[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a burning rage inside them? Who do you hate /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1429026747876.jpg (70KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1429026747876.jpg
70KB, 1000x992px
Anyone else have a burning rage inside them? Who do you hate /r9k/?
>>
Attention whores make my blood boil. It's why I ever even chose to come to an anonymous site. Little did I know
>>
>>36982002

If you can't control your emotions, what can you control? It's one of the most basic things you need to learn.

Here's some tips from 1950
https://archive.org/details/ControlY1950
>>
Almost everyone at my school. Bunch of Normie faggots concerned with trivial shit.
>>
>>36982002
myself, obviously
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>36982002
I hate people like pic related.
>>
>>36982002
attention whores, normalfags, women, people in relationships or have been in one, but most of all myself......................
>>
>>36982623
I want to fug that asian. Mad jealous tbqh
>>
>>36982002

Women who won't fuck me
Men who have more sex than me
People who are better looking than me
>>
>>36982002
>Anyone else have a burning rage inside them?
No, not really. I don't really feel anything like that at all. If I had to describe how I feel in one word, I'd say "flat".
>Who do you hate /r9k/?
I don't really hate anyone. Some people irritate me, but do they irk me enough to make me "hate" them? No. Sure, a lot of people are stupid, but I learned that in kindergarten. In the end, not much really matters enough to get me worked up. Earth will eventually be destroyed by the sun, the stars of every galaxy will burn out, the universe will inevitably become uninhabitable do to the "big cruch", "big rip", "big slurp", or the "big freeze". Life is too short to allow yourself to wallow in negative emotions.
>>
Coworkers, who are pretty much the embodiment of >>36982623 pic related
Customers, who are all faggot boomers
Bosses, who are all scum, jerking off to the camera feeds and doing a shit job of anything else

Maybe it's time for neet bux. Is that realistic, or would I just hate the social workers too?
>>
>>36982189
oooh
what are you doing here wagey
i'll tell your boss you're being naughty
this is bad site
this site has feels
the wagey needs to be a good worker

the wagey needs to leave this board
>>
>>36982779
you've got to convince them you have a legitimate problem to get neet bux. there are people who actually do have problems who have trouble getting that govment money
>>
>>36982815

It's all about how you frame things. You have to act like you don't want the benefits because it would be giving up, so they have to convince you to take them.
>>
>>36982779

don't be a NEET unless you're going to suicide from work

honestly I love to meme about wagecucks but actually being a NEET is a limbo state, a hazy fever dream where every day blurs into the same painful anxiety.

hobbies won't be fun
even sleeping, which you will binge on, won't continue giving relief

I've been NEET for 4 years now, finally gonna finish my degree soon. I'll probably get mentally fucked again and want to suicide, but these 4 years have gone by in a flash like a stealth-suicide
>>
>>36982815
imo it's easier to get the neetbux if you're a faker
I still don't have neetbux as I get too depressed to keep refilling in forms and so on, and I've been trying for over a year. They try to waste your time as much as possible so no one can sign on.
>>
File: 1484623115868.jpg (413KB, 1197x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1484623115868.jpg
413KB, 1197x1184px
Snowflakes, drug dealers, and adulterers
>>
>>36982792

Me: Obsessed with 1950's mental hygiene films
You: Assuming I'm a normie.

I think the evidence is on my side that I'm the crazy one here.

We should all be more friendly to each other.
https://archive.org/details/0038_How_Friendly_Are_You_14_48_41_20
>>
>>36982851

this right here. it's poison. the sweet succubus that is NEETdom is will suck your soul straight from your bones. Do not come into the depths - they will swallow you whole.
>>
>>36982002
I have a burning, unquenchable hatred for all women who reject me. Whenever I see one I practically go blind with rage and feel my legs turn into lead. They honestly make me feel homicidal. I don't know what to do about it. It's a completely involuntary reaction.
>>
>>36982002

All who stand in the way of mein fuhrer Trump and his campaign to smash all dissent
>>
>>36983780
Fuck off falseflag shill cunt
>>
>>36983321

Are you also a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings as literally written in the Holy Bible?
>>
File: giphy1.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
giphy1.gif
370KB, 490x750px
>>36983844

What's that? You QUESTION my love for DONALD "WINNING" J. TRUMP?

It is YOU who should fuck off, communist pig!

