[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide by non gun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0116.jpg (67KB, 730x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
67KB, 730x381px
Why do people kill themselves by anybody method other than pistol or exit bag? Why make it more painful/longer/higher chance of failure?
>>
Getting a rope, or even using something else as a substitute, is much easier than getting a gun
>>
>>36982566
Is drowning a bad method?
>>
>>36982596
Fucking horrifying imo tbqh. If you aren't scared, it does have a 100% success rate
>>
>>36982596
awful method
youll be in pain till you die in 5 minutes
>>
File: 1494102411700.jpg (169KB, 638x706px)
1494102411700.jpg
169KB, 638x706px
>>36982615
>5 minutes

That's not so long.

>>36982613

>it does have a 100% success rate

Most important thing right there.
>>
>>36982566
You can't buy a gun if you have been diagnosed with depression.

Non-gun methids are cheap and easy.

Some non-gun methods are less messy.

Some people (mostly women) don't truly want to die, they just want help, and guns are not a good way to ask for help.

Most people in developed countries don't have the same easy access to guns that people in USA and Canada do.
>>
>pistol
>not shotgun
>>
>>36982645
American here. I can literally walk into walmart and buy a gun
>>
>>36982566
Guns fail all the time and exit bags are a meme. Drop hanging and barbiturates are the best options.
>>
>>36982724
>Guns fail all the time
If you're a retard maybe
>>
>>36982566
never use a pistol unless its your only option. Rifles are better but shotguns with slugs are the best by far. guns have a near 100% success rate when done correctly but if you look at the actual stats (~55%) its clear that not everyone does it right. its gotta be the right spot on head too, and never the heart.

pic maybe related if shit doesn't work out
>>
>>36982566
Because nogunz countries
>>
>>36982566
Because you they hate themselves so much.
>>
>>36982566
>exit bag

stop with this meme. you're doing more harm than good by recommending such a shitty method
>>
Hanging isn't that bad. It doesn't really hurt. It's just really uncomfortable for like, 30 seconds before you pass out. It's cheap, simple, and you can even listen to your favorite song during. I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
The best way is too OD on heroine desu
>>
>>36982829

this desu. i've got a few pistols but I wouldn't trust any to end it instantly.
>>
Best way to off yourself is to go innawoods innawinter and just drink booze until you freeze to death.
>>
>>36983813
this, looks like the best way
>>
>>36982613
lying in bed as a 100% success rate too but it's a long one
I would poison myself on a rooftop and then try to shoot myself and stumble off at the same time with priority given to the shot.
>>
>>36983813
but the problem is what you need to take 1-2 normal doses before, because if you take it first time you'll feel really shitty
>>
>>36982566
drug overdose wtf anything else is uncivilized
>>
>>36982645
>You can't buy a gun if you have been diagnosed with depression
enjoying your "free college and healthcare" now?
>>
>>36983886
na once you puke you feel better just do more
>>
>>36982566
>thinking a pistol shot to the head is guaranteed and instant death

Humans die when their brains completely shut down, but effectively die when they can longer sustain consciousness.

You have to absolutely wreck someone's brain matter to completely remove consciousness, however, shocking the brain can make someone unconscious without having to destroy it.

Therefore, the tactic of shooting yourself in the head with anything other than a shotgun is to make yourself unconscious and induce death by blood loss in the brain so that you suffer complete organ failure and die anyway.

However, shooting yourself in the the brain with a low caliber gun may not even send you unconscious, and may not even destroy enough blood vessels to cause lethal bleeding. Many people get shot in the brain with small pistol rounds and survive. In fact, getting shot in the neck is probably more lethal, unless you have a high calibre gun, or a hollow point bullets, don't shoot yourself in the head.
>>
>>36982566
guns are banned in the UK
>>
>>36982829
Use a pistol with a bigger, cartridge. I beg of you to seek help, but if use must die don't use a 22 LR. Ruger.

