[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fembots how did you fuck up your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 19

File: hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg (69KB, 810x400px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg
69KB, 810x400px
>fembots how did you fuck up your life?
>>
>>36982789
they didn't. chad fucked them over by denying them his holy presence/10inch cock :^)
>>
>>36982789
Most of my life was out of my cobtrol. I don't know how it could've been better. I think if I told someone about the shit my dad was doing I could've been put in a different home and maybe done better
>>
>>36982820
what did your dad do to you?
>>
>>36982789
I didn't, my mom did by giving birth to me and my father for impregnating her.
>>
File: 1494632579597.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494632579597.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
my last major fuck up was telling someone about the problems at home

before that it was gaining weight, being a creepy disgusting bitch, letting myself get sick and be bullied and going to school only to embarrass myself
>>
>Fucking life up on easy mode
Lel "fembots" are incredibly pathetic
>>
>>36982837
Basically pimp me out as a child to pedophiles he met online.
>>
File: snot 2.png (526KB, 985x458px)
snot 2.png
526KB, 985x458px
>>36982892
that's so fucked up anon

How are you doing now? Is he in jail?
>>
>>36982789
I was born into a bad situation so they shipped me off to disfunctionals.
Wings got clipped before i even got a chance to fly.
>>
>>36982860
How old are you?

Origanum vulgare
>>
>>36982943
Well that was a long time ago, the last time I was pimped I was 14, and I'm 23 now. Time doesn't necessarily heal wounds, but it dulls the memories.

No he's not in jail and I regret not pursuing it, I was young abd scared
>>
Huh.

1) Wasted too much time in college. I didn't socalize enough. I didn't study hard enough. I didn't pick a good major (I picked Biology).
2) Didn't take advantage of mental health services while I was young and under parents health insurance.
3) Hell even in Highschool I didn't socialize enough.
4) Acted like a stupid anxious wreck all the time. Just BAD social skills until I hit like my mid 20s. Lost really good friends and even bfs.

My whole life I kinda stumble through. I don't even understand it. But I live a good life now as a stay-at-home fiance to a wonderful man. And I'm happy. So I wouldn't say my life is "fucked". I just know I messed up big time.
>>
>>36982789
I had a shitty childhood and was abused a lot growing up. Now I have substance abuse problems and I'm probably going to end up an addict or in jail, unless my other plans end up working out. I don't really care though. I'm pretty content. I used to be kind of idealistic, but I'm really philosophically pessimistic and nihilistic after all I've been through and just want to enjoy life. So I don't really care about anything, and I don't want a bf or anything to do with relationships for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>36982789
My autism. Originaligai.
>>
>>36983026
what's the statute of limitations? could you still press charges? he probably left evidence
>>
>>36983026
I dont believe you.

You were probably just a teenage whore all along.
>>
File: uuKmCJE.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
uuKmCJE.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
>>36983002
i just turned 18, why?
>>
>>36983079

She's probably trolling but this kind of comment is not okay to make regardless.
>>
File: snot 4.png (745KB, 928x711px)
snot 4.png
745KB, 928x711px
>>36983026
Do you think you would have a normal life if it never happened to you?

Oregano
>>
>>36983077
I'm not sure, I just don't have any evidence, and me pursuing it almost a decade later will look suspicious. I don't expect the justice system to believe me. And I'm not sure if he left any evidence laying around, this happened a long time ago, he's had time to clear any evidence.

>>36983079
Well technically I was a whore.

