[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was wrong with this guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 15

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
What the fuck was wrong with this guy?
>>
>>36985078
autism and a twist of schizophrenia, i'm assuming
>>
>>36985078
Raised by narcissists, surrounded by narcissists. Never had a chance.

His story is a tragedy.
>>
>>36985078
ugly manlet
>>
>>36985078
What the fuck do you mean?

Hey people, did you already find out, that we are going to have at least ONE series of leaks on May 23rd. Here's more info:

https://elliot-rodger.tumblr.com/post/160610005098/elliot-rodger-information-leak-coming-may-23

WOW. Just Wow.
>>
>>36985078
Also being a hapa(halfu) is its own weird,self-hating subculture.
>>
He was just some young guy.
>>
That was a whole gun control thing he did because his Jewish illuminati father made him.

If you guys only knew.
>>
>>36985127
Here's the list, as you prejudiced lazy-asses won't check what's written in tumblr anyway:

- Two Capri Apartment leases signed and initialed by Elliot
- Elliot's signed parking permit for the car he had before the BMW
- Balance due notice from Capri Apartments to Elliot
- Letter from Chin Rodger to Capri Apartments (this is interesting content with previously unknown information)
- Letter from Spencer Horowitz (Elliot's roommate) to Capri Apartments complaining about Elliot
- Previously unreleased Google searches by Elliot
- List of previously unknown songs Elliot liked to listen to
- Some emails between Elliot and family members
- Random previously unknown facts about Elliot
- Partial deposition of Chin Rodger
- Partial deposition of Spencer Horowitz
- Partial deposition of Neil Horowitz (Spencer's father)
- Partial deposition of Ryan Escobar (one of Elliot's roommates)
- Partial deposition of Chris Rugg (one of Elliot's roommates)
- Miscellaneous court documents
>>
>>36985101
>born in ghetto
>forced to sell crack and kill

LOL stupid nigger

>born in SoCal
>parents have so much money he can't figure out life skills and goes on a killing spree out of anger

That poor soul :'( he didn't have a choice RIP life was so hard for him. It was his parents and peers. He had too much privilege. He couldn't handle the stress of just going to college (for free) and getting free money and handed a career by his parents. That poor fucking soul. P
>>
>>36985362
>That poor soul :'( he didn't have a choice RIP life was so hard for him.
Money can't replace love and acceptance. If you live poor in a slum having friends and love, you are DOZENS of times happier, than living alone and ostracized having fortunes. Besides, his family wasn't that rich in the end, as his father was in debt to the point he could barely participate Elliot's car insurance costs, and his biological mother was struggling too except when she happened to have a rich boyfriend.
>>
>>36985557
Dude you're a fucking retard. Do you think poor people have acceptance and love lmao. Their parents abuse them and tell them they're shit out of luck and all their richer peers get everhthing easier while they watch from the sideline and have to figure out how to adapt on their own. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36985557
Also he had a BMW and lived outside of la

I've never had a car. My parents abused me and I live in a small town 8 hours from a city. Am I killing? No. I would kill for money tho. But I'm black so.
>>
>>36985362

You're forgetting the fact that Elliot is a white male. In a world full of java sluts, white men have privilege.
>>
>>36985078
Nothing. He was the ultimate gentleman
>>
>>36985621
Actually I live in a small town and worked and went to school my whole life and I don't have a single dollar or possession to my name and all the blacks come here for college from the city and they have new iPhones MacBooks laptops rent out big houses have Ralph Lauren and Nike clothing and thousands of dollars. Anymore prejudice?

Also your defense does nothing but show that rich privileged surburban whites are white both mentally and physically.
>>
>>36985668

Key word: java slut. Just trying to tend to my memes here friend.

I share your sentiments anon, but honestly I don't think a liberal would ever be honest with you. They'd keep insisting you we're privileged.
>>
>>36985078
He was an ugly, narcissistic, autistic manlet.
>>
>>36985078
He was a weird loser who wanted 10/10s while being a 3/10.
>>
>>36985580
I never said anywhere that all poor people get love and acceptance, I only gave you a COMPARISON point, to demonstrate how money does not guarantee happiness. The lack of love and acceptance cause a lot more unhappiness than lack of money, if you only are capable of satisfying your basic needs. I do not really know if you are serious with missing the point of my comment, or just a troll.
>>
>>36985621
>full of java sluts

"Java Slut

One who spends a copious amount of time at various coffee shops.

person 1: Where is Kelly?
person 2: It's llpm and she's still at starbucks. She's such a java slut."

