[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels and Frogs Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 35

Hey guys tavern is open. Sorry it was late opening; been working on a side project. Let me know what I can get you.
>>
File: 1486855421600.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1486855421600.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>37000792
hello my fellow robot
would you mind gettin' one cup o' repressed feelings with 3 drops of daily bullshit and social reclusion for this rusted robot
thank you.
>>
>>37000792
what kind of side project have you been working on?
nothing for me right now, trying to take it easy tonight
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>37000873
I've been trying to revitalize r9k a bit with comfy threads. I'm sick of the racebaiting, I'm so fucking sad and angrythreads, and trap/gay threads. I don't have anything against fags or traps but it's rampant on r9k. I've been posting a lot of comfy threads, also I've been prepping for a big interview I have on tuesday.
>>37000839
I don't think we have that on tap but I think a white russian will help ease you up a bit.
>>
File: IMG_20170514_034849.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_034849.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>37000792
I ve got this but i opened it like 2 years ago (never finished it as i don t drink often).
Should i still drink it or is it too old (remember that it was opened 3 years ago)
>>
>>37000944
that's refreshing to hear. what's the interview for? congratulations on getting that far, proud of you anon. I hope you do well
>>
>>37000952
I believe this would probably be okay to drink but you may get the shits later
>>
File: 258s.jpg (12KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
258s.jpg
12KB, 258x258px
>>37001018
It's for an internship for an accounting firm but it's for a behavioral interview but I'll probably do well. Thanks for your concern my dude here's a mojito on the house
>>
>>37001057
aw shiet, thanks man. I was at a concert last night and drank too much, but I think I'll be able to take the mojito
>behavioral interview
is that where they make sure you're not a mentally stable person who will shoot up the firm?
>>
>>37001103
I'm sure that's part of it but it's to assure they want some semi sociable person who is able to get along and not be a part of a negative work enviornment
>>
File: IMG_20170514_040025.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_040025.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>37001021
Fuck it i ll have some, if it taste bad i m throwing the bottle
>>
File: 1485338236698.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485338236698.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
26 khv neet

im dead serious going gay. like full homo. i dont mind. i just want some intimacy, some sex, someone to find me SOMEWHAT attractive. i plan on lifting and doing steroids+hormones soon enough

also i might become a male prostitute. just because it seems like its the only thing im even capable of other than being homeless, which i have been

i spend all day obsessing about stuff like looks, korean skin care products, no fap, lifting, diet and losing weight, and thinking about making money as a male prostitute. fuck im so tired of being broke, you shouldnt be below poverty and mentally broken at 26

havent spoken to my dad in 2 years and my mom since i was 18. just ranting here.
>>
>>37001125
would you consider yourself a semi-sociable person?
I've had an interview like this before (on the phone), but I got rejected because they thought I was lying. shit was ridiculous
>>
File: Shekels.jpg.jpg (108KB, 774x751px) Image search: [Google]
Shekels.jpg.jpg
108KB, 774x751px
>>37000792
Let's get the jukebox going my dudes, on me

https://youtube.com/watch?list=PLT63IyFYjNqAj8fMEdQro2tO2IzD8NRH-&v=GYJuLcceFpE
>>
>>37001166
You're afraid of women my dude otherwise you would keep hitting on women instead of turning to literal faggotry. Talk to your parents to they're a safety net regardless of not if they're bad people.
>>
I'm buying everybody in here a shot of rocket fuel. It might go down hard, but after that, you can take on anything.

Oh, and a whiskey and coke after that. Don't bother with the top shelf stuff...house whiskey will get me to the same place, just the ride might be a little rougher.
>>
>>37000792
About 7 shots of rum usually is the sweet spot, with a drink or two to prolong the evening

I could also post the stories that I just posted on another board about being the el grande macho autistico himself with girls
>>
>>37000792

Ever since I've gotten older I've experienced random people bullying me in public and at my uni.

Chad and his gf will bully me, retail workers, and students at school. Just out of the blue they start shit with me. What makes it the worst is its not even direct, its very passive aggressive. They'll use an aggressive body language or tone with me, belittle me for things, etc and that makes it harder to respond without looking like I'm overreacting.

I'm really starting to lose it here desu. I just want to be left alone, is that too much to ask? Normies are cruel. I'm going to start lifting and work on my body language to see if maybe that will make me seem more intimidating.

Am I the only one who still gets bullied? I'm 21 and that just makes it more humiliating.
>>
idk what'll help me. I don't know what to do with my girlfriend (soon to be ex) constantly pressuring me to marry her when I don't even have a job. She claims "Oh it'll just be fine" but I don't know how to break up with her without her attempting suicide.
>>
>>37001312
Haha, I'm envious. 7 shots would put me on my ass quick. High metabolism = lightweight.

