[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are drumpf supporters on this very board Explain yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

File: 2cd.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
2cd.png
38KB, 600x621px
>there are drumpf supporters on this very board

Explain yourself.
>>
>>36979749
I'm not Malaysian, and he's the hero we deserve, not the one we needed. Go play with >>/pol/.

> $0.02 has been deposited into your account.
>>
White people are going to be a minority this century. I'm not racist, I don't have a problem with anyone, but I don't want to be a fucking minority in my own country. When I saw the changing demographics in this country I shifted to the guy who will be hardest on immigration. Trump is that guy. The only issue I really care about. The US should be majority white, and there's nothing wrong with caring about demographics.
>>
File: IMG_2118.jpg (20KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2118.jpg
20KB, 318x159px
DOMALB BLUMPF
>>
>>36979749
>Explain yourself.

I dislike minorities
>>
File: 1493532373269.jpg (9KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493532373269.jpg
9KB, 213x250px
>>36979749
REGRET. EVERY. DAY.
>>
>>36979749
I'm not a mexican cunt
>>
>>36979749
Boy I wonder why I don't side with the group that calls me a fucking white male that had it easier than a rich black that was given a scholarship at harvard for a GPA of 1.5. It's as if there was no incentive, as if I was getting nothing out of this.
>>
>>36979763
r u a idiot ro something
>>
File: 1494538136796.jpg (1MB, 1530x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1494538136796.jpg
1MB, 1530x1201px
>>36979763
>gets blown the fuck out in the popular vote
>already fucking up and being investigated 100 days into his presidency
>"the hero we deserve" as he fucks over everyone he promised to help

Nah friend, its obvious you can't deal with opinions supported by logic and reason, go back to your echo-chamber playpen while the adults talk.
>>
It's a meme man, the man is a meme, the meme in chief, you can't stop it, no one can. we're all just here for the ride
>>
>>36979839
>if you lose the election, you win
Oh sweetie that's not how it works
>>
>>36979749
because politics devolved into a shit slinging battle over personal character and the majority of us were sick of the "holier than thou" left , im a left wing guy myself, but we were tired of people shitting all over white people for the sake of shitting on white people , and trump is the repercussions of leftist racism. fuck you
>>
File: SjDWuO0.png (216KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
SjDWuO0.png
216KB, 804x732px
>>36979880
>trump only wins because of the electoral college being garbage
>his best pal and fellow putin cock-holster lepen loses hard in a actual election where the peoples vote actually matters

Try harder, drumpfking.
>>
>>36979880
>sweetie

your ovaries gotta look like fucking lumps of coal right now
you've got a vagina that could sterilize surgical tools
every time a man cums in you, it retroactively erases someone from reality
>>
>>36979898
>misinterpreting the purpose of the electoral college
I can't believe people think the libcucks are smart when they can't even understand basic logic
>>
>>36979749
Cultural marxism won't survive the digital age.

We're heading for a bright objectivist future and the first steps are MAGA and BREXIT.
>>
I'm a well-educated adult with a graduate degree and a salaried job.

That said, I personally believe that this country is controlled by globalist oligarchs, and I believe that Donald Trump's CAMPAIGN promised to take the country back. Unfortunately, he was quickly overwhelmed by cabinet and executive branch appointments, and simply picked a bunch of insiders. Trump undermined himself. It's too bad, because this was an opportunity to take this country back from the oligarchs.
>>
File: download (1).png (7KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
7KB, 326x155px
>>36979930
>already resorting to personal attacks
>meanwhile his "hero" shit-talks the same thing that helped him win

