[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do other people describe you as a dodgy and suspicious guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487695985658.jpg (53KB, 567x564px) Image search: [Google]
1487695985658.jpg
53KB, 567x564px
Do other people describe you as a dodgy and suspicious guy?
>>
>>36984032
yes D: all the time.
>>
File: 1492227534482.png (464KB, 409x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492227534482.png
464KB, 409x444px
i can't imagine many in the southeastern US aside from my autistic ass that would use "dodgy" in conversation, but nah

suspicious, probably not. maybe in terms of being suspicious of things, but not acting or behaving or appearing suspicious myself.

nearly all of the close and far friends i interact with introduce me as some pseudo-saintly or lower-class genius or some shit; either laying it on real thick or more subtly. i don't think i like it that much, although i harbor no belief that their actions are malicious.

and i'll tell you right now it sure as shit doesn't get me any poon
>>
Yes. When I was in college, I would always go sit on the benches outside before class. When there was a test, I'd go an hour early and sit and study. The campus police were called on me by the cleaning ladies three times I did this just for sitting and reading my textbooks. Then, once when I was trying to buy a computer a store clerk kept following me around (so I didn't bother buying it even though I was going to pay a lot for it). Another time people at a Best Buy said I stole something and they had me on camera so they said they had to search me. I let them, they didn't find anything, I asked if I could see the footage of me stealing whatever, they said they didn't have to show me but know I did. I asked them to call the police then, they wouldn't. I stopped going to stores after that.
>>
>>36984097
maybe i'm so deeply buried in the just-world fallacy that i'm totally blind, but where do you live man? i wear fucking combat boots, wife-beaters, and camo jackets most of the time and nobody even looks at me weird even though i'm half convinced i have a mad school shooter vibe. i sneak off to out-of-the-way parking decks and loiter around other people's cars having a cheeky smoke since they banned it on campus, and nobody seems to care

i don't get it, nobody seems to hassle the gigantic black fella that shuffles around mumbling excitedly to himself, nobody fucks with the weird-looking folk, nothing on my campus
>>
>>36984160

I live in the south. I'm white, and while I am ugly, I don't think I look so deformed that I stand out particularly. Could be wrong there. I am short and look young for my age maybe. I forgot to mention that the times the campus police were called were all morning classes, so I was showing up to classes at like 7 instead of 8 in the morning, but still. I've seen other people do that too, the police were called only when I was the only one to show up early. Somehow people can just tell I don't fit in I guess.
>>
>>36984032
I think I'm creepy because I don't talk very much and have a habit of surprising people when I approach. Most people seem to accept me at least a little bit though, I smile a lot involuntarily and I've been told it makes me look comfortable.
>>
>>36984254
crazy, man. usually i can chalk it up to someone living elsewhere, but i'm in the deep south myself.

i've got to continue cooking breakfast for old cunts on a 3rd shift hotel gig. cheers and good luck to whatever you'd like it with
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.