[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

+25 THREAD - SHITPOST ALONE COMPLEX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 25

File: 1493696381293.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
1493696381293.png
58KB, 445x293px
+25 bots come and talk about you

>age/gender
>how are you feeling so far
>are you khv?
>what do you do for a living
>any mental illness?
>hopes/plans for the future?
>>
File: 1493611979741.gif (327KB, 834x870px)
1493611979741.gif
327KB, 834x870px
self bump

>31 M
>comfy after another nervous breakdown
>yes
>toll guard, night turn
>panick attacks but scared of going to check myself and losing my job because im probably bipolar
>death or winning the lottery
>>
>age/gender
25F. turning 26 in a few months

dead inside

>are you khv?
no. I'd probably be less miserable if I was

graduate student. I get paid to be a TA

>any mental illness?
nope

I'm hoping for an early death
>>
>age/gender
26/M, turning 27 in a few days

Depressed and getting worse. This isn't where I wanted my life to be

>are you khv?
No, I've actually had a couple healthy, successful relationships. And a larger number of really bad relationships that should have ended way sooner than they did.

I work in a grocery store. The same one I've worked at since I was sixteen.

>any mental illness?
Anxiety, and I've started experiencing bouts of depression as well. Can't afford to meet with a shrink because of my tens of thousands of dollars in student loan/medical debt.

I just want to find a cute smart girl I can get high and read poetry or watch Antiques Roadshow with.
>>
>>37000741
Get the fuck out roastie

ROAST ROAST

EVERYBODY HATES YOUR POSTS!
>>
>>37000565
I took my mom's xanax a couple of times but it didnt have any mental breakdown back them so it was just dope, try cannabis is a lot of better
>>
>>37000741
>less miserable

how? why?
>>
>>37000565

SSRIs are tricky but I have friends who say they work wonders. Don't fall for the "pills will alter my personality and change the person I am" meme, though. A lot of people are resistant to taking meds because they're afraid it will change them as a person. But who they are as a person is someone who needs to be on meds.
>>
>>36999832 (OP)
Got diagnosed with major depression.

Anyone have a good experience with anti-depressants?

You probably haven't because you are still here

>age/gender
terrible

>are you khv?
yes is the only right answer on this board friendo
collect unempoyment beneifts. I was laid off from my last job
>any mental illness?
YES! Professionally diagnosed with major depression and anxiety
Make it through next week without drinking,
>>
File: zappa80s.jpg (159KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
zappa80s.jpg
159KB, 441x500px
>age/gender
25/m
great actually, doing well all things considered. a few years ago, i was at rock bottom. now, my future is brighter than ever.
>are you khv?
finally got pussie a few years ago. been with her ever since. was a khv up until 23.
IT
>any mental illness?
alcoholism, i guess
gonna try to buy a house by the time i'm 30
>>
>Had positive interactions with 5 (F I V E) females yesterday
I'm on the upswing fellas
>>
I'm 21. Oldfaggots, go eat prune juice old farts.
>>
>>37001015
>Don't fall for the "pills will alter my personality and change the person I am" meme.

I haven't.

I'm mostly worried about the side effects.

I've hated every recreational drug I've tried besides alcohol.
>>
File: cl65amg.jpg (232KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
cl65amg.jpg
232KB, 1280x850px
>age/gender

Pretty good actually. No sort of physical distress, no sort of nagging pain

>are you khv?
far from it.

I wait tables at a nice restaurant

>any mental illness?
None that I know of. I'm awkward, but I think that just comes from being bullied when I was younger

Too many to count. Pic related
>>
File: 1487672339455.jpg (149KB, 1280x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1487672339455.jpg
149KB, 1280x1240px
>age/gender
27/m

Useless as usual

>are you khv?
Yep.

Work at a bank, but in a low paying operational role that could be replaced by a robot any day now.

>any mental illness?
Don't go to the doctors so dunno. I get the occasional breakdowns in public where I have to stay in the bathroom for 10 minutes to compose myself. Luckily I'm not in a customer service role.

