[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had everhthing until I started balding. I was nice somewhat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
I had everhthing until I started balding. I was nice somewhat outgoing in good shape motivated worked out had gfs at least tried school and jobs and shit. Depression was bad but not like this never felt so hopeless got fat for some reason I can't drive anymore I haven't talked to a girl in years I have no friends. Everything was fine before I went bald.

I had a gf went to college good grades had a shit job on top of that friends to always hang out with was driving all over the place and doing shit and actually trying st life. As soon as I went bald I realized there's nothing in this world it's a dark cold place and the faster you get out the better. There is absolutely nothing left god took away the only thing that made me happy. The only thing that made me me. Now I can't even get out of bed and I'm so full of stress anger sadness and self loathing it's only a matter of time before I either kill my self or massacre others.

I basically went from a shitty normie to an egg man tier robot maybe worse. I mean I wouldn't say I'm full normie everyone still ditched me I had no friends really besides casual ones and I never ever ever got invited to a party and I just got cucked every one by girls I was trying to date but still. My life went from like a 3.5/10 to a 0.
>>
do you at least have a chin or jaw?
>>
>>36980368
>I had everhthing until I started balding.

You seem like a sad, pathetic little man and balding sounds like the least of your problems.
>>
>>36980400
Uh I guess it doesn't matter anyway I'm getting fat laying in bed waiting to kill myself
>>
>>36980368
Sorry mate, same here. Get on medication (fin), rub minoxidil and live to earn money to afford one day 20k transplant.

Either this or accept your youth is over forever.

Your choice
>>
>>36980368
how old are you anon?

also
>post your bald spot
>>
>>36980418
No you don't understand I had great hair and always had good haircuts but I had the worst face in the world. I'm pale as fuck can't tan at all I have bags under my eyes literally the worst they can get and just a shitty looking face on top of that my body is flabby and shit looking unless I work out constantly and I'm covered in stretch marks from being fat and my body is hairy and disgusting
>>
>>36980440
I don't have a bald spot but my hairline is literally the worst it can get without being eggman tier

>>36980438
I'm gonna get on the medication and just keep adding every pill for it they have no matter the side effects. I keep looking at Ashton Kutcher because he has a similar hairline to mine when he was young anyway and he's 40 and no one even knows he's balding. Mines fucking horrible though I have a fucking line of skin and dead hairs going half way up my head where my hair parts. I won't even go outside and I'm afraid to shower because I'll lose even more in the water and shampooing.
>>
>>36980480
What's your Norwood and density? I can suggest you a routine based on your norwood
>>
>>36980539
I'm just going to do fin and minox and add dut when it stops working and then add that ru stuff after that stops working and then add spiro after that and whatever else they have plus upgrade the minoxidil

I'm also trying to stay somewhat fit and happy even though I can't and I'm trying to eat a little healthier and stuff and get natural shampoos and take care of my hair.
>>
>>36980653
Good. What's your Norwood though?
>>
>>36980368
Consider yourself lucky you are not losing your hair from leukemia or cancer.Dont go on any treatment,learn to become confident without your hair.Outer appearance isnt that important with women,they just want the status and the money.Buzz cut your whole head and learn to live with it,you will forget about it in the end
>>
>>36980798
Don't listen to this nigger, you will regret it.
>>
>>36980815
>>36980815
the side effects of treatments are not worth it and in the end he can use the money in something better instead
>>
take it like a man faggot
>>
>>36980909
also if you hair is the only thing that made you you should really think about your mindset about life
>>
>>36980852
There are close to no side effects anon, it's been proven by many studies you can find easily.
Millions of people are on it. No need to cope now that we can do try something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.