[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never have a one night stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: G5zyyXF.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
G5zyyXF.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>you will never have a one night stand
>>
>>36997387

speak for yourself, faggot

original fag
>>
I did once, she came on her period whilst we were fucking. Blood all over my fucking new jeans that night..
>>
File: 1493081404034.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493081404034.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>36997387
And why would I want that?

orgrgrg
>>
>>36997387
I have and I didn't like it.
>>
File: 1470500144936.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470500144936.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>36997387
I have low sex drive therefore i'm worried about this particular thing.
>>
>>36997398

this

one night stands are fucking retarded and overrated.
>>
>>36997387
i've had dozens of one night stands?
its not hard dude

go to a club
go to a bar
go to a concert
go to a festival
these girls are young and horny and desperate for sex

its just up to you to harvest the fruit
>>
Why is it called a stand?
>>
>>36997673
A Jojo reference?
>>
> You will never have any kind of stand
Fuck I want heaven's door so hard.
>>
>>36997748
lol, normies come here to learn exactly how not to act.
>>
File: peter hitchens.jpg (74KB, 411x419px) Image search: [Google]
peter hitchens.jpg
74KB, 411x419px
>>36997387
Good, promiscuous sex is degenerate as fuck
>>
>>36997387
I've had a few one night stands. They're really not that great. The best part is the satisfaction of a 'successful hunt', not the sex itself.

Sex is always better with someone you actually like.
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (196KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
196KB, 864x867px
I have, it's stressful not knowing her sexual history.

Of course the two times I've done it once I had a condom break and the second time I was so drunk I creampied a bar slut.

Take it from me, waiting for test results is not fun
>>
God, this board is full of normies. If you had sex, you are not a normie.
>>
>>36997387
thats what hookers are for my man
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 465x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 465x542px
>>36997387
I don't want meaningless hookups though. I want intimacy more than sex at this point, I want to be loved.
>>
>>36997387
yeah you're right i won't
>>
>>36997667

They're desperate for chad sex. Chads go out to those places you mentioned, they're like sharks during a feeding frenzy, meanwhile you're a fucking dolphin.

Every fucking time I've gone to a bar, club or event filled with hot girls there is 1 group of ultra chads, all over 6 foot, white good looking as fuck getting all the women.
>>
>>36998009
listen to this nigga, this nigga knows.
>>
File: stop using AAVE faggot.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stop using AAVE faggot.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>36998116
>nigga

oregon
>>
>>36998009
I'm the guy who originally posted

These girls yes
You're correct
They're looking for Chad

I'm not Chad, I'm just a slightly above average dude
You'd be surprised
Ie
If you go to a show, there will be hundreds of girls there
Not all of them are Stacey tier
And most will settle with you if you know how to carry yourself and know how to talk and everything

Ie i was at a concert last night in Los Angeles
Met a QT 19 year old white girl in front of me during the first set
Just bantering and chatting
During the third set I grabbed her around the waist and she really seemed to enjoy it so I grabbed her ass with the other and she did a surprised "hnng!"
So I kissed her
Made out with her and got a blowjob in my car after the show

It's easy dude

Just don't be a pussy
You have to show that you're not a pussy
It sounds cliche to say "have confidence"
But just don't act like a beta boy going "hey can I pretty please kiss you right now"
Just do it
And you'll be surprised
Women love that kind of shit

Most of the time even if they reject you after you kiss them they don't get upset or anything

This works as long as you're not butt ugly btw
>>
>>36998149
Nobody cares, nigga.
>>
>>36998232
>Just bantering and chatting
>Just don't be a pussy
>Have confidence
Implying robots can do any of this
You sound like a troubled normie
What happened to this board
>>
The dude that made this thread is a fucking normie. What is happening to r9k ?
>>
>>36998232

Fair enough, I don't live in LA nor do I want to go to a music festival to meet girls
>>
i had two...first one just happened. i drove a girl from work a ride home. i told her i'll take my after work nap. i woke up to her sucking me off, she hopped on top of me. i got a meal out of it too just she didn't have hot sauce, she had hot pepper flakes.
>>
>>36998232
important question

Were you alone on that concert or were you with your chad friends? It does make a difference. How do you act on events like this, just engage into people?
>>
Have had a couple:

First was a 6/10 redhead I'd gone to HS with who always wanted my bone. Haven't seen her for a while. I approach and say "what's up scumbag". I get a ride home. She agrees to check out my apt. 15 minutes later she's riding my dick like a goddamned demon. Seriously the best cowgirl action I ever got. I blow my load in her. We fuck like two more times that night.