But, you know...
>>
>>36979898
Honestly I want to go around and LARP with this seven layers of ironic shitposting but this isnt relevant anymore. When the opposition literally wins your ""arguments""" fall flat desu.
>>
>>36979785
Then don't move into countries where you don't belong? Like the Americas . Stay in fucking Europe. Don't be such a faggot and a hypocrite
>>
>>36979939
>objectivism

personally I have a soft spot for ol' Agatha but you know you're gonna be called a jew-lover for that
>>
Yasss slay the fat orange raper
>>
>>36979839
>>36979949
What's yfw this country isn't a democracy? What's yfw the popular vote never meant anything?
>>
i support trump but only ironically. id vote for him again. i really dont care about politics im just less bored when unusual stuff happens. if you unironically voted trump and feel that this is important then im lmaoing at your life
>>
>There are actual male feminist manginas in this thread.
>They think they can fool us into thinking they are one of us.

Fuck back to faceberg, shills.
>>
ummmm le drumpfff? le small man orang hand??? xDDD

now pay for my healthcare please
>>
File: 1493516876107.png (246KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493516876107.png
246KB, 1000x1000px
>>36979978
You won the battle, but not the war, besides Brexit and Trump, you've lost every important battle yet.

>mfw France elected a leader and not another racist idiot
>>
>>36980020
France saw what a disaster Drumpf is and hit the brakes FAST, thank god the EU was saved, i would hate too see the fat orange raper have a sidekick in crime
>>
>>36979998
Jews did nothing wrong except manipulate every state they inhabited.

But states are the problem.
>>
>there are people on this board who won't give their hard earned money/neetbux to save boogie

explain yourselves
>>
>>36979995
>countries where you don't belong

You know America was founded by whites right? And before you give me that "nation of immigrants" BS, understand that the U.S. was founded by WHITE SETTLERS, not immigrants, not Native Americans. The country as we know it was founded by white people. I have no problem with immigrants, but it's going too far when the white man is replacing himself. We are being replaced, you know that? White people aren't even having kids at replacement levels, (ie a couple has 2 kids). Worse yet other groups have more kids. But please fuck off with that "white people don't belong here" garbage.

Still, I'm gonna die a virgin because my autism, so I can't help the problem by having children, best thing I could do was vote Trump.
>>
>>36980102
>whites aren't willing to reproduce
>somehow they can't be replaced even though they're willingly extinguishing themselves
Lol
>>
>>36980047
Jews invented Christianity. Western civilization is ultimately the product of the Torah.
>>
>>36980155
The problem isn't that whites aren't having kids it's that non-whites are becoming majority in white countries. Look at Japan, more Japanese die than are born every year, but at least the country will look Japanese in 50 years. Can't say the same for Europe. Diversity is fine, but when some groups inevitably have less children than others (in their own countries) of course people will feel anxious and not be so eager to take in immigrants so much.
>>
>>36979828
nice strawman there!
>>
>>36980102
i cant tell if people like this are memeing or actually feel such strong ethnic affiliation to 'actually' care because i have autism too. either way its great and i dont regret voting trump
>>
>>36979940
the only legitimate reason to support trump. too bad he's only accelerating the race to neo-feudalism
>>
>>36980158
That's how deep it runs bro. Spooky when you think about it.
>>
I find it amusing that we've reached col war levels of Russia boogeyman now.
>>
>>36980090
I wish he'd have a heart attack and fucking die already. This man has filled me with disgust for years, and not just because of the fact that he's obese. He's a softhearted eternal cuck, which I guess shouldn't surprise anyone based on his lack of dignity or self respect.

I hope he at least loses a limb from diabetes or something. Fucking disgusting sack of shit.

Sadly, due to modern healthcare (which you and I are paying for, btw), this self-centered tub of lard is probably going to live a long, albeit vaguely shitty life.
>>
>>36979749
what more is there to say?

did it for the lulz
>>
>>36980090
PAY FOR MY MEDICAL EXPENSES

I would be for universal healthcare if half the country wasn't obese retards like this
>>
File: a wyatt mann.jpg (41KB, 472x594px) Image search: [Google]
a wyatt mann.jpg
41KB, 472x594px
>>36979749
Because I am no nigger, nor am I a spic or a kike.
>>
>>36979749
trump is my daddy
>>
File: shaggyball z.jpg (73KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
shaggyball z.jpg
73KB, 640x630px
i only support winners :^)
>>
>>36979749
I hate muslims, illegals and the white liberals that enable them

OP is baiting and I stole this quote
>>
Im really not into politics at all, and I still dont really care, but these past few years have turned me off the left entirely.

