[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a nice town in Texas for robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: glomp.gif (2MB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
glomp.gif
2MB, 540x547px
What's a nice town in Texas for robots?
>>
Idk. Ft Worth or Houston I guess.

I live in Granbury. If you want to live away from people, you could live in Bono. Small podunk town I used to drive out to with my dad. Used to live there when I was a baby.

I just want to find a local femanon qt around here who'll want to be my gf.
>>
File: 1492529125550.png (448KB, 496x515px) Image search: [Google]
1492529125550.png
448KB, 496x515px
>>36980170
Depends on what you want, I live in the middle of the country between 3 large cities, its comfy but lonely, the internet sucks. What are you looking for? i travel quite a bit and would wanna help
>>
>>36980170
I love Austin, but there are always a lot of people around so if that makes you anxious then no deal.
>>
>>36980511
I want a comfy city with nice weather. Maybe San Antonio?
>>
>>36980170
I currently live in amarillo, only been here for a little while but it's pretty comfy, and the weather isn't as hot as the rest of Texas feels a lot more like the Midwest then anything. I'm actually from the Midwest so I'm used to it, even though winter is no where near as bad as if you lived in the Midwest. But it is a bit redneck here and some what of a spic and nigger problem I've seen some race mixing but at least it isn't as bad as California. The people are nice and super friendly unlike the rude ass kikes in California, it has a small town feel to it while being pretty hip and a big city with everything you could want and a growing and good economy. Nice old brick houses and buildings lots of trees and alleys.
>>
File: 1453603406622.gif (2MB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1453603406622.gif
2MB, 245x187px
>>36980170

I live in a somewhat small city in riving it pretty near Texas. The rent here is relatively cheap and overall its pretty chill. Although majority of the area is populated by spiccs but its pretty calm and peaceful.

The area is pretty boring in all honesty, there is not much to do here, the mall for example is pretty shit. If you want to do anything you'd probably have to go to Dallas which is like 15 minutes away from Irving so its not that big of a deal.

Overall, rent is relatively cheap and community is peaceful. There's not much to do here but its not like that matters for robots who just stay indoors all the time.
>>
File: 1205 - Ge0JYbA.jpg (15KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1205 - Ge0JYbA.jpg
15KB, 250x243px
>>36980606
depends how you deal with big cities. Honestly I like college station. Lots of employment opportunities and public transportation and pretty nice weather usually. or if youre looking small go for brenham texaas. has bluebell, decent economy and pretty comfy
>>
>>36980676
>riving it

Mean to say I live in a small city called Irving
>>
You can choose between one of three places
>Bumfuck Nowhere
These towns have a general store, a grocery store, a gas station, a doctor/dentist, a town center and 100 or so people. There's more cattle than humans out in these places, so it's quiet. I've worked on several ranches in towns like these and they're comfy if you like the isolation. Jefferson, Cameron, Odessa, Fredericksburg are good places.
>Suburbs
It's still quiet, but closer to civilization. You'll be around mostly middle-class or higher white people, barely anything will go on, but you'll still have places that can give you some peace and quiet. Look for areas outside of major cities, find a comfy apartment. I'd pick somewhere out of Houston, though. Cypress, Cinco Ranch, The Woodlands if you're rich as fuck. My parents live out in Cypress now and it's a pretty comfy suburb.
>Major cities
Houston, Texas. Every other city I've been in has left a bad taste in my mouth. Houston is nice.

t. 30 year old Texasfag that's been all over the state and loves it.
>>
>>36980786
Your thoughts on El Paso?
>>
>>36981030
Should be apart of Mexico
>>
File: 1494600796195.jpg (143KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
1494600796195.jpg
143KB, 750x927px
>>36980170
is anyone here from Midland/West Texas?

I found a robot on the map thread but he never replied to me
>>
>>36980786
I lived in Friendswood, between Galveston and Houston. Pretty comfy area desu.
>>
>>36980606
Palmer, Alaska.

Texas doesn't have nice weather.
>>
>>36980786
Cypress is nice now? I lived there for the past decade and it was just constantly under construction.
>>
I dunno, but some retard wants your contact info if you end up there.
>>
>>36981030
hahaha please don't go to west texas
>>
>>36980786
you're a fucking retard. Odessa isn't isolated or comfy.
>>
>>36981030
Very comfy. I always stop to spend some time there when I take trips to see my family in Reno.
>>36981119
Friendswood is nice, that entire area from Sugar Land to the Woodlands is high class comfy
>>36981160
Construction is still here and they're gonna be spending another 10 years or so on 290, but the people here are alright, and it's mostly quiet.
>>36981355
If you hate Football, maybe. Then again it's been like 10 years since I last visited, it was relatively small compared to other cities.
>>
>>36980239
Ft.Worth is in the middle of nowhere and its full of crime and druggies. A robot would be taken advantage of and be killed there.
Shut your bubblegum, dumb dumb looking ass the fuck up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.