239KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
246w478shsg3.jpg
239KB, 1440x1080px
>>37006156
fuck off, i know many other robots besides myself that fell for the jew perscription meme, please, IT IS NOT WORTH IT. At least do your own research before taking ANY medication. Pretend to get it. Don't say anything. Just take it. Then, do your own research. At least look for [x medication] withdrawals BEFORE you start taking it. Please. Just imagine if you become dependent on a medication, any of them, and something happens. Lets say WW3 happens and you can't get you refill. What are you going to do? Fuck that. Please. Save yourself. Don't fall for the Jew trap.
>>
>>37005801
Phenibut withdrawal will never potentially kill you though
>>
>>37005475
The rarest edit
>>
>>37006063
Okay, but if I don't get dependant then 1mg 2 times a week is fine no? Would adding phenibut on offdays be a gaba overload?
>>
>>37006017
How much are you taking?

Also it sounds like you took it everyday, you retard. Addy should be a once-in-a-while thing. All uppers are addictive and you're going to crash like a meth addict when you don't have any.
>>
>>37005475
>>37005601
This guy also saw it
>>
>>37004535
>take xannax
>borderline blackout rage that got me kicked out of dads house
From what I do remember it was pretty fun desu
>>
>>37006017
This is the effect of Adderal when you don't actually need Adderal.
>>
>>37004778
I'll tell you what my dude, youre wrong and you're an ijit.
>>
>>37004894
Avoid SSRI's. Everything else is good.
>>
File: 3265476yayaf3.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3265476yayaf3.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>37006508
> I don't get dependant then 1mg 2 times a week is fine no?
Lol, you already know the answer to that.

Don't do it. You know what, I think 2x a week of benzos, hopefully not Klonopin or Valium, is fine. Xanax or uhh az-aofjoadifjaoeijfoe shit is fine. You'll be fine. All you need to know is Benzos are similar to alcohol, but, if you take short acting benzos such as Xanax and only take it maybe once or twice a week, you won't become dependent. You'll be fine. Why do you think niggers love (((bars)))?

Try Phenibut too. I don't know what dose you're used to with Xanax, but Phenibut, which is considered a fucking supplements, you'll be fine. The only reason why I would advise you to stay away from actual benzos is because if you do become fucking dependent, you'll go to the street. But unlike pain killers, you will fucking die if you're dependent on benzos or at least turn to alcholism. Try Phenibut. Cheap on the net. Take about 2000mg of phenbit your first time. You WILL feel good. Sites that sell that shit tell you not to take like around 1-1.2k mg a week but you want to feel good, right? Phenibut is as "addicting" as benzos but at least phenibut you can buy online and not worry about fucking DYING because you ran out of pills and a shit doctor won't give you a refill because your shit doctor is worried about the DEA.
>>
>>37004535
Wonder why even small doses feel like horse tranqs to me, even though I have anxiety/paranoia issues too.
>>
File: 32436suag332423.jpg (272KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
32436suag332423.jpg
272KB, 423x590px
>>37006858
Because you think you have anxiety. You don't. You're a normie. Your brain chemistry is fine. Stop looking for jew pills to fix you. They're not. They'll ruin your life, normie. Stay clean. Go out and drink alcohol every weekend with your normie friends.
>>
File: feynmanart-4.jpg (167KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
feynmanart-4.jpg
167KB, 616x800px
>>37006017
You need to stop. Seriously. This is the 3rd to 4th stage of amphetamine addiction. It gets much, much worse. It'll permenately damage your brain.

To prevent a build up tolderance take magnesium (anything not oxide) regularly. Also only take a dose every 4 days or more to keep enjoying the benefits of adderall (amphetamines) indefinitely

P.s. if you dont like having cold feet, tingling arms, etc... go buy some l-arginine, l-citrulline, and glutathione. Arginine and citrulline are natural vasodilators. Arginine is fast acting. Citrulline is slow acting. Glutathione increases their half life.
>>
>>37006993
>>37006017
Also you can reverse tolerance/neron desentisation instantly by taking a much smaller dose of adderall once or for a few days in a row, but it is extremely dangerous. It can fuck up your brain for years before you return to normal.
>>
File: 1459995014494.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459995014494.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>have terrible depression and anxiety
>can't leave my house without having a panic attack
>stomach is constantly in knots from the anxiety
>doctor won't prescribe me any benzos due to history of drug abuse (was addicted to opiates for a minute, used a lot of benzos too)

I'm trying to get in with a psych doctor instead of my gp, but my parents said they aren't going to let me take any benzos, even if prescribed (I OD'd on heroin last year and moved back in with them, I'm 21).
I could just go ask around and buy some, but I've been isolating myself for so long that I wouldn't even know where to get it anymore.
>>
>>37004535

do not do it man.