Second was a 4/10 fat girl from work. She bought me dinner, bought fucking ice cream and within an hour was giving me amazing head and also rides my dick like she's possessed pretty good for a fat broad

Both were awesome....fat girl was three years ago....have no action since....tried again with fat girl about a year ago and I couldn't get it up. I did lick her arse. I licked a ugly fat girls ass :(.....and liked it :( :(
>>
>>36998454
Doesn't have to be festivals or concerts
Can be at church or anything else you go to
Obviously the escalation varies on the venue but one main thing you h a v e to do is establish interest
Usually that's what most guys miss

You'll talk to the girl but come off as just a dude casually talking
You have to take a step to establish interest
Usually what I do is touch her shoulder or grab the small of her back
And based on how she reacts that's how you read whether or not she's interested

>>36998699
Was ironically with my sister
Ended up losing her early in the night though
Happens at concerts
Coincidentally ran into an old friend of my families (girl I grew up with down the street) while talking to the girl I hooked up with

Usually you guys undervalue yourselves
If you ever catch a girl staring at you out of the corner of your eye or looking at you multiple times
Go for it

But usually just talk to them
If you go to a rap or rock show if you get an hour early to the venue there's always a line and everyone is really friendly and I find it easy to converse with people because your music interests are usually the same

Obviously don't go for a girl way out of your league
Just find a cute girl you can see yourself with and if she reciprocates go for it

Back in my freshman year of college I met a girl in my class and I ended up being over at her place late watching a movie in her common room
And (I was inexperienced) said "can I kiss you?"
And she was taken aback and nothing came of it that night
Later on we became a couple for a few months but I even asked her about it and she told me I was supposed to just go for it

And note I'm pretty normie, but this advice works for everyone
Just takes practice
>>
File: retard pepe crying.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe crying.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>36999009
>And note I'm pretty normie, but this advice works for everyone

Well. I'm basically 5/10 and ugly. All girls i've been trying to do anything with rejected me and usually in some weird way, because i'm really inexperienced in intimate human relations. There's just nothing. We can have the same interests and hobbies but I never feel that sexual tension between us.

Is there any way to do anything when you're relatively ugly? inb4 kys
>>
>>36999502
also forgot to mention that when i'm not under influence of any alcohol i can be just plain boring by getting into some weird intellectual talk not all people fancy
>>
>>36999606
Just practice normie talk
Practice small talk

There are plenty of guys out there uglier than you and you see them around married and with girls
It's not the looks
>>
>>37000164
This. Just be yourself lol.
>>
>>36997387
Good, it seems like a very awkward afair.
>>
File: Kanye-Suit.jpg (81KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-Suit.jpg
81KB, 500x678px
>>36999009

I'll be going to a bar tonight for a music event, so I'll be sure to apply this practice in the field tonight anon.

Reading your post about the confidence to establish yourself as a man of interest in her mind by subtle body communication is a good tip that I hadn't really thought much about within the context of a public space with a lot of men and women.

Under the context of knowing it's a date, I've always been much more comfortable with being more aggressive with physical contact which led to me getting laid before. In a public setting like what I'm going to tonight, the element is different which can throw me off a little.

Wish me luck anon!
>>
>short
>small dick
>high sex drive
>heterosexual
My life is a cruel joke by God.
>>
>>36998149
AYO HOL UP WHATCHU JUS SAY NIGGUH
>>
whats weirder is that all of those girls HAVE. what a weird feel
>>
they aren't that great. being with someone you're actually into is 1000000x better
>>
>>37000164
>But why am I getting rejected all the time?
I'm just seeing all those girls who rejected me with some chads who work out but their brains are small

Do they give that security assurance to them that I lack because I'm more of a lightweight faggot? Am I an insufficient man?

I compare myself to Martin Shkreli in behaviour and how fit is my body xD
>>
>>37001395
unintended meme arrow ofcourse
>>
>>37001395
help me guys ._.

les originals
>>
>>37001395
try not giving a shit maybe?

learn how to just not care.

go to an event, go out somewhere. dont go with the intentions of 'oh yeah im gonna pick up a cutie pie girl'

try going with the intentions of... 'yeah im just here to fuck around and not give a shit, whatever happens, happens'

atleast at first, maybe.

thats what i would do atleast.
>>
>>36997387
why are u trying to put down other men? are you trying to feel better about your pathetic life?
>>
You're already wrong
>>
My dad my siblings and I on a cruise a few years back and I fucked some hot chick a couple nights in a row. I should have stayed in touch with her, but maybe it was for the better that I didn't. (I get clingy)
>>
File: dio.png (606KB, 365x581px) Image search: [Google]
dio.png
606KB, 365x581px
>tfw you will never have a stand
>>
it's the only sex I ever have, actually makes you sad knowing you'll never truly make love to someone you feel a strong emotional bond with, you aren't missing out on much
>>
>>36999009
When ugly guys "just go for it" they get called rapists. Girls only would see us as friends if anything not mates
>>
>girl really wants to fuck
>have zero sex drive
>avoid her for very long time
>she invites herself over
>gets me drunk, still don't fug her
>end up spooning all night
pretty comfy desu, i wish non-sexual spooning wasn't weird to normies
>>
>>36997422
Hot and sexy as possible imo
>>
File: tfw wizard.png (433KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.png
433KB, 500x298px
>>36997387
I know

Hahaha
>>
File: 1465460883641.png (292KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1465460883641.png
292KB, 500x497px
How do you people do this? Are you not scared of what STDs they could have or a condom breaking? Do you not feel an emotional void for thinking you have no attachment to this person? How do you do something so intimate with someone you met at most a few hours ago?

Someone please explain this to me. What the fuck.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.