Accept the futility of life and get a nice little studio apartment where I can die alone in. Probably won't reach that goal until my 40s though.
>>
>>37001130
Mercedes dont even look good anymore.

Do they even produce anything half as good as the Mercedes W123 turbo diesel anymore?

>extremely reliable
>extremely long life
>classic understated elegance

You have terrible taste, and you're a normal fag.

Please get out.
>>
25/m
I have become completely numb to feels of any kind.
No.
I'm a neet on neetbux.
Autisms like the rest of r9k.
I have come to accept that my life will not ever progress past videogames and trying to not go homeless, I truly don't care about tomorrow..

And you know what? I feel free as fuck because of it, this life is a blank slate with no strings to worry about.
>>
>>37001126

If you find a good psychiatrist and you're honest about your trepidation they should be able to help you find the right medication. No check from Big Pharma is worth losing your license for willful malpractice.
>>
>>37001464
>falling for the therapist jew
The only people you need to talk to are the ones right here.
>>
>>37001201

Please. Mercedes are still the best cars in the world by a large margin. All of their cars are bulletproof save for the rear suspension in old S-class's. Their Formula 1 team is killing it, and completely changed the way people think about turbocharging (let me guess, you don't know what makes that turbo so special?). And their flagship models are already semi-autonomous.

Shouldn't you be in bed grandpa? Talking about the W123 like it was some sort of gamechanger, what a moron.
>>
>>37001327
oh I feeled the same back in my twenties, but trust me your mental isolation slowly goes taking your brain, you will be hating vidyas and neetbux by them
>>
File: warholian just.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
warholian just.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>36999832
>32 m
>high
>wizard
>probably
>die sooner than later
>>
>>37001549
>When your life is so ghetto one of the big selling points of your car is if it can protect you from fucking bullets.
You got alot more to worry about than what car you drive nigga.
>>
>>37001015

>"pills will alter my personality and change the person I am" meme

Unless you are BPD and those pills completely change you and cause hallucinations. You wont even question it's the pills, rather you'll believe the hallucinations and your personality was always like that. You don't question why we only have 1 moon do you?

Having a personality of a zombie isn't living, it's waiting to die.
>>
>>37000962
god tier film taste(if you posted the imagen because you knew the film not only because of the phrase)
>>
>>37001515

b8 harder faggot

this is an original post, written specifically for this thread and in response to this memeing fuckstick
>>
>>37001067
context? or history
>>
>>36999832
>25/m
>lost/no ambitions
>no, i've had sex 3 times all with the same girl in my life
>NEET
>don't consider myself depressed but i went to a nuthouse once after shutting down one day, and that's what they diagnosed me with
>not really sure, i want to die but i'm afraid too like everyone else in my situation
>>
>>37001610

I've seen the film indeed, Anon. Pure kino.
>>
>>37001644
>sex
>want to die

why?
>>
>>37001599

Bulletproof is a term that means the car will never fail mechanically.
>>
>>37001670
Goes to show how much I know about car terminology.
Still won't stop me and the rest of the civilized world from keying your special snowflake car when we walk by.
>>
>>37001728

Why would you do that? I didn't do anything to hurt you :(
>>
File: Medusa.jpg (80KB, 700x698px)
Medusa.jpg
80KB, 700x698px
>>36999832
>40 Days from turning 25, male

>Feel better, but still nowhere near where I feel where I should be at all. I no longer am where suicide was on my mind every other day, but at the same time I'm not happy or satisfied. Unemployed for 3 years due to intense anxiety attacks. Dropped out of college, friendless since middle school.

>Somewhat khv, was outcast loner gay, somewhat confused state at the moment. Femboys are only attractive when horny and only on the internet. Trying women seems like a long shot due to situation, then add in that I'm 5'5 and receding hairline.

>Only mental illness is aspergers, I feel as if I finally conquered depression after reading lots of self help and psych books.

>My hopes and plans are web dev and content creation. Situational things have fucked up my entire year, but I know I'm capable of doing what I want due to decembers productivity. But life seems like a never ending shit luck streak.

