[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bambi Sleep Hypnosis Files

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Threads have popped up on 8/hypno/, nfc/hypno/, and there have even been some posts in the /t/ hypno thread about these files. What the files do is implant a bimbo persona inside the listener named 'Bambi' who only comes out when you wear a uniform, an attire of feminine clothing. Many anons have reported that the effects from the files are powerful, and many of them have experienced total amnesia and HFOs by listening. These reports have only further increased the popularity of the files to the point that a discord dedicated to discussion of the files and the Bambi persona was created.

>Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning
https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/2017/02/bambi-bimbodoll-conditioning.html
>FAQ
https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/2017/02/bambi-sleep-faq.html
>Bambi Training Loops
https://bambisleep.blogspot.com/2017/05/bambi-training-loops.html

If you are thinking about listening to these files, I strongly advise you to consider what you are putting your mind through. Many anons, or "Bambis" have expressed difficulty taking the uniform off when they wanted to.
>>
File: aw yee.png (341KB, 396x803px) Image search: [Google]
aw yee.png
341KB, 396x803px
>>36980309
I'm always being scared about hypno stuff and how I could be conditioned during my sleep. Fortunatly I also have a fetish for it, so I have a built in shield against those kind of things as my raging boner usually stops me from relaxing/giving attencion to the thing.
>>
Another reason which draws people to these files is there is no mention of being a sissy nor is there any humiliation or derogatory name calling contained therein.
>>
>>36980472
Have you ever tranced before?
>>
File: internal screaming.jpg (7KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
internal screaming.jpg
7KB, 200x213px
>>36980594
I usually have a good control over my mind actually. I use it as an aid to sleep usually. I can empity my brain for a handfull of seconds without problems.

I Don't know if I had, so I probably didn't, But I've tried that kind of hypno stuff a little.
I don't know if it ever worked. I could almost always remember what the tape I'd listened was about.
Some other times It was complete black.

The only thing that maybe worked was an hypno thing that with the whole sissy routine told me to sit to pee.
For a week or so I sat down to do it because... no apparent reason beside having heard it it.
(Even tho, maybe it could have been me, enfocing that because I remembered that).

I'm just not hypno material.
>>
>>36980753
>The only thing that maybe worked was an hypno thing that with the whole sissy routine told me to sit to pee.
What was the name of the file?
>>
>like guided lewd scenario / hands free orgasm hypnosis and "Be more sexually aggressive" stuff, and administering the bimboification stuff myself but not being on the receiving end

>99.99% of hypno recordings are gay shit or read by a robot or by a few prolific but disgusting hypnodommes
>>
>>36980939
You ask me too much anon.
It wasn't from there and it was some years ago.

Also, As i've Paranoia of getting brainfucked I usually hear them first quickly. Maybe it's because of that.

Sorry, I wish I was more useful.
>>
File: 1493998691411.jpg (18KB, 564x684px) Image search: [Google]
1493998691411.jpg
18KB, 564x684px
someone will sneak it into you while you listen to a podcast, music or while you watch a movie
>>
>>36980992
At least the TTS quality got better recently.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.