But hell, why stop with autismo stories? We can talk about anything in here man.
>>
>>37001166

Damn anon. How are you even a NEET if you haven't spoken to your parents in so long?

Don't become a male prostitute, and don't become gay. That's so disrespectful to yourself and I know you don't have any self-respect right now but you can build that.

Tell me more about yourself. What do you do/what are you skilled at? Passions? How do you look?

It may seem hopeless but you don't have to go down that path. You are worth something anon, remember that. Talk to someone irl and get out of your head for a while.
>>
>>37001381

Why do you want to break up with her? Careful not to break her heart too much anon, if she's asking you to marry her she really loves you. Why don't you love her just curious?
>>
>>37001286
>You're afraid of women my dude
yes

>Talk to your parents to they're a safety net
that they are not. ive been kicked out of home at 18 and lived in shelters on and off between 16 to 21. its mind blowing how little of a fuck my parents give.
>>
>>37001373
How would you look like you're overreacting? You don't even need to lift if everybody is starting shit.

Just roll your eyes at them and look away my dude. Not look down, but just don't step into their frame. Who's gonna look dumber, the dude minding his own business, or somebody muttering snide ass comments a few feet away from you?
>>
>>37001450
She's asking to marry me cause she wants control over me. Not gonna put everything out cause it's too long, but she just wants to control me. She doesn't care about me at all. I'm basically a name to fill in the blank space for "husband". When we were together she made me talk less with my family, friends who are girls, and friends in general. Thankfully she lives halfway across the country and can't get to me cause we're a LDR. But she keeps calling me claiming her depression is my fault for not marrying her.
>>
>>37001430
>How are you even a NEET if you haven't spoken to your parents in so long?
neetbux aka disabilities/welfare

>Don't become a male prostitute, and don't become gay. That's so disrespectful to yourself
or i can just literally do that. why not

>Tell me more about yourself. What do you do/what are you skilled at? Passions? How do you look?
mentally broken istp who cant keep a job. i think i would be a decent prostitute, actually. im like 4-5/10? im sure in time i can reach like a 6 or a 7 with work/lifting/whatever

>It may seem hopeless but you don't have to go down that path.
???
nah, see, i disagree.

must be nice on that high horse you're riding on

>XD JUST FINDSOMEONE AND TALK IT OUT UR NOT WORDLESS XD

k
>>
Tfw God made you as a joke
>>
ill have another bud light draft.
just got back from a bar after playing disk golf and saw a friend that I played lacrosse with in highshcool. Had to lie when he asked me what I do, which is working in a liquor store, and I told him I was still in school. feels bad man.

>>37001166
dont do that man,

>>37001213
thanks for the tunes
>>37001148
how was it?
>>
>>37001480

Have you ever met this girl irl?

>>37001470

Sometimes it's not snide remarks, it's stuff like them invading my personal space, making passive aggressive remarks, hinting at things, hinting at me being a loser, etc. It's not really apparent to others unless they're listening in. It makes me uncomfortable, and some of these people I see every few days. I already have no self-confidence and having assholes nagging me makes me depressed. Some people talk shit about me behind my back and do catty stuff like that. I don't know how to fight back, because to everyone else it will look like I'm escalating it. I just want normies to fuck off, normies swarm on you if they see weakness.
>>
>>37001604
Yes I have. Multiple times.
>>
>>37001516

Anon, I'm just trying to help you. There's no need to react in such a condescending way. If you want to become prison gay and whore yourself out for money go ahead and do it, but you're going to hate yourself for it. You act like you don't give a shit, but you wouldn't have posted about it on here if you didn't feel bad about it.
>>
>>37001407
Yeah, I'll just copy paste the post:

Stories from high school

>girl invites me to sleep over 3 times over text
>can't think of how to charm her when I'd get there so I just don't go at all

>girl sitting next to me talks about horny feelings to another girl that's sitting in the next row
>I pretend to be completely captivated by the textbook assignments
>she side-eyes me and whispers to the other girl "whether he feels that way"
>I blush, write faster and stare at the writing on the chalkboard more aggressively

>waiting outside class for it to start
>same girl approaches me
>tells me my collar is wrong
>starts adjusting it and is basically hanging off of my neck with her face close to mine, holding eye contact and smiling
>I stand there silently with a poker face and nervously glance to the side a few times until she stops

>confirmation camp
>qt blonde grill and her friend sitting next to me
>I have a soda can in my pocket
>she asks about it my pocket bulging and puts her hand in there, proceeds to joke about going to her room
>"just kidding tee hee"
>I take it at face value and believe that she was actually kidding
>I stare at the wall and start drinking the soda in silence until the girls leave after a while

This isn't the last of them and I've posted this stuff on r9k before once upon a time, I think
>>
File: IMG_20170514_042744.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_042744.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>37001580
Not bad but it losts its taste (still strong enough for me as i don t drink often). i m keeping the rest of the bottle for later.
>>
I wish I had some hobby to get really involved in. If I could get obsessed with something like old RPGs, it would be great. Every now and then I give this a try, but there's no spark. I'm only doing it for the possibility of pleasure, and it's obviously not going to come.