having to use any substance, even if prescription in order to function normally in society is not worth it.

also, dont listen to these people, using benzos for a while, even in normal doses will cause dependence, quitting benzos is a nightmare and you can have major seizures. i would try healthy diet, exercise, practice social skills, etc. to improve socially
>>
File: 21326yuagar3.png (115KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
21326yuagar3.png
115KB, 372x351px
>>37007181

nigga why would you want benzos? you stupid fuck, you'll make your situation worse eventually. benzos are no good. the only people that should take benzos regurlarly are people that have seizures. you're not one. you're just a faggot. Order some Phenibut online, legal. Do research. Hell, there are other ... uhh ... hmm ... drugs ... research drugs ... that you could find ... but it's risky ... I wouldn't recommend ... search for synthetic research drugs ... don't ... DIE. Please.
>>
>>37007239
Actually fuck off and kill yourself.
There is no way I would be able to be near as healthy with excersising. I have really bad asthma and other chronic diseases.
>>
File: 6236uhagawe423.jpg (4KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
6236uhagawe423.jpg
4KB, 246x205px
>>37007362
Fuck off lying shill. There is NO EXCUSE TO TAKE BENZOS UNLESS YOU'RE EPILEPTIC. SHUT THE FUCK UP JEW. STOP TRYING TO RUIN LIVES WITH YOUR JEW PILLS.
>>
>>37006904
You're right in some of what you guessed about me, but I won't get into it. Thank you for your advice though, and I absolutely agree that people should avoid these addiction-forming pharmaceuticals whenever possible.
>>
>>37007362
Wait, how does taking benzos help you with those things?
>>
>>37007239
>having to use any substance, even if prescription in order to function normally in society is not worth it.
Look at this retard

The first time in my life when I was truly happy was when I was on opioid-based painkillers after surgery. People were nicer, colors brighter. The only thing bad about it was that eventually the drugs ran out and the color faded away, and the people became horrible again.

Milk this cow for all it's worth OP. Be prepared to ration it in case of money trouble. Use it only when necessary. This is your superpower now. And be prepared it might get taken away from you, but enjoy life all the more now because of that.
>>
>>37004625
will benzos boost my confidence/chances of success with hot waifus?
>>
>>37007181
Lol your story reminds me of so many people I know that pop pills, then try to make it sound okay because "I have anxiety" if your parents and doctor are telling you don't do that you probably shouldn't
>>
>>37007569
Nog but other drugs do
>>37007239
Was referring to any use of any substance that's why I got a tad angry ya see feller?
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
u probz should stop. drug adfiction is really gay desu. it gets to the point where you are sick when sober and you cant even get that high anymore.
>>37005598
same desu. i keep trying to taper but too little and i literally cant sleep. it gets gay as shit honestly. i skipped a night and was up all night and spent that day abusing coffee snd stims and smokes and next night couldnt sleep AGAIN so i did a semi fat shot. opiates were fucky but more manageable, feel like legit sick from wds. i still cant quit either. ive made baby steps. super addictive personality makes it hard. "none today, a little near bed" turns into a little hit, then redosing all day to oblivion. benzos to me arent fun but i have panic attacks and insomnia. used to use whiskey for it before. benz is better. idk though junk is fucking great. its not as fun as when i started but opiates are a crazy drug. feel amazing, a bit talkative, nod off and dream and reality blends a bit, itch all over, stomach pain but w/e so high who cares.
i feel like opi is harder to quit mentally and benz physically.
>>37006113
take a few bars and tell me its placebo. youll be falling over and slurring words and black out.
>>37006138
desu i like stims but i avoid daily use. i feel more comfortable doing junk every day than even drinking or weed personally. loads of stims break ur heart and brain
>>37007638
no they would make you not give a shit about waifus honestly
>>37004778
id rather be a skele than rely on food to "normalize" myself
>>37004901
it p much is chaotic evil or netral. things can get erratic and your brsin thinks abnormal things. usually having an adfiction makes you not care about morals too
>>
File: 324236yafehh34234.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
324236yafehh34234.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
>>37007545
Why do you think they say they're "addicting" though?

I fell for the stupid Jew trap. They said these drugs were "addicting" and I thought, addicting as in ... I will take more than prescribed? Nope. Never happened. I took my medication as prescribed and became psychically dependent on them. Years of taking Clonazepam (a benzo) as prescribed. This shit benzo landed me in the hospital multiple of times when this shit doctor took his sweet ass time when I ran out of refills.

