[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*HlTS too close to home"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1rm37bfvk5xy.jpg (58KB, 654x751px) Image search: [Google]
1rm37bfvk5xy.jpg
58KB, 654x751px
*HlTS too close to home"
>>
>>36989914
I thought I was smart until people started doing better than me in college
>>
>>36989914
>intelligence != success
pleb
>>
>>36990015
ouch
I have a chemistry degree and college was a cakewalk
If you cant even navigate the education system you really are hopeless
>>
File: 1494556765370.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494556765370.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I thought I was smart too. Then I was a NEET for 9 years and then applied for college and had to take some entrance exams and flunked them all then I thought I was stupid.

Then I got into college and was top of the class and realized "No shit you did poorly, you were out of school for a decade." and now think I'm smart again.
>>
>>36989914
>IQ tested as 140 when I was seven
>recent IQ test said I was 110
How did this happen?
>>
>>36989914
>when you realise 50 or so companies have read your application and placed you aside for some reason unknown to you. It's scary.
>>
>>36990102
Child IQ is skewed because of how it factors age. That's why you see all these "child prodigies" floating around
>>
>>36990082
thanks you give me hope
>>
how the fuck do you not have a job at 25 you lazy fuck faggot
>>
>>36990277
You could have been fired
>>
>>36989914
Except I never grew up thinking I was smart. The opposite is true.
>>
File: 1441429702371.jpg (44KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
1441429702371.jpg
44KB, 600x648px
>>36990082
>I was a NEET for 9 years
>now think I'm smart again.

Well meme'd, my good sir. I guess your brain refuses to allow you to comprehend the garbage that you are.
>>
>>36989914
Facebook tier meme

Get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it's true.
>>
I'm 20 and slowly getting close to that. I'm currently fucking up my studies at second year of uni and I can't see myself working either.

I broke my two weeks of no drinking streak today. Being sober was like a daze of sanity in a wasted life.

So much for the golden future.
>>
File: 1494342870192.png (1MB, 1336x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1494342870192.png
1MB, 1336x1009px
>>36989914
Pretty much my situation except I was always pretty humble. I wouldn't think "lol I'm so smart" I was just always told I'm super smart by everyone. I generally didn't believe them, I was more of the opinion that I wasn't smart it was just that other people didn't apply themselves.
>>
>Grew up a fat lazy retard addicted to my computer
>I'm now a 28 year old fat lazy retard addicted to my computer
>>
tfw got fired from work this week feel like shit...
>>
I thought i was smart until i started reading history books
>>
>>36989914
>tfw you thought you were smart because you effortlessly got perfect grades through secondary school
>flunk bad at college
>fail to find any sort of job
>not even in fast food chains
>see people who did poorly at school having fulfilling jobs and happy lives
wtf when did everything go so wrong
>>
>>36990041
Please don't use code syntax outside of code.
It makes you look like you just got out of computer science 101
>>
>>36992368
>code syntax
>>
If you ever think you're smart just remember that people like Plato and Nietzsche existed and even with your 10-30 IQ points above the average you are still a brainlet compared to them.
>>
>>36992319
Bro I did the excellent grades in school thing AND graduated in honors with college. Only to later realize that if I had spent that time making connections instead of being a socially isolated nerd I would've came out actually successful instead of being the literally autistic NEETard I am today. Turns out real world doesn't give a shit about intelligence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.