[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are robots stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 1483369336059.png (144KB, 1098x1006px)
1483369336059.png
144KB, 1098x1006px
Ive began to notice a disturbing pattern in the posts here on /r9k/ alot of you, and by alot and mean 98% of the board are border line retard.

Some of the things said here is purely ironic, while others as stupid as they are genuine. It amazes me how fucking stupid you all are.

So are you not a true robot unless you have a room temperature IQ...?
>>
I used to believe that there was no such thing as a stupid person, but lurking here has convinced me otherwise.

Im willing to write off the underage portion of the board since youre all just dumb kids, but half of you are in your 20's and flunked out of fucking middleschool.
>>
Yet youre still here lmao.

If you want to discuss more intelligent things with intelligent peeps ill recommend this site for you.
Reddit.com
>>
I wouldn't say "stupid" but I would describe the majority of people here as lazy, incompetent and emotionally stunted with a strong resistance to change
>>
>>36982537
Sounds like I struck a nerve.

It's alright, not everyone can have an IQ above 80. I can teach you how to teach your shoes and play baseball if you want
>>
Did I say I wasn't retarded?
When I was in 10th grade I was put in special ed class, denied being retarded, got pulled from the sped class, and proceeded to flunk the 10th grade.
I'm well aware of my idiocy.
>>
>>36982552
>teach your shoes
Mad genius we got here.
>>
>>36982338
why are you here though
like i can understand if you're a NEET with a superiority complex, I'm probably like that desu
but if you're a normalfag hipster trying to be

>leddit much karma xDDD

then this isn't the place for you
>>
>>36982577
That's more of my phone's fault than mine, brainlet
>>36982626
Just because most of you are idiots, doesn't mean every robot is. Its just a really common factor on the board among posters. Notice how I said "a lot" not "all" in the OP. I guess you failed readiing comp back in school
>>
I have an IQ of 125-145+

So not quite.
>>
r9k is unironically the board with the most genuinely modest intellectuals
>>
>>36982698
more like r9k has the most blue collar retards
>>
File: slowyourroll.png (74KB, 403x583px) Image search: [Google]
slowyourroll.png
74KB, 403x583px
>>36982338
autism is a form of mental retardation
>>
>>36982338
If you're a NEET, don't want to be, and can't help yourself, you're stupid. Period.
>>
>>36982969
Being retarded and lacking motivation are two distinct things, sempai

Also loads of people are too stupid to work but do it anyway because they can't afford not to.
>>
>>36982552
>I can teach you how to teach your shoes
what did he mean by this?
>>
/r9k/ is full of people too stupid to help themselves. People here unironically believe the "I'm smart, but not motivated" BS. If you were so smart, you'd be able to see that the consequences of laziness is going to hurt you, bigly.
>>
>>36982649
nah my point was: are you actually a robot or literally just a hipster from reddit?

you sound like a redditor desu, your speech autism isn't the kind of autism /r9k/ caters to
>>
>>36982338
I really want to argue but I've seen stupid shit like
>2lazy 2brush wat do
>brush
>did you not read OP I'm too lazy
>>
>>36983039
>"bigly"
>making it this obvious /pol/ is invading

time to bring out my protective ward

big black guy sucking my dick while I play pokemon, writing a feminist treatise on the persecution of jews throughout history. america is the worst country, progress is real, whig history is right, god is a lie unless it's a god that's not christian shitlord
>>
im stupid
ama
>>
>>36983138
why are you stupid
>>
>>36983138
how did you do in school?

Are you a wagecuck and if so what job?
>>
>>36982338
yeah one of the most common ways of telling if they are a trump supporter. you really should have been able to notice sooner
>>
R9k is a mixture of really dumb people and really smart people. And nobody comes here to behave smart, like other anons have pointed out there's a really cool website called reddit for people like you who like to pretend they're smarter than the average fuck
>>
>>36982698
you are so dumb. go to lit
>>
>>36983178
I don't have to pretend.

I took an actual Mensa IQ test and scored 120 and currently on my way to graduating with a bachelor's in Mech Engineering.
Most of you on this board barely got through HS and think the 136 you got in an online IQ test is accurate.
But despite all that, im still technically a robot.
>>
>>36983210
>lit
>home for pseuds
>>
>>36983146
not sure. i have big problems with shallow breathing, and one time i passed out with limited air supply for 15 minutes. also i hit my head really hard on the ice as a young child.
>>36983156
i did alright until 8th grade, thats when i started failing classes. i did min wage manual labor for 5-6 years but had to quit because of anxiety and delusions. trying to get bux now or i will become homeless
>>
>>36983222
>technically a robot
not really
you don't fit in
every post screams of leddit
learn more about the culture before shitting up the place
>>
>>36983222
And yet you browse this board. What kind of person socializes with other retards i wonder?
>>
>>36983307
desu kind of more pathetic of OP
like if they didn't act like an arrogant fuck maybe their failure of a life would be relieved slightly by relating to other people