>>36983116
Relatively normal. I was diagnosed with a series mental illness when I was only 8ish years old (no I won't say what illness it was). I don't think that alone would've hurt me too much as I've outgrown many symptoms and I'm somewhat normal now
>>
File: snot 7.png (463KB, 381x934px)
snot 7.png
463KB, 381x934px
>>36983090
The main character of my story is sort of a robot or at least has many traits of a robot. I just want some inspiration.
>>
>>36983092
Fuck you, you cunt.
>>36983157
Women are all whores, you should be glad you at least got paid for it.
>>
File: absolutealpha.jpg (68KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
absolutealpha.jpg
68KB, 453x604px
>>36983199
Calling little girls whores for getting raped.
Nice Edge Anon
>>
>>36983157
are you in the US? some states have no statutes of limitations on child sex abuse specifically, and others on felonies in general. I get that it would probably be really distressing to be treated with skepticism by the police, so it might be worth it to talk to a sympathetic lawyer first to try and figure out what your options are or if it's worth pursuing
>>
>>36983199
I personally didn't get paid, any made I never saw lol. You seem a bit mad, I know a couple anger management techniques you could try.
>>
File: 1494431490154.jpg (27KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1494431490154.jpg
27KB, 326x326px
>>36983186
oh, wow!! i am so happy you asked me, flattered to be honest

you know i got put into a foster care because my parents had a drug problem. i think that stuff happens pretty often. then into a psych ward, which ruined my life, basically. just tellinc to make sure, maybe it could inspire you a little bit, hehe. ill go away now
>>
>>36983157
http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/time-limits-for-charges-state-criminal-statutes-of-limitations.html
>>
>>36983277
Whiteknighting whores.

Literally kill yourself you trash.

>>36983294
Im not mad, im amused. Attentionwhoring cumdumpsters like you make me giggle. XD
>>
>>36983342
Agreed, her story just doesnt add up in my opinion. If it os true maybe she enjoyed it and thats why she wont pursue legal action.
>>
>>36983290
I do live in the US. I don't necessarily mind the police questioning me, I'm more worried about having to see my father again and have to testify in front of a judge and all that stuff. I feel like it'd make me relive a bunch of bad memories. That might not make sense, as I'm talking about this stuff right now. But there's a difference between remembering and reliving. Sometimes it feels like I'm stuck in my head and I'm back in the past with all the same emotions I felt then. I don't know if that makes sense but it's so vivid and scary.
>>36983328
I'll take a look at this and hope I'm literate enough to understand what they're talking about. Thank you
>>
>>36983342
Whiteknighting is giving women special privilege.

Not calling girls who were raped as children whores on the internet because no person of the opposite sex would ever give you attention is just not being a faggot.
>>
>>36983400
what state are you in? looks like you might be out of luck in most of them, but might still be a chance in some
>>
>>36983392
Just my thoughts.
>>36983431
Her post is literally:
Orbit me, the post.

And you are a faggot for falling for it. Go ahead, post more, try to 'save her' HAHAHA.
>>
>>36983328
According to this I could pursue this as my state does not have a statute of limitations for felonies. Thanks anon.
>>36983392
To be honest I fell in love with my father for a short while and that's why I didn't want to say anything. I hated my situation and the way he treated me but I couldn't find myself strong enough to do anything about. I admit that puts a lot of the blame on me. And I don't expect anonymous people to believe me, if I told you every detail it'd sound too far fetched to ever sound true

>>36983503
North Carolina
>>
>>36983504
>literally how

OP was the one who kept asking her about it

that's some grade A projecting though Anon
you know not everyone was a beta orbiting faggot such as yourself
>>
File: 1494531522047.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1494531522047.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>36982789
Lost my virginity to a guy who pumped and dumped me when i was 14, my entire family disowned me for it as they were very religious. For years I had to live in shelters for the homeless and do whatever bottom of the barrel work i could find to make some money, now im 24 and living in a really crappy low pay apartment with no friends, family, pets or anything at all. Living the dream.
>>
>>36983515
you're welcome and good luck, anon
I hope you find the strength to deliver the justice your dad deserves: http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/sexual-abuse-plaintiff/north-carolina
>>
>>36983515
>To be honest I fell in love with my father for a short while and that's why I didn't want to say anything.

nah he abused you as a child while you were still developing as a person
he knew exactly what he was doing and you should never feel guilty for the way you felt in that situation

too all the anons saying this is fake
who the fuck cares

worst case scenario someone gets some fetishistic enjoyment out of larping

but if she actually went through all this shit she should know she can do something about it if she wants
>>
>>36983588
that's pretty rough, anon
do you want someone to talk to?
>>
>>36982789
By being born male
>>
>>36983696
You don't want to talk to her because you care, you just want to talk to a girl because she is potentially a girlfriend and you're on /r9k/, probably lonely, and want someone to have sex and a relationship with. Guys who try to contactfag in threads like this and pickout vulnerable girls with poor childhoods are the absolute worst, bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>36983504
I've never had any "orbiters" and wouldn't want any. I'm sorry you feel so afraid of women you need to constantly seek ways to judge them at any opportunity possible.