Also it feels weird.... Birthday seems monumental for most people. But I know I'll be spending it completely alone. Never ever did anything ever for a birthday with anyone and feel like I'm getting too old to.

Feelsverysubparanddepressingman
>>
>>37001805
>content creation
if you make it can you hire me? I drawing over 100 humor comics ready to be posted somewhere and Im able of making one per day ,I just need partners or a boss
>>
File: IMG_0511.jpg (57KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
57KB, 917x871px
I'm 24, so I'm close enough

24, male
>how are you feeling?
I feel like shit. I'm so empty and alone
>are you KHV?
I'm just V. not kissless and Hugless.
>what do you do for a living?
I'm a physicians assistant
>any mental illness?
>mild apsergers, ADD, clinical and chronic depression, social anxiety and phobias
>plans for the future?
Complete my medical degree and become an MD instead of a PA. Save up large amounts of money and find a gold digger to fuck me
>>
>>37001789
You have more money than others which means you are a slimeball.

Feel the wrath of tall poppy syndrome, bitch.
>>
>>36999832
>>age/gender
26/m

>>how are you feeling so far
like shit

>>are you khv?
yep

>>what do you do for a living
i've just got a short term contract in a warehouse (2 months) after being unemployed for three years. i hate it, and it is destroying my body because it's such a physical job and i am weak after years of no physical exercise. don't know if i'm even going to manage the 2 months

>>any mental illness?
not sure. meet many of the criteria of depression, but haven't had it officially diagnosed as i don't want to go to doctors

>>hopes/plans for the future?
none
>>
File: 1378418478571.jpg (111KB, 1166x878px) Image search: [Google]
1378418478571.jpg
111KB, 1166x878px
>>36999832
>25
>depressed and achey
>of course
>work in a chilled warehouse
>probably, none diagnosed
>i don't think about the future

I need a better job. I can't keep doing 50 hours of manual labour a week. It's physically exhausting and I feel like shit every day.
>>
File: 1494544352692.jpg (100KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494544352692.jpg
100KB, 612x612px
>>36999832
>29/M
>Ran a 5K today and had a breddy comfy nap thereafter.
>Uh-huh. Also, manlet and receding hairline and thinning scalp.
>Part-time/Seasonal
>Not as far as I can tell
>Taught English overseas for a couple years. Applying to several places here in town that prepare international students for the TOEFL/University/Employment, etc.
>TEFL isn't really a long-term thing, so I'm trying to get into either law enforcement, Border Patrol or Foreign Service, or the military as a commissioned officer.
>Like to compete in Muay Thai or kickboxing at some point in the future.
>>
>>37001549
>semi-autonomous
That's not even a selling point if you like driving.

Sounds like you're the grandpa.
>>
>age/gender
25/m
either nothing or anger
>are you khv?
no
nothing
>any mental illness?
biploar I
no
>>
>me, 25 years old
>kissless virgin
>haven't had real friend since middle school, probably elementary school
>have spent almost my entire life as a shut-in, even college, even though i hate being a shut-in, but don't want to go out and be alone around everyone with their friends or loved ones
>don't even try to meet people like normal people do because i'm so humiliated about how i live now and my complete lack of life experiences that i don't want people to know about it if they try to get to know me
>work a shitty dead-end job because don't care about grad school
>live with parents
>just now hopefully going to get my license by taking driving lessons

i just don't know what to do. i know my life is over, which is why i basically still have no motivation for anything. and even if i could make some value out of my life now, i would think about the decade, decade and a half that i've wasted through the most formative years of my life spent shut in my room and would just be miserable anyway