Someday I should just get on the city bus and sit there until sundown. Maybe that would feel good.
>>
>>37001611

Well it sounds like you resent her, and maybe that's justifiable. I agree a marriage wouldn't be healthy, good luck anon.
>>
>>37001662
i mean i dont know... i dont have anyone besides r9k so this is obviously where i will post about stuff thats going on in my life... and i dont feel bad about it, i think its simply the correct life decision

>but you're going to hate yourself for it.
maybe. better than being homeless and alone, though. and its not like i dont already hate myself
>>
>>37001693

>riding a city bus all day

This sounds fun, I think about this too. Careful of bad neighborhoods and /the blacks/
>>
>>37001693
Same here. I really get into something for about a week and then I move on to the next. I wish I could just stick at something for awhile
>>
File: 1494175305794.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494175305794.png
267KB, 637x360px
JUST get me a rum on the rocks ffs

I'm about ready to fucking snap.

Nothing seems to be working in my favor. Ever. It's always against the grain. There's nothing that goes the way I want it to without life slapping me in the face and making things even harder. Fuck this gay earth.

The thing i hate most about existing is how life loves to shove shit in my face and make me realize what i don't have and probably won't get and what i've done so that something good won't happen.
>>
Get me a full bottle of rage tonight, my parents will never understand what its like to live in this world as a fully aware 17-year old with no redeeming qualitites of life
>>
>>37001798
>17
this is a American bar friendo ID please
>>
File: 1475398322483.jpg (60KB, 364x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475398322483.jpg
60KB, 364x533px
>>37000792
I'm not drinking this month in an attempt to impress a girl who had previously done a month off of drinking as a show of personal willpower.
She didn't even acknowledge it at all when I told her.
>>
>>37001798
>17
LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE MODS DO SOMETHING GODFUCKING DAMNIT
>>
>>37001830
We're all friendos here regardless of age
>>
>>37001723

Kek, why is it the correct life decision?

Becoming a gay prostitute will make your life even worse than it is now. You will hate yourself a lot more than now. Instead of totally ruining your life why not try to improve it? Take small steps at a time if it seems overwhelming.

Getting help from someone you know wouldn't hurt. Maybe you think your parents don't care about you, but if they knew how close you are to ruining your life maybe they would. If not, there are therapists.
>>
I'll have a long island ice tea bartender.
What does it feel like to be loved? I've never been anyone's crush, love interest, or even person they appreciate. What does it feel like?
>>
>feel disgusted and scared of sex
>feel deep revulsion and horror when my friends talk about banging their gfs or random sluts
>feel totally inadequate around women
>the thought of asking a girl out terrifies me

>girl's hand brushes mine on the subway
>>>instant boner
7up please

>>37001798
kill yourself
>>
>>37000944
I like this idea. New here, is this tavern daily?
>>
>>37001892
I literally get flustered and panicky whenever women start talking about sex

Not even to me, just around me.
>>
>>37001885
>thinking anyone on r9k knows the answer
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>37001900
I will try to make the tavernn daily my dude been working on the comfy threads a lot
>>
>>37001885
It's incredible. But when it's over, you begin to question if it ever existed at all
>>
>>37001830
47630 aka Southern Indiana
>>
anyone remember the original bartender that started these threads who died?
>>
>>37001950

He died? Origami Hellen Keller was Hitler's mother.
>>
>>37001907
Kek ikr? Worth a try tho
>>37001936
I'd fucking give my left nut to feel it for even a sec man
>>
>>37001923
That's awesome. You're doing God's work. We all just need a place to go after a long day
>>
>>37001875
you dont know what its like to be me and you dont know what its like to be me unless you never had a stable job or experienced ANY form of love or sex or intimacy or love from your parents until 26 years old

and literally reached the breaking point and seriously look at gays as a way to experience some love and someone who wants you