>>36983588
I have a friend who ended up in a similar situation. I'm sorry for your situation, that's messed up. No child should have to hop between homeless shelters as their parents sit comfortable.

>>36983599
I told myself in February of last year I'd pursue this but never did. I really want to though, my best friend thinks me getting closure will help me move past all that happened.

>>36983636
I am to blame, I have agency, I could have told someone, but I didn't for various reasons and years later I'm still sobbing over it. That's not okay. I had the opportunity to be done with this and I never took it. I don't mind people doubting me, I just hope people don't doubt that this stuff does happen. It's an inconvenient truth people don't like to talk about, I think my story is more common than you'd think, just nobody wants to talk about it.
>>
>>36983696
Sorry I didn't come in here to post for replies or to talk about it. It seemed like a great thread where i can write that story down and get it off my chest, hoping it'd feel better afterwards.
>>
>>36983751
lol mostly just bored. I get laid often enough that I'm not gonna spend time trying to cultivate a sexual relationship with someone who's 99% likely to be 1000+ miles from me
>>
>>36983588
Your parents did the right thing. They should have shaved your head too to mark you you as the little whore your are. I'm not even religious and I would have done the same thing if you were my daughter
>>
>>36983830
Yeah, "mostly just bored" and you get laid lots (no doubt exaggerating to account for your own insecurities on how little you actually get laid) because she is meaningless to you and at best just another girl to add to your collection. It's pathetic how much robots try to use other girls while feigning that they "care."
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (10KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
10KB, 316x202px
>>36983092
I didn't like that comment either, i thought it was shitty and rude-
But "that comment is not ok to make" really???!
What is this, fucking tumblr?
>>
>>36983751
I agree. Whoever tries to pickup girls on 4chan needs to go fuck themselves
>>
>>36983918
fuck you my life is just as fucked up as any one of the man-pretending-to-be-a-womans in here let me get those digits pretty ladies ;)
>>
>>36983777
What the fuck? You aren't at fault here, you faggot. Your predator child sex ring dad is, Jesus Christ victim blaming needs to stop
>>
>>36983830
>r9k
>I get laid pretty often

So either a fucking liar, or a normie who needs to get the fuck off my board. Got it
>>
>>36983879
of course random strangers on 4chan mean nothing to me, anon: that's the whole point of this site. it's why we're anonymous. stop being so butthurt
>>
File: perpetrator-3.jpg (38KB, 342x323px) Image search: [Google]
perpetrator-3.jpg
38KB, 342x323px
>>36983777
you were a kid and you were being abused by one of the people in life you should have been able to trust absolutely. the other anons are right; don't blame yourself. have you never talked to a psychiatrist/counselor about this? from personal experience with much less serious issues, they can actually be very helpful.
also you're absolutely right- the vast majority of child sex abuse is by close family members. you're not alone at all, but everyone prefers to pretend that pedos are creepy strangers lurking in the shadows (or on 4chan lol) because it's much easier to process emotionally
>>
>troll
>trolltrolltroll
>troll
>daddy raped me & i only open up about it on r9k
>>
>>36983777
Seriously consider talking to someone about this Anon. If you have anyone you trust in your life or can find a good therapy nearby. This shit should never fucking slide.
>>
Look at these faggots circlejerking damaged goods.

Disgusting.

