[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> TFW we aren't created equal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1434936834395.jpg (68KB, 633x758px)
1434936834395.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Let's be real, robots, some people are born disadvantaged. There will always we a chad with rich parents and good grades, there will always be a lower middle class social reject who flunks out. Life is not fair, you are fed bullshit. The idea of excelling where you otherwise would have naturally failed is delusional, people are born into classes and creeds. Even if you aren't a racist fuck you can't ignore the possibility of race realism, you can't deny the division and disproportionate distribution of good attributes among the human population. Academia is a fraud and the workplace is nothing more than a corporate jungle awaiting its alphamale. Get fucked quite honestly, stop pretending that you ever had a chance.
>>
>>36982136
I've already accepted this.
>>
stop telling me things I already know. I'm just trying to keep it together long enough so that everyone forgets about me.
>>
Yes we are equal just seperate
>>
File: chicken.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>36982136

Yeah, No shit. It's called the black pill. Genes+Upbringing >>> everything
>>
>>36982136
you can either try to be successful or just be a neet, then. neither of these options are bad but it seems that most people here have made their choice.
>>
dude just work out and study harder :DDDDDDD
>>
File: 1482220716249.jpg (62KB, 657x413px) Image search: [Google]
1482220716249.jpg
62KB, 657x413px
just the fact that you were born as a male means you were created unequally
>>
The people who actually like there is a chance are the fucking normies who succeed in life and think everyone is great.
>>
You are correct that we aren't born equal. But you're incorrect in concluding that your life is predetermined by factors outside of your control. That kind of fatalism is a comforting lie. It's no different than the lie that we are all equal and given equal opportunities. People in worse circumstances than you will go on to achieve much more than you ever will. That's a fact.

Acknowledge the injustice of the world. Be aware of it. Remember it when you try to understand the state of affairs. But don't use it as an easy excuse to give up.
>>
>>36982136
Of course, but not everything is hopeless, because everything will change, independent from your will
>>
>>36983060
>People in worse circumstances than you will go on to achieve much more than you ever will.
So why didn't you climb the Mount Everest or why aren't you the president of the united states? People who had it worse made it then why didn't you?

What you people don't understand everyone has a different Everest. Stuff that are basic for you is an unreachable dream for many.

Life is predetermined. Things like your entire thinking process is based on your genes and childhood conditioning.
>>
File: ancapball.png (210KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancapball.png
210KB, 373x402px
>>36983279

This is mostly correct. Not being successful is sometimes a result of circumstances beyond your control. Not being quick, smart, creative, attractive enough can bar you from what you most earnestly desire. Inferiority combined with self awareness can lead to a painful existence.
>>
>>36983279
>So why didn't you climb the Mount Everest or why aren't you the president of the united states?

Because I'm too scared, too lazy, too unmotivated, etc. I'm not physically or mentally retarded. I'm not facing some utterly insurmountable obstacle to those things. Why is that such a difficult concept to grasp?
>>
File: subversive.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
subversive.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>36982136
Looks like somebody has been ideologically subverted.

https://youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg?t=26m26s

Go to 26:26
>>
>>36982136
>have good genes
>want to share genes with the rest of humanity and get people to not be afraid of editing humans so we can all be better
how tho
>>
>>36982470
Totally this. Normies telling that garbage all the time and it's simply a lie. I can say that, because I followed that advice:

>be me
>fat through my whole puberty
>2011, I'm finally 18
>decide to loose weight
>2012 I went from 110 kg to 75 kg
>depression
>repeat my last 2 years
>bad grades
>start weight lifting
>went from 75 to 85 kg in a span of three years
>bad grades, but at least have my graduation
>begin to study
>study everyday for 4 hours
>easy as fuck wannabee computer science/management bachelor
>still managed to have a horrible score with bad grades
>still khv

People are lying if they think you can change your situation. I did EVERYTHING to become a better person, I look better than 95% of all people in my country (Germany has not really a weight lifting culture), still no girl was ever interested in me (it's all about the face) and my grades are horrible despite I work my ass off for it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.