[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born With All The Skills To Be The Next Billionaire (Not Kidding)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3468747.jpg (56KB, 960x671px) Image search: [Google]
3468747.jpg
56KB, 960x671px
So i am a regular teen but i am immensely Gifted ( Dropout Could have been a scientist Physicist ,a biologist, a psychologist , a researcher, A marketer, An innovator ), i can think of software & Business ideas that can be the next big thing almost every single day
But i want to confess i am getting overpower by lust, i am hyper sexual, things just turn me on ( Voices, a pic in the newspaper, let alone seeing a video )& i can't get over it until i Fap, so what's the problem ?, this is interfering with work, i can't get to work, chase my dreams. But i am not going to give up on my dreams, not many people are gifted with such skills
i Really feel if bill gates was born in the late 90's he would had a really tough time reaching, where he is now, as today we are living in a world full of distraction, TV, internet, Instagram, Facebook, iPad, phones, Running after Sex..anyways i just wanted to tell the world, what my situation is, i will start practicing my focusing power with all the researches i have done, I will let you know what happens & Probably share my Researches.
>>
>>36980892
>ywn be billionaire anon's sexual relief
>ywn suck him off at least hourly so he can concentrate on getting loads of money
>>
>>36980892
You must be crazy or on something bro
>>
i too have a god complex
hope you enjoy wageslavery
>>
>>36980892
I'll let you fuck my boyhole whenever it pleases you so lon as you provide for me. I'll even clean your mansion and cook, laundry etc.

Then I'll show you who the real man is by whooping you at vidya :)
>>
File: Bill-Nye-the-Idea-Guy-meme1.jpg (34KB, 460x455px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Nye-the-Idea-Guy-meme1.jpg
34KB, 460x455px
>>36980892
Being successful is not about having good ideas. When left by themselves they are easy to come by and leave just as fleetingly, everyone can have them and that's why they are worthless. What is really valuable is finding someone who can commit to an idea, any idea - just grab one out of the bunch - and hold on to it and develop it and polish it through effort for a long period of time. It's easy to look at the work of other people and think "they should have done this or that" and that you could have done better, but in the end they are the ones who made a choice and pulled all the way through until the end.
I really hope this is bait
>>
nigga you can't even form coherent sentences, how could you ever succeed in something that takes even a bit of actual work?
>>
>>36981453
You made me laugh. Thanks
>>
>>36980892
Nope, you're actually bipolar and are in a manic phase. See a psychiatrist.
>>
>>36980892
>muh smart but distracted
Neck yourself.
>>
step 1: deflate your ego
step 2: realize you're just lonely and pathetic like the rest of us
step 3: idk kill yourself if you want to I guess?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.