[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl says yes to a movie with me, does she like me or is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

If a girl says yes to a movie with me, does she like me or is at least interested?
>>
>>36995290
Please give detailed instructions of how you accomplished this. I am ready with pen and notepad.
>>
>>36995333
Waited till she was alone and said, "Hey, would you like to see a movie sometime?" followed by "Can you give me your number?"

We started talking like 3 weeks ago and my friend pushed me into doing it.
>>
>>36995290
Anon I once invited a girl to a movie.
She agreed but she never came
>>
>>36995384
shes trying to get a free movie and dinner out of you, don't do it
>>
>>36995384
Ok. That wasn't detailed enough. How did you meet this girl? How did you initiate contact the VERY FIRST time? What did you talk about with her?
>>
>>36995290
somewhat interested in you
>>
>>36995449
We met in class (in college rn) and she found me pretty funny. I make her laugh a lot. She's a 9/10 imo but since she finds me funny I might have a chance. >>36995449
>>
>>36995414
I don't wanna be lonely anymore man
>>
>>36995290
at least interested
don't be like me and fuck it up
>>
>>36995290
It means she wants to see a movie with you sherlock.
>>
>>36995511
I hate you. Fucking girl just gravitates towards you in class. You have fucking friends. I hate you. Fuck you for showboating on this board. I fucking hate you. You are mean and vile. Please leave.
>>
>>36995596
But does it imply anything else?
>>
>>36995605
Man this is the first girl I've even asked for a date. I usually am too pussy to ask.
>>
>go on date with autistic girl
>she's so happy and eager to please
>when it's over I take her to her house
>she opens the door and tears up because she has to leave
>I give her a hug and remind her I'm never ever going to quit on her
>blushes, makes a derp noise and runs inside
This is the first time in my life I have felt like a successful adult.
>>
Does she act like she's interested in you anon? Does she ask a lot of questions and always look at you, doesn't constantly stare down at her phone when she's with you?
>>
>>36995796
Autistic is on easy mode
>>
>>36995855
Idk she's always laughing at my jokes but it may just be her personality. When she sees me in the hall she always talks to me and sometimes walks with me to class. Sometimes she'll touch or punch my arm which I really like.
>>
>>36995605
>I hate you
>Fuck you
>But you're the mean and vile one

I seriously hope you'll die bitter and alone. And a virgin.
>>
>>36995290
She's not interested, she's just bored and trying to get a free movie/dinner out of you while she scouts around for Chad, which is what she's really after.

You're just being used as a means toward an end anon. Don't do it.
>>
>>36996187
Am I fool for ever thinking I had a chance?
>>
>>36996219
No, the poster above you is just a sad faggot. Go for it. In worst case scenario you will see a movie and enjoy some company. Best case scenario you get to put benis in the v.
>>
Go for it and be the man, don't listen to the neckbeards up here
>>
>>36995290
This is why I never take girls to places that you have to spend money on. You never really know if they are using you for the money or because they want to spend time with you.
>>
>>36996277
I'm a virgin doubt it'll get to that lol but thanks
>>
>>36995949
Why does she punch your arm?
>>
>>36996347
I think she's nice I don't think she'll use me
>>
>>36996219
No, you're not a fool, but if you go along with this and take her out anyway, you will be one.

You're not a fool for being initially tricked by roasties, it's what they spend their whole lives doing. Just don't play into their games, and you'll be fine.

>>36996277
Why would you give blatantly awful and incorrect advice?

Even if he enjoys the date she most certainly won't as she's just looking for a free movie/meal and will probably ignore him the whole time. Sex is definitely not an option, she's not going to give up pussy after one date with OP.

Congratulations, you're a retard. OP, don't listen to this person.
>>
>>36996436
When I make her laugh it isn't hard more playful. I like it mostly because girls don't ever touch me really.
>>
>>36996455
I don't think I can back out at this point. I really wanna get with this girl
>>
Personal experience, it doesn't mean shit. Most girls are just looking to S U C C Chad. Even if it goes well she'll probably tell herself that "you're too nice" meme and then go and find the closest Chad McThunderCock. But that's just me.

Advice: play it by ear. Definitely sounds like she could be interested in you, so as long as you dont act like a raging autist then my friend you may even be able to inesrt thoust benis at some point.
>>
>>36995290
no, it means she wants to watch the movie.

god.

i swear boys will rationalize anything in their heads

if a girl stands next to you does that mean she wants to suck your dick?

if she breathes the same air as you does that mean she wants to have a kiss with you? no!
>>
>>36996455
>Even if he enjoys the date she most certainly won't
That's YOUR experience because YOU are a sad, ugly faggot who's company NO girl can enjoy.
>she's not going to give up pussy after one date
See above.
>>
>>36997027
are you fucking retarded? he literally gave reasons as to why she might be interested.
>implying that girls don't give signals to show interest
>>
>>36997050
Can you be any more of a white knight? Holy shit, why are you even here? Shouldn't you be on /soc/ telling obese women how beautiful they look? Fuck off already.
>>
>>36995290Well if she says yes, then I would say she at least isn't repulsed by you. Worst case scenario for her even if she doesn't like you that much is that she gets to see a new movie at the cinema and eat some popcorn for free.
>>
Tbh I haven't planned anything before or after the movie. Any ideas?
>>
>>36995290
she's interested on a free movie ticket and expensive theater garbage food.
>>
>>36997421
meet at a bar/restaurant either before or after
>>
>>36995290
Try to get close to her, maybe put your hand on the back seat rest. If she doesn't sit next to you, that is a red flag. If she brings friends, then abort mission
>>
I hate these threads because they remind me of how much of a bitter failure I am.
Why don't you go ask this shit on /adv/?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.