[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate just informed me that he broke my ex out of jail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1500.jpg (272KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
272KB, 750x1334px
My roommate just informed me that he broke my ex out of jail over some heroin the other day. We've been broken up nearly two years and I considered myself over her for awhile. When he told me I immediately broke down into tears. I offered to pay for her rehab, (as long as my name stays out of it, he would act as though it was his money.) His telling of it hit me hard. They've remained friends and shit like that throughout time. I can't help but feel like I'm being a dumbass if I contribute to helping her, because it seems like most would be ecstatic to know they were doing so much better than their ex girl. Idk guys, give me some input. I'm a mess. Pic unrelated.
>>
the girl you are obessing over is a heroin addict

just repeat that sentence every time you think about her
>>
>>36982393
I wouldn't consider myself obsessing over her. Maybe a year back or so, but I don't want to be with her nowadays. It just kills me to know she's at such a low. We kept each other clean while we were together, but she hooked up with some lowlife from one of our college classes after we were through. My end goal isn't to get some poontang, it's actual concern for her well being.
>>
He will use your money to rescue her and she will reward him by sucking him off and fucking his brains out.

Chances are they are in bed right now, cuddling after a long fuck session.

You have been cucked.
>>
>>36982680
Doubt it, but thanks for the reply I suppose.
>>
>>36982361
would she do the same for you?
>>
>>36982930
Probably not. Possibly because she's broke as a joke. My roommate paid a stack to bust her out. But even if she had the money I doubt it. The romantic love I have for her is long gone, but even still I'd be donating anonymously to her rehab fund. I expect no acknowledgement behind it, but I still feel for her and want her to lead a decent life nonetheless.
>>
I should note that when I knew her she was a great girl. She's got demons, but shit, who doesn't? It sounds like she's lost herself amongst the drugs, and I'd really like for her to get back to herself, regardless of who she's laying with.
>>
How much id it gonna cost? Also I would say do it because I think you'd feel pretty bad if you heard she died from OD or something like that when you knew you could help. Trust me, it's a horrible feeling.
>>
>>36982361
Anon, as long as you aren't expecting anything in return then I don't see anything wrong with that action.
>>
>>36983254
I have no idea. She's refused to speak with me for awhile. I've got multiple stacks set back and have just been riding off of it while I stay NEET for a bit. When my roomie broke the news to me tonight I told him to offer her the rehab. She replied saying she had seriously been thinking about it, but went to bed before anything came from it.

>>36983286
I really don't, I just don't want to feed into her and be "that guy," ya know? I'd also feel like a moron if she got out and dived right back into it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.