off yourself normie
>>
>>37001407
American shots are slightly larger portions though, here they're 40ml and in America they're 44ml
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>37001892
I'm pretty normie, I've kissed 2 girls, got oneitis for one tho, cant get her, no matter WAHTHTHAHAHTHTAHTAHATHATHATHATHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHES LITERALLY SO PERFECT BUT SHE CALLED ME A COOLCAT WHEN I REVELEAED FEELINGS FUCKING KMS
>>
>>37002001
you seem underage or severely autistic dude
>>
>>37001975
Just keep searching. I never thought I'd experience love being a total beta, but there's people out there. I know you'll find someone someday
>>
File: 539875.png (106KB, 176x271px) Image search: [Google]
539875.png
106KB, 176x271px
>tfw you're 25 and get a buzzcut and clean-shaven, and look like you're 18
>>
>>37002025
>tfw i'm 17 and i know im gonna make retarted decisions no matter what
>>
>>37001798
I'll bet you have plenty of redeeming qualities. I think you may just be judging yourself too hard
>>
>>37001307
Generous guy. Rough night?
>>
File: 1480739876486.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1480739876486.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>37002001
mind keeping the autism on low functioning for this thread?
>>
>>37002051
you're that self aware so you'll probably be okay
>>
>>37002051
>>37002086
Won't help at the moment when you're supposed to say the right thing to the girl or throw a verbal jab back at a contesting male

Those things either come or they don't, I was hit and miss at them, but I did well enough for someone that ended up here, never got bullied but never scored second base either.

Singles decide whether I open the Jagermeister bottle
>>
>>37001989

Oh fuck off. "WAAAH POOR ME, NO ONE LOVES ME! IM GOING TO BECOME A GAY PROSTITUTE. WAAAAH!"

Has your self-pity gotten you anywhere in life? Oh, it got you to where you are now, a NEET whose lashing out at people for telling him not to become a gay prostitute.

You sound like a self-righteous bitch anon. If you want to destroy your life, go ahead, but it will be your fault. No one else's. I'm not a normie, I have never been loved or shown affection by girls either, but I'm not going to go ruin my life. I'm going to keep trying, because even if I don't make it that's better than making it worse.

Go ahead and ruin your life, throw away everything, but that's not anyone else's fault but yours.
>>
>>37002086
im so self aware, nothing is fucking worth it, i have 3 F's even thou i can easily get 4.0 GPA if i wanted
>>
>>37001764
I'd give you the cliche about a hard life being the only one worth living but at the moment I could have written that post myself.

Anything in particular stomping on your optimism?
>>
anime women
>cute
>feminine
>pure
>loyal
>traditional
real women
>dishonest
>spiteful
>maybe cute if they wear ten pounds of makeup
>hate being traditional
>hate being feminine
>hate me
do any, ANY, pure girls exist?
>>
>>37002134
k i will stop talking to me, thank you
>>
>>37002135
>>37002051
>>37001798
enjoy your ban dude
see you next year
>>
>>37001861
Should I just start drinking sometime later this month even though I'll have been a liar by telling her I'm going sober this month? I'm a wagecuck and I never have any time for friends anymore and no way to blow off stress
>>
>>37002135
no you can't. you're not that self aware you're fucking stupid if you were really that self aware you could show up barely pay attention and get As
>>
>>37002135
But why wouldn't you want a 4.0 gpa? I know it sucks believe me, but you might have to accept that you might not be able to do that. I know you must have redeemable qualities though
>>
>>37002174
I go to a catholic private school, no one got a 4.0 GPA this year, even my smart ass asain neighbor
>>
File: 1471124909880.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471124909880.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>37002134
Hey anon, you're in the right 100%. The princess faggot you were trying to help is the personification of everything that causes pain in the lives of robots, wizards, and cyborgs. The quintessential demonstration of the old adage, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

He will die alone with a heart full of nothing but regret.

I hope something good happens to you. Don't let him discourage you.
>>
>>37002166
Why are you even trying to impress her

It was decided prior to what you did - if she likes you, she's interested in anything you do. If not, she won't care if you bring her the moon from the night sky. There's no point pussywhipping yourself for someone who doesn't even give it to you, no?

Just drink, and hit on other women too. Even if you don't care, do it for your own amusement.
>>
>>37002030
Thx anon, any tips where?
>>
>>37002286
I mean

I also worry about how much I drink whenever I go out, it's not *just* to impress her

Also I'm trying to impress her because, as with any woman, I desperately need to stack the deck in my favor wherever I have the chance.
>>
File: 1494510204928.jpg (53KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494510204928.jpg
53KB, 599x600px
>>37000792
Please don't talk to me till I've had my first beer
>>
File: 1441084480269.jpg (4KB, 172x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441084480269.jpg
4KB, 172x250px
I'll have a screwdriver bartender. I'm feeling down but hopeful for the future.

I have a good job at the bank and if I don't be a complete fucking retard my financial future is going to be relatively bright. But my current social status worries me. I'm still living with my parents but more importantly I'm 24 years old and still a virgin (not that I care just giving perspective) and never had a gf. I just want a girl with big tits that I can connect with physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and have her to depend on in our journey through life.