suicide i guess
>>
>>36999832

>age/gender
25m
Today? Okay. Overall? Pretty shit
>are you khv?
Yes
Security guard at a hospital. I'm attending a technical college on my days off
>any mental illness?
Nah
Graduate on time, find a job within 3 months of graduating, get my own house, get a dog.
>>
>>37002393
Ive been trying to think what to say to reply
>>
>>36999832
>>age/gender
27 m
I think there's gotta be a point where bad decisions and mistakes accumulate to the point where happiness is no longer a possible outcome
>>are you khv?
No
I tried to turn my life around and do everything the exact opposite of what I had been doing. I left an okay paying warehouse job to go to university in a medium sized town and work in a bar
>>any mental illness?
Alcoholism to the point I got locked up under the mental health act on Wednesday night.
Hopefully I can get good enough marks in uni to get an opportunity to accomplish something meaningful. Mixed results so far.
>>
>>37000114
such a comfy pic
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px)
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>27
>hkv
>in trucking school
>make enough money to live on my own.get a loving gf,lose weight,win lotto
>>
>>36999832
>M 26
>Good, life's not so hard really
>I live with the missus
>Still a student, almost got degree, one more year to get a masters, worked a sweet internship too
>Nope
>Get through uni into a good job, get married and start the children making

>I used to be
>M 18
>Terrible
>No but still virgin
>Unemployed living at home
>Severe depression
>I wish I could die
>>
>>37001130
>>37001549

I personally get a hardon for the old SEC's, i'd buy one if I could afford a second car
>>
>>37003348

bro you're going to seriously die a virgin if you become a trucker, you'll be around women even less.
>>
File: 14e.png (136KB, 399x287px) Image search: [Google]
14e.png
136KB, 399x287px
>age/gender
25 / M

Pretty good today!

>are you khv?
I have never touched anyone with romantic intent

Lunix Sysadmin

>any mental illness?
Clinical depression

>tfw spent an hour fantasizing about having a guy hold my hand and stroking my head while lying in bed while I woke up

I should really try tinder
>>
File: 1464907640231.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1464907640231.gif
2MB, 265x257px
I'm sure some of you middle class anons can relate to my post. I know i have it better than others because I'm a fairly rounded person and work in a upper-middle position at a large organization, but that doesn't mean I can't feel like shit or hopeless. The reality is that you have it better than some starving African kid, but you still feel like shit sometimes, right?

I'm 30 and male. I've been feeling hopeless lately because of series of incidents that are not what I anticipated:

>tax software states I'll receive $1,300 refund
>ended up having to pay about $500 in extra taxes

>applied to a higher level job at my large organization
>didnt even get offered an interview

>boss is constantly retarded

>job feels thankless

>date a girl with an amazing body for nearly two months
>she turns out to be a legitimate feminazi and dumps me
>>
>>37003822
You're a borderline normie.

No sympathy for you friendo unless you've been diagnosed with mental illness or you're a kissless virgin.
>>
>>37003822
>WE ALL HAVE PROBLEMS RIGHT GUYS
>KIDS IN AFRICA AM I RIGHT GUYS LMAO?
>I MEAN MY LIFE IS NOWHERE NEAR AS BAD AS EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD
>BUT LET ME TELL YOU HOW BAD MY PROBLEMS ARE LOL

Seriously fuck off, don't trivialize me with that bullshit kid in africa shit. You are not a robot and you don't understand a majority of what is spoken here. Go vent else where faggot.
>>
>>37002011

I like driving, but it's easy to get burned out when you're on highways and freeways.

http://jalopnik.com/this-simple-hack-lets-your-mercedes-s-class-become-semi-1612959314

You just hook up a weight to the wheel and it drives itself down the highway.
>>
>>37003604
I might just drive locally or a bus. I might do long hauls for a few months but some guy I know is making 25 an hour doing 8 hours per day. Driving diesel isn't off the table either. I want to drive milk
>>
File: 1492486084054.jpg (45KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492486084054.jpg
45KB, 495x750px
Turning 26 this year.
I'm slowly losing all hope. Especially with my recent insomnia. 2-3 hour of sleep every night is starting to get to me.
Luckily I have a very comfy job and I only work around 10 hours a month. I get goverment money on top of that so I'm pretty well off money wise.
Used to have pretty bad depression and took all kinds of pills for it, but eventually stopped. Haven't taken any in years.
I do have some that would put me to sleep, but I hate how it makes me drowsy. I'd rather just be tired naturally all day every day.

