[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

those of you with jobs I have a question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: thumbUpCar.jpg (62KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
thumbUpCar.jpg
62KB, 598x465px
what happens if you were scheduled a day off and you planned on reading books and learning or going out on a date but the boss asks that you come to work.
has this happened to you?
>>
I'm beta so I always go in anyway, even if I really don't want to. I find it difficult to tell people no.
>>
>>36994220
I work extra when asked, but the exact situation you describe hasn't happened cos bossman isn't a total fuckhead. If I book time I get it.

I'd say no.
>>
File: 1491066052578.png (226KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491066052578.png
226KB, 880x882px
>>36994220
>have works number saved
>never ever pick up when they call
You owe them nothing anon its your day off
>>
>>36994220
Tell him I have plans.
He knows if I have no plans ill come in and work seeing if I get called in its doubletime anyway.
>>
This has never happened to me because I've never worked shitty jobs, only good ones.
>>
This literally just happened to me
>>
>>36994220
dont feel like it bai
>>
>>36994220
You say no because it's their problem someone didn't show up for their shift.
>>
"I have plans"
>>
This happens to me every once in a while. If I'm not doing anything that day I'll usually just go in. It's still kind of annoying
>>
>>36994295
>boss calls you on a separate phone
>now knows you've been avoiding his calls
>>
do normies really pick up the phone when they aren't expecting a call? what the fuck?
>>
File: try_not_being_jewish.png (283KB, 537x591px) Image search: [Google]
try_not_being_jewish.png
283KB, 537x591px
>>36994511
Never happened and even if it did i wouldnt care EXTRA wageslavery ayy lmao no thanks mr. Shekelstein
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (207KB, 960x808px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
207KB, 960x808px
what if you're working and you were going to go home and get things done or go on a date and the boss asks if you can stay until closing.
what do you say to his face on the spot?
>>
File: 1364373355358.gif (904KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1364373355358.gif
904KB, 240x228px
>>36994580
Who the fuck is this cuck?
>>
"No. I already have plans. Sorry!"
>>
>>36994511
Do people really answer their phones for numbers they don't know?
>>
>>36994899
this lol

that is if you fuck up and answer the call to begin with
>>
>>36994220
I wouldn't pick up as my boss doesn't have my personal number. They can call my work phone all they want, but they won't get shit from me.
>>
Depends what's more important at given time.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.