I also take antipsychotics, which I have fortunately have been able to ween myself off and get early refills with no questions asked, but not benzos, since it's a scheduled drug. Fuck these faggots. If I ever go off the deep end, I'm taking these fucking faggot (((psychiatrists))) with me before they ruin more lives.
>>
>>37007884
Yes, by addicting I really meant dependent. You need to take more of them to achieve the same effect, and for some of them, withdrawal if your body's already used to it. I hear benzo withdrawal is worse than heroin's. Sorry for the experience you went through, that sounds like hell.

I've been prescribed various things over the years, but I never take anything more than once a week. Usually no more than once a month, only as needed. So one script can stretch out more than a year. And I've never gone for a prescription I didn't research beforehand because I don't trust doctors after they've fucked over my family in various ways, so everything I get I usually want for a reason (like antipsychotics for nausea control and even that I try not to use). Glad you were able to wean off the antipsychotics, heard they're pretty bad for the brain.
>>
>>37007268
I really like this post anon
>>
File: 234yuhah3523432.jpg (472KB, 1228x868px) Image search: [Google]
234yuhah3523432.jpg
472KB, 1228x868px
>>37008001
I don't know if I'm lucky but I think I'm one of the few that never needed to up my dose. They gave me benzos because I was having panic attacks in the middle of the night, while I was asleep, for no reason. I was taking 1mg of clonazepam (klonopin) every night for 3 years until I had to switch doctors because I moved and I was also on Medicare (and neetbux) and that's when I found out about withdrawals.

I'm glad you did your research. So many faggots, especially faggots you find here, blindly put their faith in shit doctors. Thinking taking pills will fix their lives. Doctors are shit. And I don't blame them. There's a lot of drugs out there and I don't expect them to remember every little thing, they're only human. I just don't want other bots to become dependent on benzos. Literally one of the worst drugs to become dependent on because they can kill you. Worse than any other "hardkore" street drug you can think of like heroin, crack, etc. Like heroin, you can die from heroin if you quit cold turkey but it's because you will be dehydrated. That's it. But you will get over it in a week or so. Long term benzo use? Heh, your brain could be fucked for years before it recovers, if it does. Many people have PAWS months, even years, after quitting benzos.

Take care, lad.
>>
being addicted to benzos is the absolutely fucking worst thing you can do for yourself and your anxiety.. recommended for short term treatment only, because it will actually in the long run make the depression and anxiety a lot worse and the withdrawals can actually kill you. literally kill you
>>
both my parents have been taking xanax since the 60's, the withdrawals from long term use are as bad as heroin if not worse. i've taken it occasionally and find it really helpful when i'm in the middle of a panic attack or if i have to do something that makes my anxiety go through the roof.

advice to OP: don't take it everyday, don't develop a tolerance.

(personal tip: if you can stand the taste holding it under your tongue will make it act faster, good in case ur having a really bad panic attack)
>>
>>37008170
Glad to hear that you're aware of all of these things, even though you've had some unfortunate firsthand experiences. That does sound like a legitimate reason to be prescribed the benzos... I hope you're doing better now.

Thank you, you too.
>>
>>37004535
I never felt such things after xanax, it just made me didnt care about stuff.
Didnt teach me to talk or be social or anything, i got amphetamine for that.
What xanax did to me thou is fucked up my short time memory for life and caused my worst withdrawls yet.
>>
>>37005699
Rip 5 years of my life for this piece of paper.
>>
>>37004535
Why did I automatically assume your pic was a loss.jpg
>>
anyone have exp with 4fa?
>>
bumping while benzd

its pretty fucking comfy actually. I only use it once a week anyway. I don't go out enough to require high repeated dosages, so I don't feel any danger from getting addicted.

I have no doubt this shit will fuck you up quick if you dose constantly. .
>>
>>37004535
this is pretty much me except with alcohol
>>
File: 1494011251613.png (99KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1494011251613.png
99KB, 500x426px
>take 0.5 mgs every night
>god tier sleeps
>more relaxed
>a lot more functional now that my insomnia is resolved (for the time being)
>never crave it during the day
>been taking it for over a year
>was easily able to go on a tolerance break for a month
>no negative effects experienced so far
you guys are fucking retarded, I swear to god
>HUURRRDUURRR BENZOS RUINED MY LIFE BECAUSE I KEPT TAKING 7 MILLIGRAMMS EVER DAY HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN FUCK JEWS REEEEEEEEEEE
you are the same kind of fags who dont have an ounce of willpower and bitch about being fat while eating 5k calories every day in junk food
xanax is a very effective and safe drug if you are not an imbecile
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.