Man, its starting to feel like that the lack of sleep is going to kill me. I have been smoking quite a bit too to fend off the boredom. I mainly just don't have the energy to do anything other than shitpost, listen to music and smoke cigarettes.
I'll die alone and probably completely forgotten. Recently I just feel fucking invisible. I have always been, doesn't help that I'm a goddamn hermit, but even online I'm like a ghost to everyone. I'm not super talkative online anyways, but it would be nice if people actually fucking talked to me for once. Just some discussion about vidya or whatever, but no.
I'm so goddamn tired of everything I guess. I'm sure I'll feel better if I ever get some proper sleep, but so far that hasn't worked out.
Might have to whip out the good 'ole self harm kit just to feel something nice and comfy for once. Even that feels like a hassle.
>>
>>36999832
>age/gender
39 M
>how are you feeling so far(?)
like an deformed alien stuck in a distant galaxy
>are you khv?
pretty much
withdrew from a master's program like the fuckup I am and living off leftover student loan money while trying to get a better job than my part time one
>any mental illness?
tourettes, paranoid, anxious, autist, hormonal imbalances, some form of palsy, who knows what else
wait it out until the country collapses so I can ride my bike around the wasteland and program on the remaining working computers. Maybe I can get recruited by the Institute.
>>
>>37003854
>>37003922
I've been on 4chan for ten years and it's for good reason.

An african kid can say the same thing about your problems, so I don't know why you think some people can't have problems. If anything, a virgin probably has it better than a person who has had sex because the virgin wouldn't know what he's missing.
>>
Thank fuck for alcohol.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px)
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
tfw 24 and in college, turn 25 in the fall

a-at least nobody knows until i tell them.
I get away with telling them i am 21.
>>
>>37003965
>http://jalopnik.com/this-simple-hack-lets-your-mercedes-s-class-become-semi-1612959314

The exterior is crap. It looks like a mid 2000s Japanese import.

At least Jalopnik is honest when it comes to handling and responsiveness. It's shit. C- at best. The ride is good because they've applied space shuttle computing power to the task.

Everything else that's a supposed positive is just superfluous gadgetry. I don't want literal fucking bells and whistles going off in my car when I'm making a lane change. I don't need a touch screen this and touch screen that.

More tech = more stuff that can breakdown and be recalled.

Last photo in the article made my point. There appears to be a red W123 passing the latest slick garbage put out by Mercedes.
>>
File: 1334534091979.jpg (188KB, 801x720px) Image search: [Google]
1334534091979.jpg
188KB, 801x720px
>tfw parents are getting older.

This is one of the worst feels. Both are in their late 50s and their health is pretty bad.
>>
File: 1491945764735.jpg (56KB, 610x515px) Image search: [Google]
1491945764735.jpg
56KB, 610x515px
>age/gender
25/M
Not all that great, really.
>are you khv?
I have had hugs before, somehow.
NEET after getting fired, again
>any mental illness?
Depression, anxiety, ADHD
To somehow get my shit together before my mom dies. I feel like I'm not even the same species as the people around me. I try very hard to do everything in life and constantly fail. Everyone else just sails right on by, as if aided by magic. The slightly less pessimistic side of me just wants to set my sights a little higher since I'm working so fucking hard anyway, but it hasn't paid off yet. I'm very tired.
>>
>age/gender
26M

Stopped taking testosterone in early 20s, currently trying to get back on to have a normal life, been literally 2 years of waiting for appointments. They hand that shit out to traps no questions asked, but if you're biologically male...

>are you khv?
On T = no
Since then = yes

Fix other people's shit code and politely tell them how not to do it again. Write shit code and get politely told how not to do it again.

>any mental illness?
Not diagnosed.

Hopefully someone will fucking prescribe me T. If that doesn't work I'll fly to south-east Asia and try to get a subcutaneous implant.
>>
Gonna be 30, divorced, living woth parents working in BK, on paper my life is shite.
In reality its not too bad.
>>
>>37004334
>parents are now 60, looking worse everyday, and their health is declining too.