I hate being attacked by regressives for merely existing as a white male, and even worse they try to peddle their racism as being backed by "facts" and "academia."

I hate the sanctimonious attitude most liberals have, like their entire party has a monopoly on morality. Even worse, they use their purported morality as a mallet for beating people over the head with.

I hate that liberals have co-opted science and fused their political agenda with it. Published works from graduate students and beyond are at an all time low for citations and references as the humanities have devolved into the post-modernist marxists write bullshit just for each other.

I hate that the left has radicalized everything. Any work place that isnt diverse is racist. Any white collar work place without equal representation of women is sexist, and I use white collar jobs specifically because God knows feminists arent screeching for equal female representation in tiring, dirty, or dangerous jobs. Not voting for hillary clinton makes you a mysoginist, as well as being a male on any college campus as you are also assumed to be a potential rapist to boot.

I hate how the far left that you used to only see on tumblr has now gotten some legitimate footing in video games, comics, card games, anime conventions, and every fucking thing else that used to be beloved retreats for lonely depressed nerds that nobody liked 10 years ago but created the nerd culture that has been raped and pillaged by mainstream society.

Im not a republican, or even really conservative, but im sure as fuck not a democrat or liberal, and I never fucking will be after all I have endured from them these past 6 years. I hope their shitty party dies, especially after they decided to double down on their regressive policies instead of rethinking their war on classical liberalism.
>>
File: white_man1.jpg (14KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
white_man1.jpg
14KB, 300x410px
>>36979749
Because I am a white man and this is a white man's world.
>>
>>36979820

Why did you do it in the 1st place .
>>
>>36980102
>You know America was founded by whites right?
yeah on land taken from natives and labor exploited from slaves
>>
>>36979749
no politics allowed on this board
this is NEET board
post thoughts of suicide or leave before there is no turning back, wagey
>>
>>36980004
This country has never been a democracy, it's a republic.
>>
>>36982513
I want my hands in your pants.
>>
File: gunnt face.png (29KB, 100x137px) Image search: [Google]
gunnt face.png
29KB, 100x137px
i just think he is kinda funny
>>
>>36979749
I literally cannot understand diehard
Hillary and Trump supporters.

Hillary is literally your average run-of-the-mill Wall Street neoliberal technocrat. Anyone who thinks she's a champion for the common people is a fucking moron, just look at record of foreign interventionism and sending jobs overseas.

Trump is a fucking New York billionaire real estate developer who literally shits on golden toilets. Just look at literally every one of his interviews, he doesn't know what the fuck he's saying half the time and couldn't speak in a complete sentence if his life depended on it. He "drained the swamp" and filled it up with Wall Street. Anyone who thinks he's some kind of a champion for the working man is a fucking moron, anyone who thinks he's smart enough to turn America into some fascist ethnostate is a fucking retard. The only thing he's done right so far is piss off the neolib elite and the entire Democratic party.
>>
>>36982786
Same, OP needs to stop taking bourgeois democracy so seriously.
>>
>>36982770
Who doesn't?
White power, baby.
>>
>>36982949
>White power, baby.
that makes me wanna have my hands in your pants even more now. (an actual female posting btw)
>>
Bumping for more explanations tbqh
>>
>>36979749

