[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask out a guy >he rejects me horribly >the guy's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1494654316471.jpg (40KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
1494654316471.jpg
40KB, 498x597px
>ask out a guy
>he rejects me horribly
>the guy's friend told me I didn't fit his physical standards (he likes overweight and obese girls)
>guy's friend tells my friend that "Anon needs a real man!" unironically
>he has a gf

What the fuck did he mean by this
>>
>overweight and obese girls

ahh jelly skelly spotted
You grossed him out with your holocaust body
>>
>>36990468
chubby chasers enable chubbys
gas em all
>>
>>36990337
He thinks you're a nice girl and should get someone who doesn't base his whole relationship on his fetish
>>
>>36990498
I am a jelly skelly ;_; for a while I fell for the thicc meme and could not gain weight. Everyone in my family is attractive and has a big butt and for me it's just a nice butt but I'm small and thin and pathetic.

But I'm starting to feel better about myself and stop trying to be thicc and just be small I guess. But no one has shown interest haha
>>
>>36990539
Oh okay! That's nice of him, idk even if the guy I asked out didn't reject me I'd feel bad if he started dating me even when he has a huge thing for a body type that's the opposite of mine
>>
>>36990687
tfw self esteem isnt low or high enough to do that haha
>>
I'd date you but of course that'd never happen because there is no introverted loser girl with 0 confidence who is a virgin, and if they even exists I'd never find them

why did I even make this post

why did you make this post
>>
>>36990627
>tfw I would be happy with a skinny gf
but you would only be happy with Chad
>>
>>36990337
Maybe he'll go out with you if you stop pretending to be a girl on the internet.
>>
>>36990733
that description is me. too bad i dont exist and even if I did I don't often like giving contact info because always nervous and the pressure too much thanks

i dont know why i made this post

>>36990740
tfw the only guy I've ever dated was 5'4" vegan with more bodyfat than me. chads are nice to look at but they don't have a personality
>>
File: C59XqEcU4AEL1nX.png (423KB, 801x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C59XqEcU4AEL1nX.png
423KB, 801x1199px
Chestlets aren't really female, I don't blame the guy. It's not hard to eat and pack on some weight, if you're not even willing to do something that simple you don't deserve a bf.
>>
>>36990872
thank you im 18 wby anon
>>
>>36990823
>tfw skinnyfat with more bodyfat than muscle mass
>tfw 6'0
>inb4 chad
I have vitamin d deficiency (extreme) among other problems so it "cancels" out my height anyway and I just have a low paying job.
>tfw the only guy I've ever dated was 5'4" vegan with more bodyfat than me.
Interesting so Chad didn't ruin you yet
But I just know you wouldn't want to date me (much less do more) because no girl would want to be seen with me in any dating context.
I still wonder how I could even attract a girl years ago and kiss her.
>tfw she was skinny
>>
File: 1386468909633.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1386468909633.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
>>36990948
underageb& see ya in a year hick
>>
>>36990948
>>36990983
Rest in peaces
>>
>>36990940
hmm do you already take supps? You should if you don't! And work out more often I guess. You could have chad potential anon. Low paying job would be fine if you become a chad and get a qt gf that gets paid more than you (if you're fine with that).

Chad hasn't ruined me no. Why would no girl want to see you in a dating context?
>>
>>36990940
>6ft0 meme

Dude you're 5'9 manlet trying to pass as a tallbro. All tall bros instinctively know to say anything over 6ft1 because manlets like yourself try to say you're apart of the 6ft master race.
>>
File: 1494093521041.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494093521041.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>>36990940
>5'4" vegan
Now I know you're lying.

Unless of course he became vegan after he stopped growing. Becoming vegan before 18 guarantees you will be at least 6 ft, being a meatcuck condemns you to life as a manlet.
>>
>>36991152
I'm not lying lmao. He was vegetarian since birth and went vegan around 9th-10th grade I think
>>
>>36990627
>Tfw when into skelly girls

>They're all into lanklets and Im a somewhat build 6'0 loser

How do suicide
>>
>>36991238
Go after naturally skinny girls

The anorexic ones become too obsessed with being skinny and date lanklets, the natural ones usually just go with their preference which is more socially conventional generally (built 6'0" loser)
>>
>>36990650
Yeah physical attraction is a big part of relationships
Obese fetishists are kind of weird on a deep level though, you probably dodged a bullet
>>
>>36991291
Yeah. For me I just have to find some sort of physical part of them attractive. This guy was tall with dark hair and I latched onto that.

He is a really weird guy which is why I thought I had a chance. Guess he was a bit too weird?
>>
>>36990948
/spoiler[dont worry anon i was underageb& for 6 years. not anymore :')]
>>
>>36991397
end my liofe
>>
File: Mosley4.jpg (55KB, 415x553px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley4.jpg
55KB, 415x553px
>>36991152
>6'2
>making fun of anyone's height

you ain't shit either buddy
>>
>>36991073
Well, I'm 1.83m and I don't know how exactly to measure it in shitty imperial units, so cut me some slack anon.
>Why would no girl want to see you in a dating context?
Like I said, I'm skinnyfat, I just have that look in my face that screams "low confidence" and my body is weirdly deformed from all my lazy years of gaming and later even smoking cannabis (I stopped that a year ago thankfully).
Also my teeth are just fucked now due to not giving a fuck about dental hygiene and I don't have money to fix them anyway so it won't matter much to any woman that I floss regularly now anyway. I know most of that shit is my fault and I only blame myself, inb4 someone points that out.
>>
>>36991238
>build
>loser
Come on, you can't be that much of a loser if you're at least fit.
People will still respect (fear) you because they know you could snap their necks.
>>
>>36991032
Fug, part of the reply should also go to you. kek
>>36992497
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.