[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robot live a hobo life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hikewojak.jpg (37KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
hikewojak.jpg
37KB, 511x511px
>be me, 22
>live with parents
>shut in, too depressed to do anything
>depressed because my parent's relationship is shitty, they're always constantly fighting, and they're the only people i'm around
>have no real way of escaping this psychological prison
>often fantasize about packing up some shit, and leaving in the middle of the night, just going in one direction

Do any of you have any experience with just going? Subsisting on a small amount of food/money, and just travelling from place to place on foot?
>>
>>36983587
this is exactly how i feel but i'm 19 and agoraphobic
>>
File: jackbtfo.png (297KB, 685x656px) Image search: [Google]
jackbtfo.png
297KB, 685x656px
>>36983587

Fuck, I thought I was the only one with this feel. Every other day I want to pack my things, put on my boots, and hit the road. It doesn't matter where I go, only that I go.

It won't work though, My savings will eventually run out. I'll be back exactly as I am right now. If the money existed, I would travel indefinitely.
>>
I would love to pack a few essential tools and some literature and just go survive in some remote forest.

Problem is I have zero experience outdoors.
>>
So where the fuck would you sleep and freshen up?

I dont have a car and dont have enough to keep staying in motels.

It would suck unless you have shelter.
>>
>>36983810
Personally, I'd probably just bring a tent and tent it up, or at least carry a sleeping bag with me, post up in a secure spot under some trees during the night or something.
>>
>>36983587
I'm thinking about being homeless in NYC. I fucking hate my small town and I've been making music since I was 9 years old and literally have done nothing with it because of this place.

It's literal shit. I have one road to walk down with nothing and no people and I have to drive 20-30 minutes to the closest store.

Would rather sleep on the l train dood
>>
>>36983877
Also it doesn't sound that bad anon. Get a straight talk phone you can shitpost from your tent.

Sleep under the stars have a fire going be one with nature (this requires weed) and be about 30 minutes from the city so you can bus into it for jobs and people
>>
I think about it everyday
Mostly because my OCD has made my apartment a prison of anxiety and constant cleaning and organizing, on the road i wouldn't have any possessions to worry about, I'm going fucking Insane.

I just need the balls to take the step out of the door.
>>
>>36983587
I did leave.
I lived in my car for 2 month, living off my savings before finding a job and a comfy trailer home for rent. My mental health improved a lot since. I cook for myself and I'm reading books over playing games which is weird feeling because I never liked reading before.
I'm thinking of getting a trade, like pluming, now.
>>
>Going homeless
>Not instead forming a coven with your fellow autists and living together

I'd give up being homeless after the first shit with no babywipes.
>>
>>36983985
>homeless

You couldn't even survive a studio apartment shared with 5 Mexicans in downtown NYC let alone the homeless life friend

Have fun comfy posting all day while being a virgin
>>
>>36983985
>rent a small house with fellow anons
>modify it so we have 10 small rooms
>have an orgy with the landlord
>make a video game and become nintendo
>>
>>36984014
Choosing to be homeless is a meme and reserved for the most deluded people in society. Just have a look at the homeless generals on /out/ and watch the dysfunction.
>>
>wage slave for a decade
>save megabux
>invest it
>buy van
>go somewhere with fewer people
>set up camp
>live on dividends
one day...
>>
>>36983587
I want to buy a small van and do it up for living in. I'd keep my job but be able to park wherever I wanted and go wherever I wanted in my free time. Plus living in a small space like that seems incredibly cosy, I've been obsessed with small spaces like this since I was a kid.
>>
>>36983587
Do it man I decided at 22 to be homeless and I'm 25 and still scared to do it. I just wish I did it. At least try it. 3 months.
>>
I couldn't live on the streets, spicbot here. police would arrest me right away. I do move from town to town frequently though, work a contract to have some money, I usually don't have a car but the few times I did I would sleep in it. I think that's a good way to go about it. sleep in your car and travel from place. in la now, finished up my last job, about to go up to San Francisco next, will go to Japan after that.
>>
>>36983587
well im having thoughts for long time about this exact same thing.

This summer i plan to do a 400 mile nature route with my bag of ''hobo'' stuff if ill get trhu it without too bad feels, maybe its of the grid for me. hobo livestyle baby !
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.