I walked around my neighborhood the other day and saw a beautiful family walking around as well. It just hit me on how far behind I am on the things I want in life.
>>
>every normalfag I know fucks girls left and right, cheats, never has a gf for longer than 6 months, asks chicks out to fuck at bars
>meanwhile I'm stuck on looking for a traditional relationship with a pure girl despite having nothing to offer, no redeeming qualities, and a shit load of degenerate fetishes and mental issues
everclear with lemon please
>>
I feel like every attempt I make to succeed in the world ends in failure. Every time I try to get a job, someone beats me. Every time I try to get a girl, she laughs at me. It doesn't help that my childhood was shit with a mom that was basically insane and a dad that was never around, plus my shit genetics gave me horrible acne when I was 6 onwards, shitty kinky hair, and constant bad breath that I have to use gum to get rid of temporarily. Fuck me, I have all these problems that make people think I'm unhygienic but in actuality I spend 3 hours every morning just to make myself not look like a monster.
>>
>>37001166
>im dead serious going gay. like full homo.
You can't "go" gay. You either are or you aren't.
>. i plan on lifting and doing steroids+hormones soon enough
Please don't inject HRT, estorgen or whatever else thinking it will make you gay.
>>
>>37002290
I found the person I went out with in a friend circle. I don't know your situation but my tip is that you find someone that you would want to be friends with. Never go in with the intentions of a relationship. This is what makes a relationship real, not just some one off thing.
>>
>>37001166
Don't do anything large off of an emotion. Just wait it out and see what happens
>>
>>37002325
It's been my experience that women are inherently more insecure than they let on. If your attempt to impress her is obvious then it'll usually be interpreted as a lazy "I want in your pants and don't value you as a person" play. It's counter-intuitive but maybe bring up your other reasons for quitting (within reason, don't go crazy) and maybe ask for genuine advice or even for her to "keep you honest".

If you're ballsy there's even fairly clear play to get her number and a date out of that conversation.
>>
I'm home by myself on prom night
>>
>>37002374
Yeah that's not how that works

If you hit on a girl in your friendgroup, prepare to be thought of in your friends group as that weird guy who's attracted to every woman in the group and quickly find yourself ostracized from them all.

Us robots so rarely have friends, better to have them rather than lose them just to try and ask girls out. Not like it's easy to get new friends.

>>37002447
I talk to her fairly often enough and already have her number, she's not someone I barely know.

Also I'm not even really trying to get into her pants because I'm a 26 year old virgin so I should probably just avoid sex entirely at this point desu
>>
>>37002351
Normie-passing here, I know what you mean. It's hard seeing other people be so casual with something you find so valuable.
>>
>>37002484
Dating friends is advanced class but it can be done successfully.

>Also I'm not even really trying to get into her pants because I'm a 26 year old virgin so I should probably just avoid sex entirely at this point desu
So what exactly are you trying to achieve. Do you want to date this girl? What are your goals.
>>
>>37001764
Please explain and tell your story/ies.
>>
>>37002484
You're right, it's a risk. Luckily, I'm still respected in my friend group. I didn't say it works in every situation, but it worked out in my situation
>>
>>37001798
>inb4 the bottom of this comment displays [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>>
How can I tell if I have a legitimate concern, or if I have hypochondria? Let me break it down:

>had a cold this entire week
>nose was running a lot, felt shitty, dry throat
>thinking it might be due to a lot of wine I had last weekend, might be sensitive to it
>today I'm just getting over the cold, nose runningness has stopped but still don't feel perfect
>but tonight is the only night I can drink this week, so want to take the opportunity
>already I'm 3 heavy IPA beers in
>now concerned that I am permanently affecting my health
>concerned that I am not fully over the cold and that drinking now will permanently ruin my body
>concerned that the congestion is not totally done, and that drinking alcohol now will make it worse and increasing congestion again
>afraid it might have an affect on my brain patterns and what goes on in my head
>don't know that wine and beer affect me in the same way, but seems very possible
>concerned that I am literally, totally, permanently possible ruining my life right now by being on my 4th heavy beer

Are these normal concerns or I am just fucking crazy?
>>
>>37002527
>So what exactly are you trying to achieve. Do you want to date this girl? What are your goals.
I just meant more like I think she's very physically attractive but sex is not my aim at all, due to my age and total lack of experience. I just really enjoy her company and think she has a really attractive personality and interesting outlook on things.

