[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That dark cloud feel.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1488007400206.jpg (80KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488007400206.jpg
80KB, 425x640px
Does anyone else here feel that dark cloud hanging over them, the inescapable knowledge that no matter what you do, how well you do it, or how long you last, that it'll end when you take that wild ride on a noose?

I like to think I'm pretty well adjusted, I work, I've had relationships, vehicles, my own place, all the things you're told you need when growing up;

And still, I know the only way things will end is at the end of a rope. I've tried and am trying things to improve my situation but it's impossible to stick to it or believe you can succeed with that inevitable knowledge.

Tl;Dr can't keep trying because I know all my efforts are meaningless to the inevitable suicide.

No amount of well adjustment helps. Fucking 4chan is one of the only places that feels like home

I can't be the only one to feel like this. How do you deal with it? Persist against inevitable death?
>>
I don't really expect replies. Recently I've been using 4chan as sort of a message in a bottle, or a great wide cave mouth, wherein both I'm just shouting into the nothingness, the uncaring void. I don't expect a response, but the possibility it's been seen, that I can maybe be heard, or related to is enough. Sorry guys
>>
File: 1482548029739.jpg (31KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
1482548029739.jpg
31KB, 450x318px
I'm out. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
>>
>>36982362
im the same op. I always feel like that too, i dont even need to give my own account.

I think you might be afraid of trying something new. and it might be the answer, or just the good direction to go in.
>>
File: 1483754126926.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483754126926.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>36982482
I've thrown myself into something new actually. I won't give details but I've staked everything on a new job, an apprenticeship, so I can force that change.
>>
>>36982362
I 100% get it, man. Ever since I was maybe 10 or so, basically old enough to be capable of imagining my own future, I couldn't see my life going on much past young adulthood, Somehow it still makes sense that I should just die like that.
>>
File: 1481743783820.jpg (145KB, 465x551px) Image search: [Google]
1481743783820.jpg
145KB, 465x551px
It's weird isn't it? When from the time you can feasibly conceive of a future all it is is a death at a young age, likely self inflicted, and the following void that comes and grows with each day lived past that expiration date.

You get to feeling like boxes goods in a grocery store, knocked behind your display, you know you're expired, but you have no idea when you'll be noticed and cleaned out, but until then, you're gathering dust in an uncomfortable position in the dark behind a shelf. Fuck
>>
>>36982434

yeah, you may as well anon
good luck for the future
I can't give advice, I'm pretty fucked too
not suciidal but in that limbo state where I'm waiting for death or for things to improve to a tolerable level

mental illness can be treated but never cured unless it wasn't serious to begin with

some people find a drug that keeps them sane, perhaps sub-normal human functioning for years with a bit of "happiness"

others don't, and no matter how much people give "advice" and yell at them to do X or Y that person is treatment-resistant. No words are going to fix years of awfulness anyway.

So good luck, anon. Hope you improve.
>>
>>36982751
Thanks friend. Who knows what will happen
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.