[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Texas Tech bots here? I major in physics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1494543870209.jpg (47KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494543870209.jpg
47KB, 750x750px
Any Texas Tech bots here? I major in physics
>>
What's with all the Texas shit? Nobody cares about your awful state
>>
>>36983438

im at tech, you tryna party or somethin?
>>
>>36983460
I hate it, but surely out of 35,000 people in my school there is at least another robot
>>
>texas tech
>majoring in physics
Holy fuck, major retard alert. Why are you to stupid to get into UT and you major in something that most likely limits you to academia for the rest of your life? Fucking retard autist. Why not engineering, you dumb faggot? Don't feel like ever being employed?
>>
LOLOLOLOL

I
LOVE
DOGGOS

DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOSDOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOSDOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOSDOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS DOGGOS

PUPPERS XD
DOGGOS AND PUPPERS
DOGGOS AND PUPPERS
PUPPERS

THEY ARE JUST SO FUNNY
>>
>>36983475
No, I just think it is surreal that there are more than one of us awake at 2:53 AM posting on this site
>>
File: fuk.png (114KB, 937x626px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
114KB, 937x626px
>>36983498
hey man you okay, what's going on
>>
>>36983506

o-oh ok

i guess i'll continue to have no friends
>>
>>36983486
I was accepted by UT, it's just way cheaper to go here. And there are a lot of career opportunities in astronomy and even in the business world dude. Plus engineering is over saturated and filled with morons
>>
>>36983524
What dorm are you in?
>>
>>36983547

i was at sneed until beginning of this semester when they kicked me out, living at a nearby apartment complex now
>>
>>36983486
Education is employment. You don't make whatever educational institution you attend seem all that great, either.
>>
>>36983563
What classification are you?
>>
>>36983572

computer engineering like a true /g/ autist
>>
File: 1494661845394s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494661845394s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36983523
What's going on? This faggotry, pic related, that's what. dog faggots shitting up the internet and real life with their gay bullshit.
>>
>>36983585
Why are you up? Don't you have finals tomorrow?
>>
>>36983596

it's saturday nigga

(and i dropped some classes, bad semester)
>>
>>36983612
My roommate has finals tomorrow. Other people do as well. What's your first name if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>36983593
literally anyone in the universe who uses words like "floof" or "bork" or any stupid fucking online dog lingo needs to unironically commit suicide

if you do any of these things and think you are being funny or interesting then i truly hope you die in some strange and painful manner

it's worse than when people fucking did the "dolan" garbage
it's like fucking babytalk but on the internet and completely mediated through actual retards on reddit
>>
>>36983593
I agree brother, dogs are haram.
Inshallah!
>>
>>36983634
OP here and we like dogs too. I know several people from Iraq who own and love dogs. Also you'd say Alhamdulillah after that
>>
>>36983622

my name's Austin

what dorm you in? i'd honestly be down to meet some robots
>>
>>36983663
Gordon. I can't carry a conversation offline though
>>
>>36983660
Then you're not a real muslim and neither are they.
>>
>>36983676

a little liquor will change that, i guarantee it

i will teach you the ways of chad himself
>>
>>36983717
I don't drink though. Are you really a Chad?
>>
>>36983752

there's really no reason to never drink, you have to live a little. I used to be the same way, looked down upon any mind-altering substances. I honestly might have a little chad in my veins, a little forced socialization, along with some drugs and liquor, really seems to have helped with my social anxiety and such, and i think in the past week or so i might have accidentally gotten myself a gf of sorts
>>
>>36983438
>Texas tech
Kek. Is this John? Are you Asian?
>>
>>36983593
are you the cunt who spazzed on me for saying doggo in a greentext?
I agree it's a queer thing to say and I usually wouldn't, it was flippant; but, you need to take the internet less seriously than that. There's enough to rage about in the world.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.