[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing that makes you nervous /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 13.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
Name one thing that makes you nervous /r9k/.
>>
>>36995499
>Name one thing that makes you nervous /r9k/.
Girls obv.
>>
>>36995499
Talking to someone and I go a little too far.

I'm too blunt with people
>>
>>36995499
thinking people are consistently pulling pranks on me that I just don't know of
>>
>>36995499
Original Rapefugees
>>
>>36995499
a person I know
>>
can i just name a bunch of things

>people being nice to me
>people giving me compliments
>people asking how i feel
>people asking me if i got any sleep because i look really tired all the time
>phone calls
>doorbell ringing
>home phone ringing
>home deliveries i have to answer for
>sirens
>cute girls talking to me and showing an interest in me
>cute girls online telling me they like talking to me
>slipping in the shower and cracking my skull open
>the future
>>
People. I used to be afraid of judgement by other people, now I fear people because I've been abused mentally, physically and emotional by a fuck ton of different people over my entire life, countless times.

Now, I readily abandon long-time friends at the drop of a hat because when they start to make me uneasy, I can't deal with them and remove them from my life to get peace of mind.
>>
>>36995567
>>people asking how i feel
Why this make you nervous?
>>
>>36995499
When i'm walking towards someone walking in the opposite direction
>>
>>36995499
Cutting my fingernails.
>>
>>36995509
Why? It's just another human, it's all in your mind man, just be your self and everything will work out!
>>
climbing and working at the top of ladders
>>
>>36995598
Not this anon, but it's because then you stop and think about how you really feel.
>>
>>36995598
what the fuck am i supposed to tell them
>f-fine, haha
its painfully obvious from my appearance that i am far from fine
>>
>>36995618
>Why? It's just another human, it's all in your mind man, just be your self and everything will work out!
I was serious and you're memeing. I guess i'm nervous because i'm 24 khv who's probably undiagnosed autist.
>>
>>36995499
>Leaving cave for first time in weeks
>everyone looking at me
>can physically feel the eyes judging
>jittery from anxiety
>now they're defiantly staring
>>
>>36995499
Driving home from work after being awake for 20 hours.

Did this the other day and went into a corner faster than I should have, had to fight the car to not skid.

Now I shut off my music, wind the window down and take it slow if I'm feeling zonked.
>>
File: 1471190555680.png (733KB, 571x583px) Image search: [Google]
1471190555680.png
733KB, 571x583px
>people walking behind me
>>
>>36995567
A lot of these things scare me too. Social anxiety is a bitch.
>>
File: 1493561525729.jpg (106KB, 750x917px) Image search: [Google]
1493561525729.jpg
106KB, 750x917px
>>36995499
My future.

comment is not original unfortunately
>>
File: 1477971002952.gif (2MB, 174x176px) Image search: [Google]
1477971002952.gif
2MB, 174x176px
>>36995499
The idea of getting cancer and slowly rotting away in hospice.
>>
>>36995749

same here anon. I'm underweight so i'm basically terrified any major hospital stay will kill me
>>
>>36995598
Not him, but for me it's because I either spill all my(current) issues uncontrollably, or I lie saying I'm fine, and I hate doing both.

>inb4 why do youhate lying, it's just a small lie
I hate it not cause Iie to them, but because if i do, then i uncontrollably start thinking about that it being a lie makes me feel worse about how I really am
>>
>>36995567
>cute girls talking to me and showing an interest in me

This also used to scare me until I realised that they actually didn't like me and I was just being an autistic, self-obsessed idiot.

>people being able to read my thoughts
>people knowing my fetishes
>people asking my political views
>talking to old men
>people crying around me/having to comfort people
>people asking me what music I like

Well, I just reread the OP and it said one thing, but oh well.
>>
>>36995775
>because I either spill all my(current) issues uncontrollably, or I lie saying I'm fine, and I hate doing both
I guess you dont often talk about your feelings in general.
>>
>>36995832
>I guess you dont often talk about your feelings in general.

what, you don't bottle up your feelings? do you go to a talk jew (therapist) or something?
>>
>>36995832
I do talk about them pretty often actually, but only with close friends, and if one of them asks me how I'm doing/feel, i can safely tell them i'm not ok or i dont feel good without that resulting in other questions or explanations because they already know why.
But when it's casual people or family members in occasional meetings, i hate it.
>>
I hate college but I'm afraid to graduate because with college I have a priority, whereas when I graduate I have no idea what I'm going to do. It's bittersweet
>>
>>36995874
>what, you don't bottle up your feelings?
I personally keep a diary to write it off or just talk to myself. It helps to actually hear your thoughts in talk.
>>36995895
>if one of them asks me how I'm doing/feel
Atleast you have friends anon. I'm just talking device to others where i can listen to them all evening and they not even ask me anything. I guess i'm too boring of a person . Why can you use some general phrases like "It could be better" or "It's pretty normal" with family members?
>>
>>36995804
>This also used to scare me until I realised that they actually didn't like me and I was just being an autistic, self-obsessed idiot.
Same, until one cute girl online proved(not herself directly) she actually liked talking to me and I wasn't just overestimating her interest
>>
>>36995499
Drug addicted SoundCloud goth whores. They make me nervous that I will catch an STD just looking at them.
>>
>>36995499
everything.
all the time.
>>
>>36995499

I JUst want tHE JAVA SLUTS TO LEAVE MY BOARS

AAAAAAAAHHHH FUCKFUCK FUUUUCL REEEEEE EEEE EEEE SEEEEE

HERUUUUUUUUUUUUU

a ceeeng messed
>>
>>36995985
>"It could be better"
They'd just ask why or if something's wrong, which would make the cycle start again.
I could tell them i'd rather not talk about it, but they'd just push it saying that they're family so i should feel like i can tell them about it, but i know i can't cause they're pretty much judgmental shits.
>"It's pretty normal"
that would still be a lie as much as "i'm fine"
>>
>>36995530
In the same way.
>>
>>36995499
Being in the presence of attractive females
>>
>>36995499
any relatively important decision in life
>>
>>36995499
my gf cucking me
>>
>>36996205
It really sucks but I'm glad I'm blunt.
>>
>>36995499
Women.

origiolio
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.