>there are JAVA SLUTS ON MY BOARD

GET OFFF REEEEEEE
>>
>>36979749
Either they don't understand politics or are meme posting.
>>
>>36982453
>I hate how the far left that you used to only see on tumblr has now gotten some legitimate footing in video games, comics, card games, anime conventions, and every fucking thing else that used to be beloved retreats for lonely depressed nerds that nobody liked 10 years ago but created the nerd culture that has been raped and pillaged by mainstream society.
You mean not objectifying women? Ugh those liberals!
>>
>>36979749
I don't want to flood my country with sandniggers.
>>
I may not like Trump but i think I'd rather have him than Hillary. She embodies everything wrong with the world today
>>
>>36980014
>americans are so cucked that they actually think their healthcare system is good
Sad!
>>
>>36979848
A long dissapointing ride, but a ride nonetheless
>>
>>36979939
How well does shilling pay?
>>
File: 1483163051953.jpg (49KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1483163051953.jpg
49KB, 407x407px
>>36979940
>implying he isn't an oligarch
>implying the oligarchy would even allow anyone else to win who isn't part of their rigged game

Otherwise I agree with you
>>
>>36979749
Shillary fucked up so bad that a TV celebrity/billionaire that spouted out Zack Brannigan level babble was more viable option
Where was no refunds Berny when he was needed?
>>
>>36982898
>the only thing he's done right is piss off everyone
That's all I want him to do
>>
>>36986222
>zack brannigan
>zack
>zack
>zack
Nigger
>>
>>36986251
The heated fanboy enters the fray!
He knows what was meant but that derp typo won't fly in fanboy court, these boys were conceived to the sound of futurama opening theme!
>>
File: 1490914918196.png (201KB, 493x371px) Image search: [Google]
1490914918196.png
201KB, 493x371px
>>36979785
This one right here

parmigiano origiano
>>
>>36979998
>personally I have a soft spot for ol' Agatha

You sicken me
>>
>>36986299
Cringey damage control
>>
>>36980155
OK, let me spell something out for you. White people are some of the biggest producers in the world but they are also some of the biggest consumers. Over the course of the twentieth century and into the 21st, Jews and their gang of useful idiots have created and enforced a multi-faceted cultural construct to subvert Christianity as society, the moral norms of America, the heterosexual tradition of marriage and family vis-a-vis gender norms, and a whole slew of other categories that, in a word, can be described as the culture of white people. The most complete form of this subversion is a double lie: that white liberals who believe in the above are somehow progressive instead of regressive, and that each one of them arrived at this line of reasoning on their own.

The common white person isn't willingly extinguishing themselves, they are simply too brainwashed and blue-pilled to see what is happening. They are clinging to their boomer or millennial suburban nostalgia and thinking that's what their country still looks like. Slowly but surely, this is becoming more and more of a delusion. And if they do notice the "changing face of America" or Europe, it is easier to retreat to a facile liberal mindset of "hey, doodly doot, it's fine!" than to come to terms with the grave consequences of these facts-- which, by the way, is a thought crime. In fact, mentioning anything about the decay of white culture is considered racist, and the word "racist" has been institutionally made into the worst word in the English language.

So, what are white people supposed to do?
>>
>>36984019
Lul, no you're not
>>
>>36979749
The fact is liberal ideologies are aimed at destroying white race and western civilization. Republican ideologies are aimed at preserving family, white race, and not making degeneracy a norm. So you ether march to globalists tune to kill off white race and topple the west or you resist and try to preserve western values and your people.
>>
File: 1474031176199.jpg (178KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1474031176199.jpg
178KB, 798x770px
>>36979839
>m-muh popular vote
Shillary fags still on suicide watch. You can't make this shit up
>>
>>36979917
>every time a man cums in you, it retroactively erases someone from reality
Wut
>>
>>36980020
>muh racism
Nice try, Trotsky. Rot in hell you cunt.
>>
>>36982690
>Injuns
>natives
You do know they actually came from asia to the continent north america?
They aren't natives either and besides, Europeans back then took empty land and build cities on it, they didn't fucking slaughter all the "natives" and took their land.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.