Man, 55-60 was really hard on my dad. Me being a total fuck up probably didn't help, and my mom is a total bitch too.
>>
File: IMG_0098.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>36999832
Wtf, Im new to r9k but I refuse to believe you're all actually this miserable. Is this all for real? I feel so bad for all of you I'm almost in tears, you guys really want to kill yourselves?
>>
>>36999832

>29
>pretty decent actually
>no, just v
>deliver pizza
>prone to depression and anxiety
>be a loser until I die.
>>
>>37004923
I dont want to kill myself. I just really wish I was never born in the first place.

And my life sucks.
>>
>>37004963
Wtf would actually make you happy though?
>>
>age/gender
29/M
Actually strangely happy. Ive made a big decision and its released a great stress.
>are you khv?
Nope. 2 girls in my life had sex woth me.
Maccas
>any mental illness?
Clinically? No. I probably have a little depression though. But doesnt effect my day to day.
Fuck the qt at work.
>>
>>37005095
Some sort of career with opportunities for advancement.

Making enough money so I can live on my own and not worry about my future.

Pretty simple actually.
>>
>>37004923
Leave, before you really start to understand. ^~^
>>
File: mario.jpg (17KB, 372x359px) Image search: [Google]
mario.jpg
17KB, 372x359px
>>36999832
>26/female
>like shit. panic attacks every night. no friends. oneitis who jerks me around all the time. laughed at on the streets.
>no. this is the only thing i have going for me.
>i'm a student, jobless
>depression and GAD. alcoholism if that counts
>if i'm still single by the time i'm 30 i'm going to sudoku. in reality, i'd love to buy some land, build a cozy cabin and own a farm where i rescue animals.
>>
>>37004821
>>37004334

Try having a 79 year old dad.

Everytime I visit home and say my goodbyes to my parents, I drive drive back to my place wondering if I was warm enough to him, if I spent enough time with him, told him I love him sincerely enough etc.
>>
>>37001008
You don't have some heartless person using you for attention and sex when you're in love with them and they know it but decide to hurt you anyways and make you feel like the scum of the earth. it's the whole reasoning behind MGTOW.
>>
25/m
I'm feeling very stoic about everything
No
No job currently, but searching in fact searching a lot, might have a job interview this Monday
I have OCD, but it comes and goes mostly intrusive thoughts
Have proper income/money and be a successful artist/musician
>>
>>36999832
>>age/gender
30/male
tired. wagecuck shit is too real
>>are you khv?
virgin, kissed and held hands before, but i cringe when i think back on it. wasn't worth the embarrassment.
IT Support at a non-profit
>>any mental illness?
nope
go back to school i guess.
>>
>>36999832
>age/gender
27m
Alright. A little anxious, sad but overall not complaining.
>are you khv?
yes
med field student after being a neet for 5 years
>any mental illness?
not that i know of. I should prob get an overall checkup. I found a concerning mole that could be melanoma
finish school, get a gf and not die a virgin because of this melanoma scare.
>>
>>37005229
It's more like we can't get laid or know how to get women so we're going to make a club to make ourselves feel better about our situation
>>
>32/m
>stressed
>yes
>software developer for giant company
>was treated for depression few years ago
>want to meet friends, but am too shy
>>
>>37005300
i don't know about that. from what i've read, a lot of the dudes on red pill/MGTOW were hurt by previous girls they were serious with so they decided to get into that sort of mindset.
>>
File: skinner.jpg (21KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
>>36999832
>age/gender
26, male
lonely and full of self hate
>are you khv?
not kh but a virgin
>what do you do for a living?
blue collar laborer
>any mental illness?
depression and anxiety nothing major
start a family but that's unlikely so maybe just vacation in fun places when i get the chance and retire early
>>
>>36999832
>27
>anxious
>no
>nothing
>OCD
>yeah but I'll never actually do anything to get there
>>
File: 1494709884581.png (51KB, 169x200px)
1494709884581.png
51KB, 169x200px
32M KHHV software developer

HOW DO I JUST BE MYSELF. I just want to date, have sex, have romance. I don't know how to put myself out there. I hate myself.
>>
>>36999832
>age/gender
36m

i've been feeling progressively worse over the last 5 years.

>are you khv?
yes

i work in finance.