ENJOY THE GULAGS CUNT
>>
I hate the juice
>>
>>36982002
>Who do you hate /r9k/?
Humanity as a whole.
>>
File: 1494386871739.png (413KB, 954x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494386871739.png
413KB, 954x612px
it's gotten to the point where I get almost uncontrollably angry at the smallest inconvenience. I dropped my coffee today and almost cut my hand with how hard I clenched my nails into my skin.

>cut me off in traffic
>vein pops in forehead, turn bright red like a fucking cartoon
>my large SUV encourages douche maneuvers, is an active companion in road rage

>stub toe
>curse for 10 minutes afterwards
>pain hurts more the angrier I get so it just cascades

>lose at a video game due to my own error
>start raging uncontrollably, teammates getting uncomfortable
>"dude you really gotta calm down, I hate seeing you like this"
>get even angrier

that song "hot blooded" makes me mad too. It's like I'm being mocked from the 80s
>>
>>36985175

know that feel mango
>>
>>36985175
I'M HOT BLOODED

I'M HOT BLOOD

-ED?

THAT DOESN'T RHYME
>>
I hate women in an original manner.
>>
>>36985229
CHECK IT AND SEE? I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU YOU GREASY LONG HAIRED COCAINE SNIFFING MOTHERFUCKER DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY ME I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE 8TH TIME THIS WEEK I HAVE HEARD THIS SONG. HOW DARE YOU BRAG ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH YOUR UNDERAGE FANS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>>
>>36982002

Java sluts. I fucking hate those stuck-up roastie whores.

Comp Sci majors know what Im talking about. You ever talked to those girls who love to program in Java? No? It's 'cus Java SLUTS have dicks in their mouth 25/7, they can't even take the time to talk to you therefore.

I can't wait until I get out of uni. But I'm scared I will work for a company with lots of J sluts.

God save me from fucking JAVA SLUTS
>>
>>36982623
These people need to be gassed.
>>
Myself and my family mostly. It seems all well on the surface so I can't really complain, but deep down, our household is such a rotten place that I can't help but fall into despair or fits of rage when I interact with them.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (162KB, 475x1023px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
162KB, 475x1023px
I hate that I was such a pussy as a teen and went an extra mile to be good to my single mother and aspie brothers. When I woke up and lost my drive to put their good before mine, they immediately started to hate me and sabotage my life.
>>
>>36985253
>"coder" girls
>"geek" girls
>"computer nerd" girls
>"gamer" girls
>"negative attribute here designed to mockingly misrepresent a person's actual social value in order to simultaneously lower the value of real descriptors of this attribute while at the same time assigning a special snowflake quality to every single user who abuses the label as somehow deviating from a stereotype they themselves enforce upon others" girls

fuck them all. I would support Sharia law if it meant they would all be beheaded in the streets
>>
>>36985299
You were being manipulated by narcissists. All those behaviors you did were enforced by them through abusive manipulation and now that you lost the will to supplement their empty skinwalker emotional carcasses with fresh narcissistic supply, you experience the true anger and resentment these disgusting human beings inflict upon others who are unfortunate enough to know or meet them. Narcissists are the scum of this earth and I am glad that you are finally away from them.
>>
>>36985175
sounds like depression bro

know that feel
>>
>>36982002
quirky tumblr girls with nerdy t-shirts and blue/green/purple hair. I just want to punch them in the gut, but i'm too much of a pussy to actually do it. Oh, streetwear assholes also make my blood boil.
>>
>>36985303
That escalated quickly, for fucks sake mohammed, take a xanax
>>
>>36982002
I hate the world, I'm the only sane person I can trust.
>>
>>36985328
It just pisses me off that I ended up all alone after all. All friendships were one sided, and immediately collapsed when I stopped messaging or when they moved on with their life, all love interests were unrequited, I can't talk with my family because all of them use it later against me. I have no doubts I'm a shitty person and that I belong here alright, but God knows there was a time I tried, and all I learnt is if you have to "try", it's already pointless.
I'm an /out/ kind of person, so at least I can justify the loneliness as a necessity to enjoy freedom of wilderness and nobody caring about who you are.
>>
Anything to do with
>racemixing
>politics
>Muslims
>family
>females in general
>>
>>36985710
You have to go back to >>>/pol/ sexist anon.
>>
>>36982002
Jews
Muslims
Blacks
racemixers
>>
>>36986185
>Muslims
this is the only correct answer
mudslimes btfo
>>
>people who are oh so tolerant of all creeds views etc only to find out what yours is and then be as horrible as possible to you if they disagree
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.