I'm also just really sad of being so alone.
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (253KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
253KB, 720x1280px
Starting of the night right, work at 10:00. Bout to start the everclear and sprite. Women suck and I want to die
>>
>>37002640
It's 6:21 in the morning

I procrastinated again. Do I open the Jagermeister bottle?
>>
>>37002628
Don't worry man, you'll find someone. I don't know your situation but you could consider trying it. Just don't rush into anything
>>
>>37002135
>I'm self-aware
>an idiot with Fs who wastes time on /r9k/
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 134x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 134x186px
>>37002339
What kind of job do you have at the bank? I was an administrative assistant at a bank for a while
>>
File: 1466057897401.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466057897401.png
493KB, 750x750px
>>37000944
We need more comfy threads, anon. It's what got me into /r9k/ in the first place.
>>
>>37002628
>I'm also just really sad of being so alone.

You need to be honest with yourself if you want to make progress. Take this particular girl off the table, do you want to make it or are you happy never being in love?
>>
>>37002144

It's satisfying to know that such a terrible person is going to willfully choose to ruin their own life. Thanks anon You deserve it : ^ )
>>
>>37000792
What do you recommend barkeep? I need something really strong to take the pain away... something strong enough to erase memory.
>>
File: 1494511350837.jpg (15KB, 394x297px) Image search: [Google]
1494511350837.jpg
15KB, 394x297px
Rum and coke, and thanks bartender.

I caught myself fantasizing about a girl for the first time since August. I imagined her just lying her head on my lap, nothing more. Finally got shook from that fever dream that was being content with the loneliness.

I got enrolled next semester and my classes are alright. I feel hope for the first time in a while that I'll meet a qt. Probably not, qts don't take advanced math and physics.

I also turn 20 on Wednesday. 20 years of being a kissless virgin. Cheers to that.
>>
>>37002263

Thank you anon, y-you too.
>>
File: 123418574796.jpg (34KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
123418574796.jpg
34KB, 600x764px
I want some cheap beer, sir.
>be fucking wagecuck
>working in a fucking call center, handling AT&T prepaid phones
>customers yell at me for no reason
>my work is to help them but they refuse to cooperate and instead keep whining
>niggers want free shit
>my boss and supervisors keep asking why I have "bad performance"
How am I suppose to have good performance if only assholes call me?
Im going to leave this job at the end of june, wish me luck, /r9k/
>>
Hello bartender. Listen, can I smoke in here while I drink? Lately it has been hard to find a bar where I can drink without the obligation of stepping outside awkardly while I smoke.
>>
The other day I found out that an ex of mine is having a date tomorrow with a friend's friend.

Thing is, I told my friends that I fucked her, but I never did. Because I couldnt get erections.

That was 6 years ago and I had another gf 4 years ago but the same thing happened so I stopped trying.

There is a chance that my friends will get the news that I did not fuck her and that might make them want to ask my other gf. They might find out that Im a liar and a virgin.

Im also a really paranoid person so Im having trouble trying to sleep these days.
>>
>>37002815
I used to work at a call center, cant you do whatever you want while you're on a call too.
>>
File: 1494001754193.jpg (6KB, 199x130px) Image search: [Google]
1494001754193.jpg
6KB, 199x130px
>tfw can't tell if the headaches are a side effect of the anti-depressants or the lack of food
>>
Give me water, I can't drink alcohol anymore.

My whole life is about to get fucked up.

I got a job offer down in a state/city that I really want but I'm going to decline it, for the 2nd time. My parents retired and were going to buy a house in the city and I was going to join them. We had a house, then we lost it. The town we live in fucked us over because of our basement being finished and we have too much square footage due to it. It's 3 feet over. It's complete bullshit. But, we can't sell the house now. We have to literally destroy the basement or get a variance permit that takes 3-4 months to get.

I declined the job because it didn't pay me enough. I tried to go up, they wouldn't budge. Even with me promising more productivity, no budging.

NJ is such a fucking joke. There's no freedom. You need a fucking permit to breath practically.

I'm going to be stuck in this shithole until the day I die. Wages are so little in this country it's nearly impossible to be on your own. I would just move but I would have maybe 10 dollars left over each month at most.

I guess I'm not meant to have any sort of happiness.
>>
>>37002957
accept the job offer senpai. Then we can have champagne
>>
>>37003035
The problem is that I would have no money. I need money for medication as well. It costs me around 300 a month for my pills with my insurance plan. I wouldn't be able to afford it and I could die.

I don't want to die just yet. My life isn't in that much ruins yet.
>>
File: simpleandtasty.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
simpleandtasty.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>37000792
Got a few thousand saved getting a license, a car and getting the fuck out of this cesspool of a city asap. Im tired of living in ghetto shit holes surrounded by niggers who either give me dirty looks as I walk by, beg me for change,or just generally be loud and stupid.