45 ACP and up. This is the last thing you'll ever do in this life, make sure to not skimp on anything.
>>
>>36984147
This is horrifying, are you trapped in your body after you pass away? When do you stop being 'alive' in your own head if you die of natural causes?
>>
> Not going out with the most surefire and painless way with explosives
>>
File: 9.jpg (205KB, 1247x888px)
9.jpg
205KB, 1247x888px
>>36984444
Those relating numbers are of a liar.
>>
>>36984444
>4444
very impressive. you've convinced me to go out by strapping a few dynomite to my head. thanks anon
>>
File: VUILr01.jpg (27KB, 480x480px)
VUILr01.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>36984333
45 acp still sucks compared to .308 or 12 gauge
>>
>>36982638
It would feel longer than five minutes tho
>>
Kek.
>uses .44 magnum.
>misses due to recoil.
>>
People who overdose on drugs don't actually want to die. They're like people who go stand on bridges shouting "I'm gonna jump someone stop me!"
>>
>>36984351
what did you mean by this? Are you asking what happens after death?
>>
Because not everyone is an american who can just waddle over to the local supermarket and get a gun. Also, some people don't want to spend money that their family could later use.
>>
>>36982566
For most people suicide is an impulsive decision. They don't do research to see which method is the best.
>>
>>36983790
>>36982724
>exit bag a meme
[citation needed]
>>
File: Fuckthis.jpg (63KB, 633x758px)
Fuckthis.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw can't get a gun where I live
Must be great to be an American
What about sleeping pills and alcohol? actually works or just a meme
>>
>pistol
>not shotgun
If you're gonna do it at the very least do it right
>>
>>36982613
> imo tbqh
Fuck off and just speak English
>>
>not committing suicide by starving yourself to death
>>
People who are suicidal don't really think rationally. I'm not saying that to imply the choice to kill themselves is irrational, but the depression literally messes up their mind.
>>
Do you think theres anything after death?

I sometimes ponder this and I like to think that after we die, you basically
Become the conciousness of a yet to be born being. Not like past lives kind of shit. Just like. You are kind of recycled in a fashion. You are yourself.

What do you think happens when we die? No stupid answers!
>>
File: 1494276064906.jpg (33KB, 544x424px)
1494276064906.jpg
33KB, 544x424px
>>36986644
>sudoku only 51%
>>
>>36986808
my favourite fantasy is to become a cynical guiding spirit for some child. achieve happiness by helping the child be happy and succeed in life.

but in reality i'm convinced there's no afterlife.
>>
>>36986808
I don't believe anything happens. Anything else just seems like delusions to make us feel better. Personally though, i feel like having to exist for eternity in an afterlife would be horrifying. I'm fed up with life after 25 years. A billion more? A billion more after that? Fuck off
>>
>>36986816
they obviosly don't count there being other guy that katanas your head off after you spill your guts
>>
>>36982638
> 5 minutes
Gonna be the longuest five minutes of your life...
> 100 % succes rate
If you do it all the way for 5 minutes, plus it s not the only one to have 100 % success rate

imo don t do it, but if you are really sure about then just go for exit bag (with helium, carbon monoxyd is just a meme) or a shotgun (not pistol it might not work) to HEAD (not chest)
>>
The method I'm thinking about is travelling to some african jungle and throwing myself headfirst into a waterfall. It's pretty, it's lethal, it leaves behind no mess, plus I won't be found and put in a fucking coffin.
>>
File: 57908032_p0.jpg (392KB, 735x1000px)
57908032_p0.jpg
392KB, 735x1000px
Best and easy 2 ways are this
1: Get a car and put it in small place like a home garage and live the windows open of the car while the garage doors are closed inside and out. You'll fall asleep in an 20minutes and never wake up.
2: Get a small grill and go into a small room in your house and take a towel with you close all doors and cover the door with towels on the cracks so the smoke doesn't leave. After that lay in your bed or whatever you have there but first start the charcoal on your grill and make sure it's all the way full so then you also pass out.
>>
>>36982829
Where is the correct place? I'm too scared to do it "under the chin" because I've heard of people just destroying their faces but not dying.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.