Source: Urban Dictionary
>>
>>36985848

No, it's a girl who only programs in java and says its her favorite programming language. But honestly the two probably overlap most of the time.
>>
File: 1490407404093.png (413KB, 524x578px) Image search: [Google]
1490407404093.png
413KB, 524x578px
I'm experiencing the same sexual frustration as Elliot, but I'm not a self-absorbed asshole. What do I do?
>>
>>36985882
Oh. What has that to do with slutting, tho?
>>
File: Excuse me.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>36985302
What's wrong with you people? No one is saying a thing about ELLIOT RODGER LEAK, that is going to happen. Are you all Elliot-haters from Europe, whilst all the Elliot-friends from America are sleeping? Can't figure out anything else. I'm from Europe too, but I am a friend. Am I the only one on this continent?
>>
>>36986332

No one cares about some long dead loser autist.
>>
>>36986548
You're wrong. Check this board during the (European) night-time (while the Americans are awake) and you'll be surprised. Also check Elliot's personal YouTube channel, it's teeming with people, and also known as the "Elliot Rogger Fan Club". I haven't been posting there tho, as my stomach can't take all the sick-minded haters, who are there too. Or rather I can't take the fact that his family allows all of those people attack him on his own channel. It's unbelievable.
>>
>>36986332
Not my idol but I don't mind him. He just did his thing., who cares about some dead california sluts, good riddance.
>>
>>36986825
Okay, I'm not totally alone.

And yeah, I can see now why no one paid attention. The leak already got advertised by someone, here:

>>36982087

Sorry, missed that thread entirely, being too busy collecting all of those 500 images of one of Elliot's favorite restaurants. :)
>>
>>36985302
What's a deposition?
>>
>>36985621
He's only half white so he only got half the privilege.
>>
>>36985078
Incredibly bad luck. Same as me.
>>
>>36985078
My prediction is his father was a circumcised and had left Elliot uncut due to certain beliefs. Its the perfect explanation for why he looks the way he looks, hes a nice looking guy but he looks a bit off cause he comes from a Jewish bloodline of sorts. Dude probably spanked it too much and probably thought he was superior to his father too leading to a lot of irreconcilable mental issues
>>
>>36987408
I'm not a native English speaker, but I understand that it is the testimony given in court.

I wonder how all of those documents were obtained, like the unreleased Google searches or the emails between Elliot and family members. Are they connected to the court documents? There's only one person who has hacked into his e-mail this far and he is not going to release his leaks any time soon. The first five were probably obtained directly from Capri Apartments itself as one of the researchers made a trip there last fall.
>>
>>36987438
>Incredibly bad luck.

Nope. He was lucky. Born with the silver spoon, not half bad looking, not completely retarded either. The problem with Elliot IMO was that his parents dumped him in Santa Barbara with an allowance during a crucially formative and turbulent time in a young man's life (late teens/early twenties). It was clear that he was not well and that he was lacking direction in life. His father could have provided him with work and opportunity because clearly college was horrible for him.

However, hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>36985362
>>36985621

>black people are forced to sell crack and kill people
>muh white privilege

Wow, /r9k/ sure is cucked lately
>>
>>36985078
Raised by insane people and without a strong father figure to be his role model.
>>
Elliot Rodger was what you might call a god. From his masculine features to his fearlessly dominating personality he was an all round catch. I hear from reliable sources that women were too intimidated by him to approach him. Apparently, panties got soaked whenever Elliot entered a room.
>>
>>36987934
>lately

hah
>>
File: IMG_8433.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8433.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
The man, the myth , the Rodge
>>
AY
I WANNA SUCK ELLIOT RODGA DICK DOE
>>
>>36985095
and major depression; shame on his psychologist really for not helping him
>>
File: voiceoftruth2.jpg (114KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
voiceoftruth2.jpg
114KB, 385x500px
Half Asian, both parents ugly af, huge sense of entitlement because rich kid. Delusional, no sense of humor, no sense of humility, no feelings toward humanity as a whole.