>any mental illness?
spergism

i've traced my family's genealogy back to the 1500s. i hope to go on a trip where i follow the 500 years of history that led up to me being born and then driving off a cliff at the end of it.
>>
>>37005713
At least you probably have money.

I'm almost 30 and have never had a half decent job in addition to being a kissless virgin.
>>
File: 1447383806770.jpg (59KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
1447383806770.jpg
59KB, 640x348px
27 Male
Generally feeling pretty good if I'm distracted from my heart break
No
Student/farmer/gambler/aspiring NEET
Social Anxiety, but I manage thanks to CBT. I tried the SSRI route and it destroyed my mind and body while I was on it. My dick went numb for months.
I want to find a guy to settle down with
>>
>>37006242
>social anxiety
>not a kissless virgin

KYS after getting out
>>
>>37001644
you had sex......... please leave
>>
>>37005871
>At least you probably have money.

Not that much yet. I am self-employed so it's been a struggle to work up to a respectable income.
>>
it is 12:30am. i'm waiting for my sheets to finish drying. i live across the street from a bar. i can see a drunk woman being fingerbanged from my window.
>>
>>36999832
>25/M
>I want to kill myself every fucking day. Depression is horrible.
>no
>I'm a full time student working on my grad degree
>Depression. Avoidant Personality Disorder, Autism
>If I don't reach my goal by 30 I'm just going to kill myself
>>
>>37001029
So an antidepressant should help you fix the things in life that are making you depressed. You have to make the drug work for you.
Avoid SSRI those can trigger BPD if you already have it.
>>
>>37007003
Your 30s is when the goals you've been working for all throughout your 20s just barely start paying off though.
>>
OK. The more pointless I realize everything is the more relaxed I feel.
Absolutely.
PhD student, I study enzymology.
None diagnosed.
Owning a home, making money quickly and then semi-retiring to dedicate my time to writing.
>>
27 here.
Waiting 3 more year before I give my virginity to a prostitute.
>>
+25 bots come and talk about you

>age/gender
27/male
generally disappointed in myself
>are you khv?
systems analyst
>any mental illness?
depression, anxiety
none whatsoever
>>
While falling asleep yesterday, on my comfy chair listening to music with some whiskey, I remembered that my grandfather used to do that and we all made fun of it for some reason.

fucking lord I am thirty two years old
>>
>>37005322

Women are shit and you complaining about getting sex is retarded and blind and selfish and you're objectively a shithead.
>>
I'm old enough now that more than one person has checked my fingers to ensure that I'm not married, and at least one person has made offhand comments about "your wife". I see my friends and colleagues getting engaged and married at an ever-increasing rate, and I am still a KHV who has never even had a girlfriend. I am certain that's a red flag in and of itself.

But I can't really complain because in every other way, my life is on track. I'm living comfortably on my own, my career is going well, my investments are doing well, and I'm making progress on my personal creative projects and improving my skills all the time.

I want to earn enough and invest enough to retire early and have financial freedom so I can spend all my time writing fiction. But I'm insecure in my ability to be a good fiction writer because I have no life experience in the intimate relationship sphere. Of course I avoid writing about that sort of thing for the most part, but it's such a core part of the human experience that that makes me feel like a phony.

On the other hand, if I were to get a relationship and family and all that, I'm sure that would wreck my finances and torpedo my early retirement plans. So on that level I don't even want that shit.
>>
>>36999832
>age/gender
30 (31 in 3 months) / Male

Kinda stuck. My mental state is about as good as it's ever been, but I struggle with insomnia and have a bad case of IBS on top of it, and it makes holding a job really hard. Both are probably the result of anxiety issues and I'm hoping solving those will fix the other things, but trying to find a therapist and work up the nerve to go see them and open up is tough.

>are you khv?
No. I had a brief period in my early '20s where I was semi-normal, slept with a few girls, and then got the only GF I've ever had. That relationship was a wreck, she was a controlling and abusive bitch and I stuck around way too long out of fear of being alone again. I came out of it more fucked up than I'd ever been and even four years later I'm not sure I'll ever be able to have a relationship again.

