[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot red flag thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: disgusted-face-640x425.jpg (64KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-640x425.jpg
64KB, 640x425px
>he doesn't own a home
>he doesn't have a car
>he doesn't have a bank account
Any other ladies know this feel?
>>
>he doesn't play Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Wii U
>he plays League
I have a penis though so my opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>36995573
>he isn't a chad

amirite ladies?
>>
I know this thread is going to get hundreds of replies in a few hours.

But I want to make it clear for all you autistic shits that this is clearly bait. OP is just some guy who wants to make other guys mad at women.

Probably won't affect your irrational tard rage, but whatever.
>>
>>36995573
>fembot red flag thread
>proceeds to posts red flags aimed at guys

autism
>>
>>36995663
then why the fuck did you post this you stupid nigger faggot
>>
File: nooo.jpg (29KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
29KB, 400x395px
>he plays video games
>he has had even a brief moment of introspection
>he listens to music that isn't popular
>he doesn't care about status or being dominant
>he likes asian culture and asian girls, I HATE ASIAN WOMEN
>>
>>36995573
>fembot
Fuck off roastie
>>
>>36995573
>He isn't a cute girl

s m h
>>
>>36995884

>I hate Asian women

Why?
>>
>>36995573
I'm not gonna even read this thread.
Here is a sage and kindly shove it up your ass,faggot.
>>
>>36995573
He is under 6ft
His penis is below 7" by 7"
He doesnt own a house/car
He doesnt gym
Not making at least 60k a year
>>
>>36995682
Pretty much but if you arent chad you have no business and should have no right to breed/date
>>
>>36995926
They're boring housewives, they never want to go out and have fun like us white girls.
>>
>>36995966
KYS bec everyone is chad thundercock
>>
File: 4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg (316KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg
316KB, 1024x680px
>he isn't a feminist ally
>he cares about your previous sexual history
>he expects a kiss after the first date
>he expects you to pay for your meal on any date
Ugh. Just.....ugh.
>>
>>36996019
>They're boring housewives, they never want to go out and choke on dicks every weekend like us white girls
ftfy
>>
>he believes this bait
>>
Literally every post so far has been written by a guy. And still this thread will get hundreds of replies.
>>
>>36996663
dude please please please take a step back and understand what you are doing
>>
>he doesn't have a car

Burger detected. That's not a red flag in Europe where good public transport exists.
>>
>>36996752
I think it's not just that, America just has huge places. They can drive for hours without leaving their county. If I drive 4 hours into one direction I could end up in Germany or France.
>>
>>36995573
I'll own the home I already live in when my parents move away for retirement. Does that count even though I'm not moving anywhere?
I already own my own car and have a bank account, I'm certainly not rich and don't make a lot at work.
>>36996635
>he isn't a feminist ally
I treat women equally to men at work, family, etc., I'm not going to be a submissive cuck though.
>he cares about your previous sexual history
There is actually scientific evidence that the more promiscuous one is in their life the less likely it is they can hold down a marriage and are more likely to cheat. If you've been with like 10+ guys before me I won't risk it. I don't require you to be a virgin, it also depends on how spread out the previous guys were from each other or if you've engaged in cheating before.
I don't, I expect a hug though if it goes well
>he expects you to pay for your meal on any date
I don't want to do dinner dates where we would just awkwardly try to keep a conversation around other people while eating or movie dates where we can't talk if we want to watch the movie or go to dances or parties or any traditional social gathering crap like that. For dates I'd rather just talk about whatever or at least do something interesting together like going bowling or even autistic crap like origami /po/ stuff or even help me hem my grandma's old dresses so I can be a crossdressing faggot if you're into /cgl/ type stuff. But you probably I'm a total fucking weirdo now so it doesn't matter. I don't require women to be content with my life, I'm not miserable cause tfw no gf.
>>
>>36996919
Wasn't the "the more partner before marriage the more likely to cheat" study done by a Mormon university though?
I'm not disputing it as such but they'd not exactly be completely unbiased.
>>
File: LOL.png (1MB, 940x661px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
1MB, 940x661px
>likes anime
>plays video games

these two underlie massive problems
>>
>>36996998

I understand the trains but why would those empty vessels have sentience.
>>
File: 1466284285422.jpg (21KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1466284285422.jpg
21KB, 480x352px
>>36996998
Why is Thomas a gold mine for reaction pics? Is it because it's for autists who demand exaggerated facial expressions?
>>
>>36996919
>he replies to obvious bait
>>
>>36995573
Do you have any of those things, or equality it's just a keyword for i get what I want, deal with it?
>>
I'm so fucking mad. Why are there threads coming up more often. Why do women always butt in and ruin everything
>>
>>36995704
Are you trying to imply you're a normal, grounded woman?
>>
>>36997064
You posted to many

>Tfw no girlfriend thread.

Now you are listening the other side.
>>
>>36995966
>7x7"

See, 7" long is rare, but believable. A chick who is super picky can have this as a standard. 7" around, though? that's absolutely obscene. Nearly the girth of a coke can. If you wanna bait, make it something more believable, like 7x6.
>>
>>36997089
If you wanna have a size standar can we have an pussy tightness standar?
>>
>>36997146
>Men
>Having standards

You fucking pig.
>>
>>36997084
I haven't specifically no, but this isn't the same. Those threads aren't gender specific. You could post in those too and just say
>tfw no boyfriend etc
But noooooooooo
>>
>>36997052
>he doesn't engage in roleplaying
>>36996953
http://www.everydayhealth.com/longevity/can-promiscuity-threaten-longevity.aspx
>>
>>36997160
I mean there's even exercises to keep it tighter, you can't get your dick bigger without surgery, there's no excuses.
>>
>>36996635

I know, RIGHT?! This is sooooooo ANNOYING!