>what kind of person socializes with retards
if OP actually is a genius, they've gotten be either a normalfag or one of the biggest most hilarious failures in history
>>
>>36983307
This is the only place that shares my struggle with women, despite many of you being dummies.
>>
>>36983338

>struggle with women

holy fuck
there's probably a reddit board for that
fuck off beta wagecuck
jesus christ if you're going to be this much of an annoying retard at least be nice about it

>be OP
>tfw to smart for self-awareness
>>
File: C2OktLhUkAIFqTX.jpg (126KB, 900x705px) Image search: [Google]
C2OktLhUkAIFqTX.jpg
126KB, 900x705px
>>36983103
I was being ironic. I am no Trump fan.
>>
>>36983375
r/incels is legitimately like the reddit form of this board except you are only allowed to talk about how all women are whores
>>
>>36983375
>wagecuck
Im a student I don't work lol
>retard
Im 100% sure im smarter than you.
>>
>>36983388
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_Foundation%E2%80%93State_Department_controversy#Uranium_One
>>
>>36983210
lit are pseuds with inferiority complexes
sci and jp are the only other boards that come close to r9k
>>
>>36982338
Depends on what do you mean by dumb. We are usually talking about things we never experienced so it may sounds dumb to outsiders. If you exclude trolls and little kids, real robots always have some serious mental problems which affects their thinking. These people were usually neglected until it was too late. For example my mother didn't start to see any problems with me until I turned a wizard. It was perfectly fine for her I didn't have friends, gf or never left the house for years. My mother probably has several mental problems herself. My thinking is very narrow and revolves around a few things.
>>
>>36983405
You bought your mensa iq score 120 fucking kek into the argument i'm sure you're really fucking smart. If you're as clever as you claim to be, learn how to put your pepee in a vagina because as it so happens, that is your one soul purpose in life clever boy
>>
>>36983467
Not to play the devils avocado but r9k is dumber than lit. No argument
>>
Everyone is stupid in some way. Sometimes even the most smartest kid in the school says dumb shit.
>>
>>36982659
that's fucking a standard deviation, isn't it
how the fuck can you be not sure to within an entire std dev
"yeah im anywhere between high school principle and Lockheed Martin skunkworks engineer"

what
>>
>>36983432
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Do you think I fucking care? I'd be happy if both Clinton and Trump were executed for Treason.
>>
>>36983512
Yup. Depression kills the thought. And if you spend enough time on this place talking about nonsense you'll end up thinking nothing but nonsense too
>>
>>36983575
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy
>>
>>36983514
No matter what you say my pain is real and im as robot as they come.
>>
>>36983577
I know a guy who acts and talks like your average robot but never touched 4chan.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>36982547
sounds like this desu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
File: Kek.png (188KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
188KB, 327x316px
>>36983614
>this is the best defense Trump shills can come up with
Reminder that Trump won't release his tax returns not because of Russia, but because of money laundering. That's why he was willing to have a law firm confirm that he had no income from Russia on his tax returns*, but he still wasn't willing to make his tax returns public. Reminder that Paul Manafort left a huge paper trail that spans the globe with his money, and Paul Manafort is connected to the consulting firm the FBI just raided. Reminder that Trump still hasn't found a way to distance himself from his former campaign chairman besides just telling people to shut up about it.
>>
>>36982338
me on the left
organal
>>
File: 1490842709893.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1490842709893.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I got an officially tested 128iq and am quite succesful in real life. I just come here to laugh at the retards.

No fap especially makes me laugh everytime.

The logical explanation for this is most likely because the vast majority of humans are 100iq. Ever tried talking with somebody 100 or less iq? They sound retarded to anyone 120+.
In my home country people with 100iq barely finish high school and these are 60% of the population.
>>
File: gross.jpg (31KB, 598x597px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
31KB, 598x597px
i only come here because i'm a woman and my bagina tells me to help you guys and feel sympathy for you

i wish it would just shut the hell up you're all so retarded and stubborn i don't even know why i bother god damnit
>>
>>36982338
>room temperature IQ
Best song on the album.
>>
>>36982338
While we're on the topic of IQ, were any other robots in a "gifted" or "enrichment" program along with regular school?

You have to have an IQ of 125 to get into it I learned but I never thought I was very smart. Got in at 3rd grade and taking that test was frankly was ultimately what led me here.
>>
>>36983779
are you the spergers grill in the "how come when you're a woman and ask a guy to share emotions" thread?

i don't think anyone here wants to be saved. the first step on the road to escaping is to click on any of the special interest boards and go develop an interest that isn't self-hatred. they know how to change, and one day most of them will.
>>
>>36982338
i am full blown retard not border line fuk u
>>
File: 1415572907927.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415572907927.png
368KB, 640x480px
>>36982338
>>36982570
>>36983560
>>36982659

the sweet succubus that is NEETdom is will suck your soul straight from your marrow. Do not listen to it's sweet song - for it seeks to consume your very life. Turn back before it is too late
>>
>>36983779
Are you a 3d Misaki?
>>
>>36982338
All the legitimately stupid posts I see are facebook tier normies coming here spewing their incoherent stream of consciousness dribble trying to """help""" us.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.