I was an automotive journalist and then switched to doing in-house PR/media for an aftermarket auto parts company.

I lost that job a while back and do some freelance work here and there, but mostly I'm trying to go back to school.

>any mental illness?
Serious anxiety stemming from childhood traumas. Moderate depression as a result of what the anxiety has done to my life. (I was diagnosed with depression when I was younger, but none of the meds or therapy worked, and I think it's because my real problem is an anxiety one and not depression.)

Long-term I'd like to get a PhD and a job teaching college history.

Short-term I'm thinking about taking some machining classes and getting a job in that field. It's a good way to build up some capital before I dive into long-term college, and a good fallback if I decide that education isn't a good choice.
>>
>>37008240
I can tell you that an intimate relationship will teach you so much more than you could imagine, and with that you may be inspired or just more capable of writing your fiction. With mutual love and satisfaction in a relationship you learn that a person is never completely complete on their own.

Call me a romantic, but I was in your place once, but without the financial stuff.
>>
> khv neet with autism and depression checking in.
>>
Evening all

>age/gender
28/m
meh, will be better once I crack open a beer
>are you khv?
luckily no
Currently unemployed after leaving my last job.
>any mental illness?
Not that I know of. Autism I suppose
Moving back to my depressing small country home town to look after family. Probably going to get a job bartending at the local pub.
Going to save up for a small patch of land out of the way and build a cabin to live in off grid.
I've come to accept my inevitable loneliness, so I figure I might as well make it /comfy/ and give myself something to work for.
>>
Anyone who suffered depression and got out of it ever wish to go back to that time?

I remember I went into a deep funk around October until late January - during that time I didn't sleep, barely ate and just was depressed all the time. It was hell during it, yet for some reason lately I've found myself wishing to go back and experience it again.
>>
>>37008441
>I didn't sleep, barely ate and just was depressed all the time.
Its the opposite for me, I sleep more than half the day and eat/drink too much. Haha
>>
>>37005754
>i hope to go on a trip where i follow the 500 years of history that led up to me being born and then driving off a cliff at the end of it.
That is sad. Imagine knowing 500 years of your own history, the success of your male forebears, and being the dead end at the end of the line.
>>
>>36999832
>age/gender
40m
mad at myself for thinking I'm clever and rushing things that I shouldn't rush. I'll get over it.
>are you khv?
I wish.
IT trash.
>any mental illness?
Probably.
I hope to find a way out of my brain-killing career. No plan on how to accomplish that.
>>
>>37008441
No. Depression means I can't get anything done and I hate myself. I also eat way too much sugar and feel like shit due to a poor diet.

There are better ways to satisfy your masochism than mental illness.
>>
>>36999832
27, m

No, ive slept with a couple women but it never lasts and i have no friends. Generally the first impression i give is that im spacey and weird

Welder

Depression/anxiety sometimes

I want to get married and share experiences/travel with someone but something about me seems to scare women away
>>
>>37005215
My mom is 76 and I feel the same way all the time. Every time I leave I'm wondering if it's the last time I'll see her, and I hate that feeling.
>>
>25 m
>I have a wicked fever and feel like I will die
>no
>I work in IT and get paid too much money to plug in computers
>it's never been diagnosed but I had severe depression for a few years
>move into a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself, stop being super obese
>>
>>37001197
Me down to a tee basically.
>>
>>37004255
>If anything, a virgin probably has it better than a person who has had sex because the virgin wouldn't know what he's missing.
I hate this retarded normie logic.
>>
>>37002393
That's pretty much me word for word.
>>
>>36999832

>>age/gender
26/m

really bad

>>are you khv?
no

right now im living off savings in japan going to a a japanese language school. i studied for a long time before coming here, so im fluent at a basic level

>>any mental illness?
severe depression, anxiety

i want to find a gf, have a job i like, and not be depressed anymore
>>
>>37002393
oh my god :(
where in the world do you live, sweetie?
>>
>age/gender
26, Male
Empty
>are you khv?
Of course
Stay at home son
>any mental illness?
Meme depression
Death
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.