[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women have free will?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 4f962b31d08a2.jpg (170KB, 755x710px) Image search: [Google]
4f962b31d08a2.jpg
170KB, 755x710px
Do women have free will?
>>
Yeah unfortunately they do
>>
do traps have free will or are they just failed men who become faggots so people will be nice to them?

traps are the worst
>>
File: 1457250273589.jpg (51KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1457250273589.jpg
51KB, 570x570px
>>36988782
Yeah they do, but what a women does with free will isnt what a man does.

So you end up with what modern women are now, a pile of bitter, hate, regret, jealousy, selfishness, disrespectful, immature, greedy, disloyal walking talking brats.
>>
Free will is not possible in a deterministic universe.
>>
The amount of women who ruin the lives of their families and children just over dick is astounding. There's countless stories of mothers allowing their children to be molested or battered by a criminal boyfriend after divorcing a loyal husband. When it comes to partner selection, I don't think women have a choice at all. They will instinctively love and care for a dominant and aggressive male at the expense of everything and everyone else.

http://digitalcommons.law.yale.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1273&context=ylpr
>>
>>36988782
As with everything a woman has, it's not for free.
>>
What's the point of asking this question to a a group of people who don't know anything about women?
>>
File: Dunning Kruger Chart.jpg (22KB, 639x470px) Image search: [Google]
Dunning Kruger Chart.jpg
22KB, 639x470px
>>36989148
It's always the people who know the least that think they know the most
>>
>>36989148
Have you been on here in the past year? This is the designated board for women and chads now.
>>
>>36988782
Of course they do. We all do. We have no choice.
>>
>>36988782

Nah. It's biological the way women act. They are programmed to complain constantly so men constantly serve them and the children. Their carelessness (Eg getting drunk with strangers, wandering around the forest without a man) is biological behaviour. Rape is meant to happen.

Men behave biologically too obviously.
>>
Sure, what they don't accept is being responsible for their own actions and the consequences of them.
>>
File: IMG_9288.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9288.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Oh Yeah! I want to rape you
>>
>>36989253

>wandering around the forest without a man

You sound like the Taliban. Maybe women should all wear burqas n sheit.
>>
No one has free will. You think of yourself as a free agent, a pilot directing your body. When it reality, genes, memories, and hormones make all your decisions for you.
>>
>>36989025
>>36989352
How do you motivate yourself to do anything if you believe in determinism? If I didn't believe I have the individual free will to be whoever I want and fight against the conditions I've been subjected to, I would just give up and kill myself while claiming I was inevitably meant to do so. What keeps you alive if you can't even affect the course of your own future?
>>
>>36989652
The same way everyone else does, not giving a shit.
>>
>>36989700
But how do you survive if you don't give a shit? If you have no purpose or objectives in life that you believe you can accomplish through your own free will, why even go through the trouble to provide for your basic needs? If you don't believe that your conscious decisions can bring you closer to becoming the person you want to be, then life is not worth living and you're an idiot for not killing yourself.
>>
>>36990035
Life goes on and going on just happens to you
Once youre alive, living is natural, so thats what you do
>>
>>36990035
Your assumption that human default is idleness is what neo-nihilists believe. Humans are by default active creatures who move on day by day with various activities.
>>
>>36990114
>>36990133
The classic F to T contrast
Almost screenshot worthy
>>
>>36990114
>>36990133
I guess my perspective is different because I went through a horrific suicidal depression during my childhood. What eventually got me out of it is that I developed a desire to make the world a better place so others will not have to suffer as much as I did, and a belief that I have the ability to do so through my own actions. This is what gives me value and makes me want to be alive. Otherwise life is just a futile struggle to obtain and maintain immediate pleasure while in a state of perpetual suffering.
>>
>>36990223
You carry a lot of assumptions in believing that people straight up just stop want to living when they acknowledge the lack of free will so you've been told that it doesn't magically apply suicidal nihilism. There are no contradictions in any of that.
>>
>>36990369
Wut?
I just thought having a clear F type and a clear T type opinion right next to each other was kind of cool
>>
File: 1466541540108.png (56KB, 265x238px) Image search: [Google]
1466541540108.png
56KB, 265x238px
>>36990401
I thought you were saying something entirely different
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>36990367
Not having a free will doesn't remove the value of your ideals
Belief that you have power as an individual and can shape the world in your image is a virtue
I don't know how old you are but the world will do its best to beat that sentiment out of you
Just remember what matters to you and you'll be fine
Beliefs like determinism really don't shape people as much as you'd think
>>
>>36990477
>the world will do its best to beat that sentiment out of you

I'm 23, and how I see it, the world did its best to beat that sentiment into me. Living as a child with no friends and a psychotic crackhead as a mother made me believe that there is nothing I can do to change the course of my life, and it was terrible. It was around my mid-teenage years that I decided that the world is determined by the conscious decisions of individuals, and every day has been a little bit better since then. I still have a fuckload of emotional issues and a lingering resentment towards my family, but I'm better than them because I choose to be, and I will work to improve myself and the lives of those around me no matter what the universe tries to do about it. All of the shitty people in my life could have done the same at any point, and what makes them shitty as that they chose drugs as a source of happiness because they didn't believe they had the power to earn it themselves.

My mom constantly whining about how terrible the world is and openly talking about killing herself while doing nothing to make anything better made me passionately oppose determinism. I'm disgusted by it.
>>
>>36989319
I don't think he's advocating for protecting women like that, just explaining the natural chain of events.
>>
>>36989184
like women?
makes you think huh
>>
>>36989148
Not a Virginia since 14 and had plenty of sex he's I right they all cheat...
>>
>>36990776
If free will is what makes you a good person then there's no reason to not believe in it
At its core its a pointless question, and if your belief one way or another helps you be a happy person then go for it
I'm glad you dragged yourself out of that and made your own way, but determinists are not all drug addicted pleasure seekers
We just see the world, and i think most importantly justice, in a different light
You seem like a good guy man, I hope you keep the positive attitude and really make a good mark on the world
>>
>>36991322
Everyone should be aware that guys who type like this are the ones who most women prefer to fuck.
>>
>>36988853
The ones who arent still wouldnt fuck you.
>>
>>36988782

Nope, they don't they rely solely on their natural instincts.
That's why most of the time women seek for a provider yet during their ovulation (period when women are the most fertile) they look for the most masculine looking male in order to reproduce with him.

http://www.livescience.com/8779-fertile-women-manly-men.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/376321.stm

Women are naturally designed to cuck people that don't look manly enough
>>
>>36989652
You do realize the reason you are not doing it is because it's not in your genes and hormones to do that?
>>
free will is an illusion

banana boat
>>
>>36988782
They do. They just stupid as fuck.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.