You know she's not going to fuck you faggots right?
>>
>>36984110
holy shit anon stop projecting your sociopathy, maybe some people just don't like child rapists
>>
>>36983322
im not the guy you replied to but that sucks about the pysch ward. Why were you put in?
>>
>>36984134
there's always something worse than a rapist; a child.
>>
>>36984134
let him have it
this is probably the most attention he's gotten all year
>>
>>36983937
It definitely is not. Most robots have suffered very little and the sum of their life experiences amounts to tfw no gf. The women on /r9k/ have generally suffered way more to end up a place like this.
>>36983979
Yes so the girl you were trying to contact was meaningless to you. Yet you offer to listen to her? That's so fake and deceitful of you.
>>36984110
Even this whole thread was probably made from thirstiness. Men are only capable of seeing women as objects.
>>
>>36983948
He put me in that situation but I had years to report him. I never did, i had the opportunity but I didn't. I'm not really sure why I didn't. As I said I loved him but was that all that was stopping me? I don't know, I don't know why I did nothing but I know I could have done something, anything.

>>36984057
I have talked about it with a therapist, it's never really changed how I felt about it. I do like talking about it face to face, my best friend i only know online so getting that stuff off my chest face to face does help but I think therapy is overrated.

>>36984091
>>36984108
As I said above I have talked about this non anonymously. I talk about it all the time with my best friend, who had a similar but worse situation than even the one I was in. I just find it easier to talk about anonymously. And even if some may not believe me, just putting this stuff out there is lethargic
>>
>>36983035
You have a fiance but you "messed up big time"? That sounds like a healthy relationship
>>
File: 1494289778476.jpg (185KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494289778476.jpg
185KB, 1024x576px
>>36984177
i refused to start going to high school because i couldnt take any more of being bullied and everyone staring at and making fun of me. i got diagnosed with severe depression and social anxiety, bulimia and ptsd and thats why they wont let me go.

its though being here because there are so many people around my age. besides meds im on my own, no therapy or anything like that. i have no control over anything and ive become more violent because i feel like everyone here is trying to ruin me and my life once and for all. i think i will be dead before im 20.

thank you for asking, opening up feels so good sometimes. and sorry the reply is really long... my phone is taken away in 5 minutes, so, bye bye!
>>
>>36984227
aha ya that is a good point on average but na I really have had a fucked up life baha tfw ptsd
>>
I got too deep into partying and started hard drug use in high school. I'm clean now but it set me back years and I probably won't achieve the life I want without latching onto someone else for resources. I really do not want to do that. I've decided that I would rather be poor than just get a beta provider. I'm not going to work for years to finally become totally straight edge just to because a guy's cock sock and baby oven for an easier life.
>>
>>36984379
Not the person you're replying to but I was in various psych wards for almost 4 years straight. From the age of 15 to 19 I was institutionalized. I know how it is, do you know if you'll be discharged soon? I remember I had to watch Spy Kids 2 every day, that wasn't fun.
>>
>>36983035
>fuck up life
>get a fiance anyway

truly the easiest of difficulties
>>
>>36984429
that sounds like a fucking youtube commentors idea of torture
>>
>>36984429
How were you in them for 4 years straight? What happened? I spent about 3-4 months in them when I was 14 and I thought that was a lot.
>>
>>36984227
Ok bud, because they refuse to do anything about the hand that holds them down? I mean beyond holding onto it.
>>
>>36984457
It wasn't torture, it was just a joke (but I really did have to watch Spy Kids 2 every day)

>>36984475
Attempted suicide is what got me in but it's not necessarily why I stayed. I was a childhood schizophrenic but the symptoms got milder with age. When I got put in a psych ward after my failed attempt I just couldn't function anymore, I went catatonic and just wasn't there in my head for a few months. I got better but they decided to keep me. It wasn't too bad, just really boring.
>>
>>36982789
snorted aderall at a party. it triggered my first schitzophrenic break. it probably would have happened eventually anyway due to a genetic predisposition. now I'm too paranoid to work, date, or go to school.
>>
>>36984429
damn, that sucks. did they just give up on you or did you get better?

the doctor told me if i dont get better, which i 99% likely wont since i've been sick for too long, i wont be discharged, so im not getting out anytime soon
>>
>>36984446
>having a vagina
the struggle
>>
>>36984429
christ even if I weren't crazy to start, I'm pretty sure having to watch spy kids 2 every day would make me crazy real fast
>>
>>36984379
>my phone is taken away in 5
damn, now i seem like a liar! i swear they just forgot about me
>>
>>36984528
>snorted adderall once
>destroying your life

Please grow some hair on your vagina and deal with it. I can't imagine snorting a little addy hurting you past the next few hours of wanting to fight someone.
>>
>>36984535
I wasn't a mess like when I was first admitted but I never "got better". As you said they just kinda gave up on me one day. Funnily enough, I kinda miss those places. I don't feel comfortable in society. I miss the morning lunches and lounging around doing nothing. I had friends there, I'm basically alone now.

