[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the approaching women meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1368.jpg (118KB, 1166x878px)
IMG_1368.jpg
118KB, 1166x878px
"Girl are passive and like it when you approach them, they want you to talk to them"

>Go to bars last night
>I got my best clothes on (dark Elliott Rodger button-down, black vans, black jeans)
>Skinny emofag but not totally ugly (5'9" tho) in a decent sized redneck town
>college students graduating so bars are packed with drunk bitches and chads
>Usually just go and drink with a couple friends and sit by the wall
>Decide for some reason that i'm going to get some pussy and mack on random hoes
>Approach first woman at the bar, sit down and ask "hey what are you drinking" what's your college major etc.
>Ask if i can buy her a drink
>She says yes so I buy her one
>Talk for about like 5 minutes but she's obviously not interested and then ignores me
>Leave
>Approach about 5 more random girls at various bars, say "how's it going" and give them a head nod or something
>get ignored
>go to "club" to dance (I don't ever dance but I was drunk and wanted to try to find some pussy)
>try to dance on like 15 different girls
>every single one denies me or turns away
>One seemed kind of about it but some faggot chad pushed me apparently it was his gf or something
>I don't wanna get in a fight so I just leave
>Try a couple more times outside the bar while smoking, just walk up to smoking grils or groups of single looking women and ask how they're doing
>Denied about 5 more times
>Saw the first gril I bought a drink for 2 hours earlier walking home with some chad (spent $5 on her drink too, bitch)
>Go home drunk as fuck and play vidya

"Just talk to the grils anon, the worst they can do is say no"

I'm not even a neckbeard virgin i've fucked like 10 grils before, 2 new ones last week but not from the bar. It's easy when they approach you first or you have mutual friends or otherwise know them as friends. Trying to pick them up randomly at the bar apparently doesn't work, I legit got straight up denied like 20 times, kind of made me feel like shit
>>
>>36996204
Don't believe the normies fampai.
Never believe the normies.
>>
>>36996204
Never ask a girl "can I buy you a drink". 10 times out of 10 they tell you to fuck off in some fashion after they get the drink. It's literally the most beta thing you can do in a bar.
>>
>>36996204
Oh, it's totally possible. The two requirements though are attractiveness and confidence on the offence
>>
>>36996430
Yeah flying works if you have wings dude.
>>
>>36996345

"can i throw $6 in the trash"
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (41KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2034.jpg
41KB, 629x505px
>>36996345
>>36996489

It was more like "Why don't you have a drink, I'll get you one what do you like"

And then while we were talking she was texting her boyfriend or something apparently, she should've just said no, $5 is not that much and i've had grils try to get me drinks and I say no thanks. I know she wasn't poor
>>
>>36996204

>Ask if i can buy her a drink
>She says yes so I buy her one
>Talk for about like 5 minutes but she's obviously not interested and then ignores me

Lol u got cucked son!!!!! Alpha fux beta bux! XD
>>
>>36996550
>cucked

not really because it wasn't my gf. I got more cucked by the guy who was dancing with the bitch I was trying to dance and I just walked away like a beta when he pushed me.
>>
Why would you approach a women? See this is why you all get rejected and end up killing yourselves. You've never interacted with a female so you youtube how to get girls and think the way to get laid is walking up to a girl with a pickup line. No. The way you get a gf (a real gf with a long term relationship) is purely out of chance, you don't go out of your way. If you want a GF, go get a job, go join a local club, go to the library, go do SOMETHING where you socialize. And don't throw up when your actually talking to the girl, and over time you'll find someone. And if you only wanna get laid meme then go on tinder or go on backpage. You can't have it both ways niggers.
>>
>>36996645
OP here I've had gfs and laid random tinder grils before but never picked one up from the bar, I thought drunk bitches were supposed to be easy.
>>
>>36996645
>go get a job, go join a local club, go to the library, go do SOMETHING where you socialize
What the fuck does that change
You still have to talk to her and most girls don't want to talk to manlets with dead eyes
>>
>>36996645

this is the correct answer. its chance * attractiveness. i have had 3 gfs in my life, all were extremely random, I did not go out of my way to make them my gf, they just randomly became my gf.

you dont get a gf by acting like tough shit and walking up to them and telling them they're coming home with you, a la elliot rodger, you treat them like regular people (even if they arent)
>>
File: 1482974543229.jpg (34KB, 572x394px) Image search: [Google]
1482974543229.jpg
34KB, 572x394px
here is the real redpill (PUA's and r9k will never tell this)

>there is no such thing as approaching blindly. when a woman wants to invite you to her personal space she sends signals that you can come over and talk
>as weird as it sounds, bars are not a place for socializing. i know this is what people told you but people usually go to bars in groups and just enjoy the feeling of having other people around them
>confidence and "vibrations in the air" is fucking bullshit. your looks is what sets the tone to most encounters. if you are not confident girls will be more friendly and approachable to give you a headstart

save this post for the future, you probably won't ever see me writing this again
>>
>>36997030
So basically "be attractive otherwise you're fucked"
We knew that already
>>
>>36996204
Well, I don't know how to put it OP...but...
you reek of desperation
>>
>>36997030
Am oldfag, can confirm what Anon here wrote.

Read it carefully and take it to heart, especially the first point.
>>
I have no idea why non-chads even try out at bars/clubs. Women hold all the marbles in that realm, most aren't even that hot either yet they only talk to uber chads. What state was this in?
>>
>>36997030

I agree on all points, from my personal experience. OP was just begging for his ego to be given a ass whooping.
>>
>>36996645
>the library
ahahahaha, you're a fucking idiot, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36998014
Shut up dude, that's where all the sexy librarians hang out.
>>
>>36996531
If girls kept throwing money at you all the time no matter what you did, would you seriously say no?
>>
>>36996465
Nice analogy, but nowadays you can literally buy wingsuits. You can't buy confidence.
>>
>>36998142
> would you seriously say no?
Y-yes? Why would I say "yes"? My morals are not that low.
>>
>>36998206
In that case, congratulations! You are part of a very selective club. I'm not sure why you want to be in it, but welcome anyway!
>>
>>36996204
>i've fucked like 10 grils before, 2 new ones last week

Fuck off normie
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.