[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian robots, tell us about your lesbian experiences.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1494527172791.jpg (201KB, 999x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1494527172791.jpg
201KB, 999x1142px
Lesbian robots, tell us about your lesbian experiences.
>>
File: C2NRkc_UcAEFhjD.jpg (96KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2NRkc_UcAEFhjD.jpg
96KB, 1200x1200px
i'm a lesbot that's internet dating another lesbot
>>
Reminder that women cannot be robots by nature. Barring extraordinary freaks that cannot even be called "women" in the first place, you are just attention whoring roasties.
>>
>>36979612
wasnt this thread here yesterday? Same image and everything?
>>
>>36980202
All Y chromosomes OUT
>>
Fembots don't exist, and neither do lesbians. Cut your delusions.

Women are unable to suffer the same social isolation and scorn as a robot and lesbians are just mad at men but still want the dick even if they don't admit it.
>>
>>36979612
>finally land a femme somehow despite all the dyke orbiters at a meetup
>actually seems nice and kind
>3 months into the relationship
>come home to my house in ruins
>voices in her head told her to do it
>says i'm a demon and have to be killed
>chuck hammer at her and call the cops while she's down
Fembots never ever. You just can't use "dyke" for parsing crazy anymore.
>>
>>36980617
>>voices in her head told her to do it
>>says i'm a demon and have to be killed
What the fuck
>>
>>36980643
There wasn't even a wind up like most just a nice snap.
>>
File: 1494077509477.jpg (101KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494077509477.jpg
101KB, 719x1280px
sounds what ya'll need is a big cock in your life
>>
>bisexual asexual
>have three female friends, one is a butch lesbian, one bisexual and one "fluid"
>nothing happens at all until last week, we were friends for 5 years
>fluid friend confessed to me that her and butch friend were in a FWB for a few months then she was caught with bi friend by butch
>no one ever invited me to this orgy
Men cannot be robots.
>>
File: IMG_7103.jpg (42KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7103.jpg
42KB, 432x500px
>>36980727
Unless you can beat pic related and not go flaccid ever you're out of your league.
>>
Reminder that trannies aren't women.

And you will never be.

You are a mentally ill man.
>>
>>36980846
But I'm a mentally ill man in female spaces :)
>>
>>36980846
They aren't lesbians either but they insist on coming into the generals and discords to shit up the place.
>>
asside from the fact that women need to leave the board in general, lesbians make me depressed cause I will never be one. oh well life sucks.
>>
>>36980846
>coming to r9k and being annoyed that there are mentally ill men
you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>36980952
At least most of r9k isn't trying to mutilate themselves to play pretend better.
>>
>>36981133
Why complain about mental illness on /r9k/? Serious question here.
>>
>>36979612
lesbians are disgusting
sure men can be attracted to men because they can put their penis in a butthole but we're made to take dick and only mtfs can ever be a lesbian
>>
>>36981157
>T.Jealous broastie
>>
>>36981492
what? I'm not a man
>>
White fembots, would you eat out a Latina? And vice versa
>>
File: 1465085014584.jpg (6KB, 185x82px) Image search: [Google]
1465085014584.jpg
6KB, 185x82px
Question for lesbots: do you think women can ever truly be straight?
Studies show women can be bisexual and homosexual, but VERY RARELY, if EVER straight.

Are "straight girls" a myth?
>>
>>36981614
yes, women can be straight, women are gross
>>
>>36979612
Really wish these fat chicks and trannys pretending to be women would just leave this board. I miss it just being degenerates talking to each other.
>>
> meet girl at hospital
> we become friends immediately
> never really had a friend so I'm really clingy and obsessive
> start to realize I more than like her, I'm infatuated with her romantically
> I guess I'm bisexual, first time I ever felt anything for a ghost girl
> I know she's bisexual too because she told me before
> confess my feelings and we become a couple
> Pillow princess, she only wants to be eaten out and never reciprocate
> Don't mind because I really like her
> Eventually it seems she only wants me to perform oral and doesn't even want to spend time with me
> She leaves without notice and I never heard from her again
I felt like a cum dumpster but the lesbian equivalent. Carpet cleaner? I don't know
>>
>>36981614
It seems we're just built differently and our sexual processes mentally speaking allow for a more fluid stance.
There were a few nice studies on this but the key point is we we need to be emotionally fufilled for sex to be "good" whereas men need to be physically fufilled for sex to be "good". Women can just get their fix from any source and its all the same so to speak.
>>
>>36981853
you just believe you're built differently, men and women aren't that different
"straight" men get their fix out of traps and cuteboys for instance
you're not a snowflake
>>
>>36981891
>traps and cuteboi's
>have the secondary physical characteristics that men's subconscious latch onto for sexual reinforcement
Pottery.
>>
>>36981937
okay, so lesbians don't exist either, making this thread redundant as everyone here obviously wants to have sex with men
>>
>>36981965
Lesbians exist because women exist.
Homos exist for who the fuck knows it actually seems to be a fucked up area of the brain if current medical science holds up.
>>
>>36982169
it's the other way around
men are born to put their dicks in everything so of course they'd have preferences if they want their dicks in women, men or both
women are born to have dicks put in them so only the mental fuckups go against that
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.