[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I crying over something that happened three years ago?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nir3zy1oIG1r6c5aio1_1280.png (1MB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nir3zy1oIG1r6c5aio1_1280.png
1MB, 800x1236px
Why am I crying over something that happened three years ago? How can I still love her so much?
>>
>>36980589
Because she is one of the few people you deeply interacted with on an emotional level. You need to regulate and stimulate the flow in which you do and react to things.
>>
>>36980743
Do and react to "things"? What things?
>>
Was she your first? If so, that explains it.
I still can't get over my first and that was almost eight years ago.
>>
File: 8dd.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8dd.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
You have not yet completed your transformation. Most species which undergo metamorphosis are blessed by nature to live in a dormant undeath during the process but we are not afforded such luxury.
>>
>>36980929
What will happen once it's completed?
>>
>>36980589
Because you're a bitch.
You already realize something that happened 3 years ago doesn't matter.
Yet here you are boring me with you crappy self pity.
Move. On.
>>
I feel you anon. Awhile ago I told her to fuck off and I don't want her around anymore. I ended up hurting myself more than anything. She recently poured her out to me but for some reason I just acted like a total asshole to everything she said, she wants to meet up soon. I probably wont.
>>
>>36981036
Go anon, if you care enough then you should go for it anyways. It might work out if you're honest
>>
>>36980589
Cry anon, it always helps you, and if you have to yell, yell loud.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.