>>36984553
From ages 15 to around 17 I was in this one ward and they made all the girls sit in this lounge and there was nothing to do except talk or watch TV, and we didn't have many movies so Spy Kids 2 was always on every day.
>>
File: snot 9.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
snot 9.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>36984227
OP here.

I admit that I fantasize about being the hero. But it goes both ways desiring a princess in castles and knight in shining armor.

Vagina or dick life is still brutal. At the end of the day we're all broken people here. I know why I am the way, I want to learn what their experiences are like.

Also I already have almost 500 GB's of Hentai saved on an external drive.
>>
>>36984422
Saying you partied and did drugs is cool but what was your lowest point in life? How far did it take you?
>>
File: 1485316356780.jpg (90KB, 1068x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1485316356780.jpg
90KB, 1068x1039px
my first mistake was being diagnosed for paranoid schizophrenia. then i became a neet for years and i bothered to improve my life one bit
>>
>>36984609
partying and doing drugs was the HIGH point of my life
>>
>>36984609
I lived in my car for a few months. I used to rub some coke on my gums and then work a late night shift at a head shop almost every day.
>>
Glad you asked!
I have a fierce drive to be successful, but not willing to put the effort in.
That means I'm constantly dissatisfied with where I am in life. If I'm in a standard job, I'm desperately wishing to get out. If I actually have an opportunity (like right now doing STEM masters), I procrastinate, fail, question my self worth and go back to mediocrity. Over the next 2 weeks, where all the deadlines accumulate I'm going to fail spectacularly.
That problem itself I think came from growing up in a strongly patriarchal household, with an indignant but impotent mother who'd take me out for a walk to complain for hours about my father, but then get back home and do his bidding without question. I think my dad thought machismo would make him someone to be respected, but I always felt a bit sorry for him.
As a female he tried similar with me from abotu 15 years of age, but that just turned me into a compulsive liar to bypass his restrictions, and taught me that dominance/aggression = freedom to do what I like. If i'm at the top of the chain then i'm "happy", and having power is everything.
But that's also lead to some anger problems, emotional constipation and generally an inability to connect with others.

All this tied in makes me bitter, unsuccessful/unsatisfied with my successes and frustrated. I'm never intelligent, fit, interesting or socially successful enough to be content, and so long as I keep up this mindset I never will be.
>>
>>36984134
>maybe some people just don't like child rapists
A position only rad fems take
t. retard
>>
I took a year break from college without telling my parents. Lets see if I'll go back next year or run away and trade sex for room and board

I wanted to be a doctor but my transcript is a joke
>>
>>36984379
>i refused to start going to high school because i couldnt take any more of being bullied and everyone staring at and making fun of me.
So are alternative schools relatively rare or something? Back in HS I started going to this place where I basically just dipped in to get my homework, dropped by later to hand it off, and basically circumvented all of the bullshit you'd normally need to deal with regarding classmates.
>>
>>36984770
You seem young.
I'm the same way.

I'm procrastinating while typing this very moment.
Honestly for people like us it's all or nothing.
This is a mindset that just isn't sustainable.

Life has beat us down countless times before.
But eventually life will beat us down so much we either have to sink or swim.
The only choice left will be to kill ourselves or change.

