[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get drunk with some guys >wake up in the morning with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1487276806073.jpg (59KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1487276806073.jpg
59KB, 300x297px
>get drunk with some guys
>wake up in the morning with a long scratch on the arm
>no idea how I got it
>ask around
>"You tried to cut open your arm with a key"
>>
>wake up with shit all over my ass
>hole burned in my shirt
>left a nonstick pan on the stovetop all night

apparently I actually said "I want to be one of those people that burn holes in their shirts"
>>
>wake up in bed
>splitting headache
>no clue how this could have happened
>ask around
learn that I consumed plenty of alcohol the prior night
>>
File: 1491015228627.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1491015228627.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>wake up after blacking out
>lying on my back on the floor
>vomit in back of throat
>tfw could have died

welp
>>
>>36986456
i drink maybe 5 times a year. last time i drank i pounded 1/4 of a fifth of wild turkey in 45 minutes. i puked into a bucket while shitting on a toilet, didn't wipe my ass very well, got puke all over my hands when i tried to dump it into the sink, stumbled into bed, and passed out for 6 hours.

no hangover, though.
>>
>>36986456
>black out drunk
>have brief flash of busting in a window abandoned store
>another flash of shit getting tipped over
>wake up, terrible headache
>wow what a bad dream
>wasnt a dream, arm covered in scrapes
>return to scene, grab shit that would have led back to me
>go back to sleep, got lucky

This event ended up benefiting the owner of the rental as they were able to use the insurance money to renovate
>>
>>36987256
>1/4 of a fifth
you mean 1/20 you retard?
>>
>>36987284
ya got me

ORGOINAGINAGAORINAL
>>
>>36987272
>This event ended up benefiting the owner of the rental as they were able to use the insurance money to renovate
I love a happy ending.
>>
>tfw don't drink alcohol
>tfw not wasting shittons of money
>tfw not acting like an animal and waking up like an animal
>tfw not scared of doing random stupid shit or killing myself/others because of alcohol

Feels good to be superior.
>>
>>36987470
wow I wish I was able to not drink alcohol like you

oh wait I could do that any time but I don't because alcohol is fun
>>
>>36987470
straight edge fucks like you are terrible to be around. I respect the choice but you aint gotta be a fuckin faggot about it.
>>
>>36987505
>le "I can stop anytime, but I won't" meemee
>>
>>36986456
>wake up
>knee red and swollen
>strapping tape wrapped around my arm
>blood congealed on strapping.

Turns out I got drunk and explored some apartment block under construction, busting my knee trying to kick down a door and cutting my arm on a window I broke.
Learn all this from my friend who retold what I told her after I arrived bleeding and limping in her living room. She did the terrible strapping of te minor cut on my arm.

I miss being 21
>>
>>36987505
>>36987525
I had an autistic friend in our friend group in highschool. He would call us degenerates for drinking and would plug his ears whenever we started talking about drinking.
>>
>>36986456
>be 22, too health conscious to drink or smoke or take drugs (but ironically im still pretty unhealthy and fat)
>wake up in bed one day with headache, no idea what happened the night before
>ask mom
>she tells me i read on the internet how to hyperventilate and tried it
>i fainted
>>
>>36987618
reminds me of a friend i had in college who chided us for drinking and doing drugs
meanwhile as he piled in his 4th hamburger for lunch, gasping and wheezing to sit up in his bed
fuck you johnny
>>
Don't fail next tim phaggit
>>
>>36987588
Isn't he objectively right, though? I drink alcohol and think it's a degenerate thing to do and think they're essentially legal drugs.

How can anyone with a sense of civilization call it a benign/good habit after looking at what it does, looking at yourself at a hangover, or looking at alcohol-related deaths and car accidents.
>>
>>36988065
Because having a drink and getting shit faced are two very different things. Drinking is not degenerate, but when degenerates drink it goes downhill.
>>
>>36987505
>I could do that anytime

No you can't, buddy. Alcohol is gonna keep you it's hostage for the rest of your life. You can meme around and try to quit, but you won't last a few days. You can eventually push your ass hard enough to quit it for a few years, but who's lying to who, you're gonna be back to it in a few years.

You're never gonna quit alcohol. You're just gonna keep pouring money into it and shitting on your own health and eventually doing something fucked up because of alcohol, don't say stupid shit like "I can quit anytime but I won't" to me you retarded autist.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.