TL;DR: Where I live sucks fat dick for free, and I want to leave. and I'm serious enough about it to spend thousands of dollars to do so.
>>
>>37003099
What medication do you take? Start stealing your groceries. Fucking hustle it my dude.
>>
File: 1465810217138.jpg (660KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465810217138.jpg
660KB, 1100x1000px
I am behind drunk,i wish i had a woman to love.
>>
Can I have some louched absinthe pls cause I'm a huge fag. Thanks.

I'm a cyborg faggot with just enough friends that have lives and reasons to live to constantly remind me that I'm on a path to total failure and robotdom. End my life please.
>>
>>37000792
Gin and tonic my man.
I think I fucked up by going to university in my hometown to stay with my high school friends. I realize I don't really like any of them. All they do is smoke weed and play super smash Bros, like every night. I'm trying to improve myself and get out of hkv status but they aren't helping. Tried to make some friends at school but I didn't really feel like I fit in and they all went back to Toronto. Asked out a girl a week ago and got turned down whichll make things weird soon since sometimes our friend groups get together. God, I wish I could switch schools.
>>
>>37002876
Its still boring and depressing as fuck.
I cannot access the internet, neither use my phone
>>
I am slowly isolating myself because I want to leave town. It makes me sad because how even after months, noone has bothered to be in contact after I stopped showing up.

There was also a video made of a group I was in. It had my old BF in it but I didn't make the cut I guess even when I was there for filimg. Guess I am not photogenic enough.

Whiskey please.
>>
Seriously just tell her its smooth down there, like a Ken doll. Works every time I ever used it. Which is never, but it seems plausible so try it and post your results mkay?
>>
>>37002871
You can always move to South America;
>>
>>37002808
>I also turn 20 on Wednesday. 20 years of being a kissless virgin.
*9 years

one counts this from 11
before 11 one is not troubled by being a virgin
>>
File: 1487121923554.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1487121923554.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>37000792
Dos equis with an entire fucking uncut lime stuffed into the bottle

>dryer broke
>have to go to laundry mat
>nigger hunting grounds
>on guard entire time
>fall asleep
>wake up
>fucking pants and shorts gone
>bastards flipped me over and took cash and cards
>cops called
>owner refusing to show camera footage
>have to wait until tomorrow for further shit

Fuck this day
>>
File: download-1.jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>37003347
>
>>37003334
>>37003217
>>37003168
>>37002871
>>37002852
Yea you can smoke of course mate just don't blow it in nobody's face

Sorry it took so long to get you guys your drinks we're really backed up tonight
>>
>>37000792
white Martini.

>Awful sleep schedule. 6am, haven't slept. Again.
Old, lonely, alone, gf khs, barely employed (for free) with barely any future
Still dream of becoming famous-level in thespian or musical shit
Still dreams of becoming the new Bukowski
>>
>>37002808
>People on this site are younger than me

I turned 20 this April.
>>
i didnt get paycheck for booze today, i do feel very depressing because somewhat im average-tier looking in my country but i cant be good with girls no matter what. is like life is laughing at me while im struggling outside. i do wish i was dead honestly.
>>
>>37003488
fuch=k...
>>
>>37003554
>working at the call center
>irish guy working behind me
>sounds like Colin Farell
>always cracks me up
>name Fintan
>>
>>37003548

I'm 30, and I'm still here

Nothing stops the party barge
https://youtu.be/mv9Wblb3zJo
>>
Can I join? I'm high, alot of m, wanna talk? Serve me a whiskey.
>>
>>37000792
Well, I'm heading home for the night. I enjoyed hanging out here
>>
>>37003683
only the youngest anons disclose their age
only the richest anons disclose their paycheck
etc

creates a big bias, where everyone here is a 22y/o engineer making gazillions a month. Only longs for a gf.
>>
>>37003744

yea, thats dumb. Im a blue collar worker, who is going to spend my entire weekend without speaking to another human.

Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1456727150025.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456727150025.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>37003492
I am so goddamn sad man,i am crying heavily,i just wanna cuddle a loving women i wanna die
>>
>>37003764
fortunately there's always the 30y/o virgin post that eventually makes you feel better.
I live for this shit.
>>
>>37003802