Put yourself in circumstances so brutal you simply don't have the opportunity for self-destruction.
>>
File: meaningofeverythinglel.png (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meaningofeverythinglel.png
613KB, 1280x720px
>>36984528
>>36984579
dude it can trigger psychosis. im probably not schizo (some relatives have it) and if i binge too many stims i get psychotic to the point of delusional thoughts and hallucinations and paranoia. psychadellics can also break your brain. intense experiences can trigger schizophrenia early. you dont really know what you are talking about. desu schizophrenia is ruining the life, not addy. ive had a few minor psychotic episodes and life can get fancy on them. ive almost ruined my success while having one because i thought everyone was trying to fuck me over or poison me so i didnt go to class for a while and only ate butter bread. ive also had paranoia about my gf trying to poison me or cheat and get stds and give them to me or plotting against me in general and ive avoided her for time periods over it. major psychosis would be not rad. since my thoughts are so abnormal and fucked half the time i self medicate ie im a fucking drug addict. nothing in particular, i use like everything, but i get sick if i get off junk. ive considered professional help for issues but from all accounts it doesnt help.
idk honestly i cant tell if i have some degree of schizophrenia or just some other psychotic disorder. it can get uncool though. i think my first psychotic episode was brought on by drugs too. it happens man.
>>
>>36984227
Stop whiteknighting, you nu-male faggot.
>>
File: 1391604115479.gif (330KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391604115479.gif
330KB, 400x400px
would you ever date a guy with very obvious self harm scars?
>>
>>36984241
>lethargic
Not trying to be an ass, but the word you were trying to find is cathartic.
>>
>>36985183
are you still self harming now? if you are i wouldnt date you.
>>
>>36983751
>no friends, family, pets, or anything at all.
>anon offers to be at least a friend
>DISGUSTING WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

kys
>>
File: c1G7YmJ.jpg (33KB, 598x346px) Image search: [Google]
c1G7YmJ.jpg
33KB, 598x346px
>>36985245
yes and no
its used to be real bad and every day
now its just little thing if im stressed
>>
>>36985288
while that anon might be genuine about wanting to be friends, people trying to pick up mentally damaged girls to manipulate them isnt uncommon on this board at all
>>
>>36985344
not him and not that im doing that but i dont think i could ever be with someone how was not as messed up as i am
>>
became attracted to pedophiles and gave up on anything because the idea of doing nothing and living with someone who pays for everything is too gud
>>
>>36985300
>yes and no

so you just mean yes, you still do it .
>>
File: 605634563463.gif (1MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
605634563463.gif
1MB, 460x259px
>>36982789
abuse and isolation in childhood led to mental health issues which led to substance abuse and more isolation, which led to more mental health issues.
my brain is oatmeal and no one will notice when I die.
>>
>>36983026
Wow anon, this is so fucked up. Do you have siblings? He could still do that if he isn't in jail. You should check the state of limitations because scum like him deserves to burn in hell.

I wish you strength and hope you get a grip on your life and become happy, anon!
I hope you are getting therapy. It will help if you have a good psychologist to talk to.

You have to watch out if you get a boyfriend, People with traumatizing pasts like yours tend to get themselves in the clutches of an abuser again because they are blind to those type of cancerhumans. Also watch out, that your children are safe if you plan to have some later on.
>>
>>36982789

>a thread full of cum hungry Java sluts

Java slut
Oh Java slut
If only your love for me
Was that of your love for java
It is not
Goodbye
Never post here again
Java slut
>>
>>36985386
ya but not as bad
like that means anything
kek
>>
>>36985575
Fuck off, kid. You are just torn apart by jealousy because no girl looks at you because you seem to be an asshole.
>>
>>36983777
But you do have orbiters
You're a liar
>>
>>36985656

Hey fuck you okay. This is how every interaction I've ever had with a girl went.

>girl and guy are somewhere near me
>they don't even know me
>guy starts making fun of me
>"haha stop it, you're a such an asshole" - girl
>she still dates him and also thinks hillarious he makes fun of me
>this happens at least once a month with girls I don't know

What kind of depraved animals enjoy that? Fuck off Idont want to talk to girls I just don't want this humiliation. LEAVE ME ALONE JAVA SLUTS
>>
>>36985869
How the hell do you behave for them to act like that? Are you the guy that made the tread with the creepshots of a couple yesterday?
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.