[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about your latest panic attack, anon i felt a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1494609555868.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494609555868.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
tell me about your latest panic attack, anon

i felt a little pain in my thigh and thought there was a huge blood clot slowly traveling to my brain and boom. i ended up crying on the nurse's offices floor and getting diazepam.
>>
I don'\t get panic attacks, but when I get drunk, I feel sorta panicky, like I'm trapped somehow. Last time this happened, I woke up at midnight and texted my friend (who was asleep at the time) and almost called him up because I felt I needed to.
>>
File: kumiko 6.png (352KB, 469x589px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko 6.png
352KB, 469x589px
Last night
>woke up
>couldn't remember the dream
>mind was running a million miles a second yet was empty
>sweating
>can barely breathe
>felt like I was still dreaming
>can barely feel my body
>roll around in bed sweating like a pig for 10 minutes before I calm down and pass back out

It's always weird waking up in one. It's hard to realize that you're actually having one and just think it's a restless night almost, yet you don't notice how shallow your breaths are and that you're shaking. You've got your foot flat on the accelerator but you're in neutral so it's sorta disorientating until it's over and you realize what it was or wake up enough before it stops. The ones at night are aren't anywhere near as bad as the ones during the day though.
>>
>>36983970
>boss tells me to pick up the phone cause its ringing
>tell him no cause i'm a nervous wreck on phones
>"do it or you're fired"
>lose control of my autism over the phone
uhhhh....
>>
>robot
>incapable of original thought
>what do i post?
>panic
>>
>>36983970
sometime last hour when I realized I lost my motivation in totality, still a little shook but I guess it happens, the past two years I spend about 70 hours a week playing video games every week untill thil year started and I went downhill, then I picked up watching youtube videos instead of tv shows,movies, and vidya like I used to love, then that died off and I now I spend my days lurking on a few boards and constantly refreshing my email hoping for something, aything even spam will do, to make me feel important. I dont even talk to my online friends I used to spend all day with and theyve all drifted away from me at this point. The last time I had a conversation with someone that wasnt my mom asking me to please come out and eat dinner was about 2 weeks ago. Thats about it, but damn does it hurt.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>36984144
holy shit that sounds terrifying. i am so sorry.
>>
>>36983970
Fuck off cara...

Die eh
>>
File: 1491785369747.png (235KB, 467x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491785369747.png
235KB, 467x481px
sorry i don't get panic attacks- at least i wouldn't dream of classifying any onslaught of negative emotions or anxiety as one due to my aversion to clinical, sterile diagnosis

but FUCK I LOVE SUCY
>>
File: 1493068171779.jpg (28KB, 405x656px) Image search: [Google]
1493068171779.jpg
28KB, 405x656px
>>36984529
god bless i love sucy
>>
>decide to smoke some weed one morning
>have a smoke and look out the window
>fucking police paddywagon pulls up out front
>fucking hit the deck and belly crawl to my room so they don't see me home
>grab everything and crawl back to the bathroom
>sit and wait for a knock at the door
>nothing
>wait 5 min and look again
>gone
>smoke a little bit more weed

I don't know why they were there but I just stopped thinking and did, I'm an extremely paranoid person and seeing a paranoia come to life nearly made my heart burst.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.