I really do feel bad for him, and I at least admire that he had the bravery and boldness to do something about it, instead of suffering in silence and clinging to scraps of life like so many others. I see his problem as genetic, and he serves as a warning to all other prospective parents.
>>
File: ELLIOT-RODGERS-RACE.jpg (104KB, 650x549px) Image search: [Google]
ELLIOT-RODGERS-RACE.jpg
104KB, 650x549px
>>36989364
The warning being that, DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN if you are both UGLY AS FUCK. It's a cruel thing to do, and you all get exactly what you deserve when you ignore this. They should have adopted.
>>
Inferior asian genetics cracked him mentally.
>>
>>36989112
Elliot as your Uber driver... Gotta say that's some food for fantasy. Wow.
>>
File: tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oppy104UPu1w4m8a0o1_400.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>36989456
Amazing that you see it that way. His parents are not ugly, but not beautiful either, yet they conceived such superiorly beautiful being onto the face of the Earth. It's a miracle.
>>
>>36989812
Too beautiful for this world.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(1).jpg (82KB, 549x960px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(1).jpg
82KB, 549x960px
>>36989861
Exactly. He was an other-worldy being, with his strikingly ethereal beauty.
>>
>>36987908
He wasn't that lucky. He did have "rich" parents, good looks, and some talents. However, there are many things that went wrong.
>autism
>high sensitivity + bad experiences
>manlet
>not good at sports
>get bullied
>parents move often
>parents divorce
>get evil stepmom
>parents insist you spend time with said stepmom when your dad is away for work trips even though she hates you
>that episode where parents force you to Morocco
>shitty doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists who cannot help you
>can't win the lottery (almost no one can, so this is a minor thing but still an example)
>excluded, rejected, ignored
>end up living in a sex-obsessed culture where tall, muscular Chads are worshipped and people like you are doomed to be outsiders
>prone to depression and anxiety
I probably forgot some points.
>>
File: elliot you could have chosen me.jpg (164KB, 940x798px) Image search: [Google]
elliot you could have chosen me.jpg
164KB, 940x798px
>>36989812
Well, he was gorgeous.... there's no denying that.
>>
>>36985095
Schizophrenia doesn't do that. It was more of a lot of personality disorders; borderline, schizoid, antisocial...
>>
Failed normie, standards ludicrously high for a bitter manlet.
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>36985137
>Just some young guy
>That shot multiple people

That's like saying Eric Harris was just some kid, or Peter Woodcock was just a 17 year old kiddo. Spoiler Alert: Woodcock later went on to savagely murder another inmate on an outing.

They were fucked in the brain.
>>
>>36989456
>Dad was a Jew on top of this

No wonder he was so nutty putty.
He was tantamount to a genetic time-bomb.

Nothing could be worse than being a half-Jew half-Chinese man. Your brain is constantly at war with itself.
>>
>>36986013

Girls who only program in Java and call it their favorite language are ALWAYS sluts. They are only devoted to Java, no man. They suck cock hourly. This is well-known.
>>
>>36985078
the lips
literally only the lips
and the mind, obviously, but you cant see that in the pic
>>
>>36985934
you just a pussy
>>
>>36989812
>His parents are not ugly, but not beautiful either
the mother is absolutely disgusting
the father may have been sub-chad when he was young
>conceived such superiorly beautiful being onto the face
you gay cuz he just feminine
no women would get wet for that guy unless he ran psycho game
he is a chinlet,framelet and manlet
>>
File: peter rodger 2.jpg (79KB, 436x467px) Image search: [Google]
peter rodger 2.jpg
79KB, 436x467px
>>36991917
Agh, don't give me that. His dad's fault was more being an arrogant Brit than a Jew. I'm sure he instilled that sense of arrogance in Elliot, who often described himself as "half-British, half-Japanese" (a lie, as usual).
>>
>>36992241
Just take a gander at the eur-asian mental illness rate.

It's super high.
>>
File: elliot troll.jpg (602KB, 1263x1613px) Image search: [Google]
elliot troll.jpg
602KB, 1263x1613px
>>36992065
Yeah, cosmetic surgery would have marginally helped him. Would have been a better investment than the BMW, school tuition, and all his way over-priced designer clothes. If only he wasn't constantly convincing himself how "gorgeous" he was, perhaps he could have looked at the situation realistically.

Pic related: Finally found my favorite Elliot forum moment.
>>
who the fuck is this dude and what has he done? i know him from discord and he is weird as fuck... in fact everyone there are all weirdos.
>>
>>36992402
>i know him from discord and he is weird as fuck
kek
orignarinarious
>>
>>36992390
Why whats wrong with his face?

Don't you dare say his lips! <3

Cosmetic surgery? On WHAT? People already accuse him of getting work done...
>>
File: 4DpIsbdl.jpg (39KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
4DpIsbdl.jpg
39KB, 500x464px
>>36992402
nice1 made me kek
>>
File: elliot jesus.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
elliot jesus.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
This thread looks like it's about to die.

It's just... such an injustice.
>>
>>36992390
>Elliot had to make a sockpuppet account and compliment himself because no one else said a positive thing about him
>tfw I had to make sockpuppet accounts on several forums and answer my own questions (usually with bullshit responses in the hope that someone would at least come and correct them) because no one else bothered to reply to me
>>
>>36992234
>no women would get wet for that guy unless he ran psycho game
Do not be so one-eyed and stuck with your own preassumptions. There's a lot of women, who like his type of fragile, innocent looking young boys.
>>
>>36990043
You forgot to mention that he lived in a hellhole for a robot, Isla Vista Party Planet. It was really the last nail to his coffin.
>>
Peter Rodger is not a jew you morons
>>
Please do not die thread.
>>
Ppl want to kill Elliot-thread. It's so cruel.
>>
Supreme bump for Elliot
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.