When I date a guy, it's because I'm interested in something long-term. So I want things to go slowly. I want to know he's loyal to me, and won't treat me like I'm just something to pump and dump.

If I didn't think he was long-term material then I would've already invited him to stay the night! Men are so clueless!
>>
>>36995884

What is wrong with introspection? I'll fight you right now.
>>
>>36997089
Not that anon but my dick is 8 by 7.2 so its possible
>>
>>36997499
It's possible with you, that means that everyone else it's off the list.

This it's what makes me laugh and cry, the fuck with this unrealistic goals that womans have?

A guy with a job, ok, house or apartment, ok, that takes time and effort but anyone can do it, but an exact dick size and the abbility to understand things like this >>36997418

The fuck?, no one comes with a manual, if you you don't want to be treated like a generic fuck, don't ask for "basic generic rules", act like the guy has never meet you before and try to learn about him and teach him about you, otherwise it will always go wrong unless with that super special dedicated guy, that has a really small dick, but makes a lot of effort.
>>
>>36997499
That puts you in something like the top 0.001% of men, so congratulations.
>>
>>36997662
Ya I hear what you are saying but not all chicks are like this though 4chan women are monsters

>>36997717
Whats funny is I always thought I had a small dick until I started having sex, my dick is like micro when flacid and people use to make fun of me for small dick lol
>>
>>36997662
I did laugh though "7" by 7"" like wtf does she do measure dicks and if you dont make it dumped?
>>
>>36997806
That has a name it's called being a grower and it's an amazing thing, or so I heard.

I don't think it's just an issue with 4chan womans, that's how they really talk between themselves, I know there's multiple tastes and stuff, but the whole "the guy has to just know this and that" it's completely ingrained in them.

>>36997845
They go for the full routine, I had an small dicked friend that was a master at gettin laid, but never lasted beyond a few fucks, everyone blamed him for being a womanizer, but truth is he just got dumped all the time.
>>
>>36997932
I knew this guy who had a beer gut was like 5'8 but god damn any time he went out he would get 1 or 2 women weird dude pulled his dick to show everyone it was 4.5 inches but it worked for him
>>
File: 1494305205502.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494305205502.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>Doesn't dress up in frilly clothes and creampie me as a girlboy
I just want to cuck a manly Chad with a feminine trap boy so bad
>>
>>36997932
I knew a guy while in military he was going to get his dick sucked by this chick she was pretty easy.. anyhow she came out laughing so hard she was in tears and tolled everyone the guys penis was maybe 3 inches I felt bad for him
>>
>>36997961
What the fuck? So you are a woman (female) and want to date a chad but fuck a trap (man) and cuck him?
>>
>>36995573
>he doesn't have a car

Alright, that's a pretty reasonable red flag for anyone over 20. No mode of transportation means you're reliant on everyone else or public services/biking everywhere. If you haven't made enough money to even afford a shitty $500 mid-90's shitbox it's a red flag.

>he doesn't have a bank account

Again pretty reasonable, most people get even savings accounts when they're kids to store their allowances or whatever, so there's no excuse for not even having an empty one.

>he doesn't own a home

What the hell is this shit? You think everyone is made of money?
>>
>Won't give any affection
>Expects sex after one date
>All his waifus are underage or furries
>Thinks Red Lobster is high cuisine
>>
>he wants to show you his knife collection
>he jokes about how he can easily kill you if he wanted
>>
File: 1494539604291.jpg (11KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1494539604291.jpg
11KB, 242x242px
>>36995573
If a man has to be a man then a woman has to be a woman. If a woman expects a man to be a man then a man has the right to expect a woman to be a woman. If you say that it's sexist for a man to expect things from a woman, then why is it not sexist for a woman to do the same to a man?

If a woman is with a man who can't do or doesn't have what is expected of him, then leave. Find someone who actually has something for you to leech off of, someone who is dominant enough to force you into returning the favor. You have no right to his wealth if you are not willing to do anything to earn it. He's not your papa, not your caregiver.
>>
>>36998024
>woman (female)
why did you feel this was necessary?
>>
>>36995573

>she only knows how to program in Java
>Java is her favorite programming language

Java sluts are the worst and always cheat on you.
>>
>>36996019

Fucking degenerates the lot of you.
>>
You can pretty much safely assume that someone who doesn't have a bank account probably doesn't own a home. Isn't that sort of redundant?
>>
>>36996635

Lmao get ready to die alone for realsies
>>
File: hannah and barbara.jpg (67KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
hannah and barbara.jpg
67KB, 500x354px
>he's not fictional
>>
>>36995859
Because I fucking wanted to, you fat cunt.
What brand of plastic bottles do you drink, you cuck?
>>
>>36997197
That's interesting, but it just talks about STDs and 'emotional health', nothing about fidelity or marriage.
>>
>>36995573
>is a robot
>>
>>36998233
This is /r9k/ most of the people here claim they are female but are really (male)
>>
>>36999492
At the end it straight up says the more sexual partners the harder it is to maintain a healthy relationship and that LTR's are best for emotional health.
>>
>>36997433
Obviously some dude trying to mimick a shallow girl.
>>
>he won't let me peg him
>he won't let me tie him up
>he doesn't like having his boipucci milked
>he doesn't like being rimmed
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.