yep, not a virgin at least
>>
A song for the Juke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NWjehpGSO0
>>
File: 1494640795870.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494640795870.png
26KB, 300x250px
Gather around gents, for I have a feel to share. Not any special feel, but just a peculiar one that I knoe you will...confude in some way. You will have to wait until I've had my cup of joe, though.
>>
>>37000792
Vodka and leave the bottle. Sorry, don't feel like talking. Here's my card, get everyone a drink.
>>
File: 1468462756415.jpg (174KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
1468462756415.jpg
174KB, 600x573px
I am crazy drunk i just waNNA cuddle a chubbie cute woman...
>>
>>37003783
Just work at yourself and always tell the truth. I know it sounds cheesy. Listen to Jordan Peterson. He helped me out of my shit whole. I don't like to say "be yourself" because myself 18 months ago was a fucking shit show., I didn't want to be myself. You can do it anonkun
>>
>>37003996
Thanks,i'll try my best,
>>
>Shitty wage slave job that continues getting shittier due to new management
>"love life" is a fucking nightmare. Last girl I fell for turned out to be legit crazy and basically played me for attention while secretly still being with her ex(or so I thought)-boyfriend.
>every girl interested in me is either a) legit sluts (friend's girlfriend who wants to fuck me anytime he can't go out with her, single mother who has fucked everyone at work, girl with a boyfriend, etc.) b) underage
>Don't have any hobbies or interests anymore
>Spend days at work throwing shit and screaming at people.
>Spend nights drinking until I pass out and repeat for six days a week
I don't even know anymore. I hate my life and honestly feel like I'm close to just blowing my brains out.
>>
I fell in love with a roastie. I don't know why I let this happen to me.
>>
>desperately in love with my oneitis who I'll never be with
>only other option right now is a roastie who flirted with everyone and has a psycho ex-boyfriend
Just give me a rum and coke.
>>
I feel like i am gonna lose my mind for this woman i love.
>>
File: beaten.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
beaten.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>girl i wanna fuck badly messages me while im at work today
>"hey what are you doing, I really need someone to talk to right now"
>tell her i'm off work at 11, she should hit me up then
>she says she will
>fast forward a couple of hours, she comes and visits me at work instead
>we sit in her car on my break and talk about her problems for 15 minutes before she leaves

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck bros im stuck here with you forever aren't i? i was gonna make a move tonight fuck
>>
vodka and orange juice please
>>
>>37006759
ask her to come over after work again if she does your in the clear my guy
>>
>>37006759
>>we sit in her car on my break and talk about her problems for 15 minutes before she leaves
What a bitch. This kind of person is not your friend, or anything more. Her lack of regard for you is incredibly rude
>>
Met this girl a while ago and we hung out basically everyday for about a week. Now we only see each other in one of my classes (college) and we occasionally have lunch together. Today we didn't text at all and I keep thinking about her... I spend so much time thinking about her that I even dream about her. Should I just break off contact with her and go back to full robot mode? Then I wouldn't spend so much time thinking about her and obsessing about it (+ it depresses me that we don't have as much contact as I would like to have). On the other hand I enjoyed being a cyborg for a while, I just can't stand this half-ass friendship like thing. Any advice appreciated.

PS she's an absolute qt3.14, even plays video games
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (222KB, 1242x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
222KB, 1242x1018px
>>37000792
Usually I go for Fireball and Dr. Pepper, but I might go for something a little harder tonight. If you have anything in mind I'd be open to try it.

Recently I learned that a cousin I didn't know too well but liked when he came around hung himself. That got me a little more fucked up than usual.

Then, just a couple minutes ago, I went and watched a video detailing why Perfect Blue is terrifying by a guy who's videos I absolutely love. Having never seen Perfect Blue this scared the shit out of me, especially given the context of the Bjork stalker (which i hadn't heard a fucking thing about). Link for that video's here: https://youtu.be/MJmK5SOeQBc

So now I'm running through both fear and grief concurrently. Not even jerking it to Instagram qts and watching the latest Samurai Jack has been able to help me.
>>
File: tumblr_mu0q66ZBsA1s78savo1_500.gif (994KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu0q66ZBsA1s78savo1_500.gif
994KB, 500x281px
Some how I got reading my old email account from my teens. Seeing all those nice messages from people I loved and cared about is hitting me hard.
There was a girl I liked who I was totally friendzoned by. Like the typical "you're my best friend and I love you" deals.
I would kill to just re-live it all. Not even change it. Just to have feelings again.
Honestly, the last time I had anything resembling a real emotion was in 2014. I'm so dead inside.

I wish I was in my teenage band again. Us against the world. When music came form a deep well in my heart.
>>
>>37007697
wew you're fucking lame, bro
>>
Does anyone have a psn? I really wanna talk and my comp broke
>>
>>37000792
Guess I'll take a fresh Veltins.

How the fuck do I find the strength to retake my driving test? It's ridiculously expensive here in Germany, because normally kids fresh out of school get theirs paid for by their parents. Failed mine last wednesday, have absolutely no motivation to retake it once my next paycheck comes
>>
>>37002618

It's the morning now and I am still just as paranoid. How can I tell if my brain patterns are actually different from yesterday, or if I made my mucus build-up worse, and the interactions between them?
>>
>>37000792
Rat poison my fellow robro, i'm ready to die...
>>
>>37001668
This is actually really amusing because I react the same in similar situations. Sometimes it even takes me years to realize a girl might have been interested in me.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.