[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie by day, neet by night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: CdbdKrROyq-8.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
CdbdKrROyq-8.png
25KB, 300x250px
During the week, i go to school where i have quite a few friends (never a gf though so i aint no chad) and every weekend or so they invite me to do stuff but i always make up some excuse like "oh i have plans" or "eh ill see what happens" but i never intend on going. I get invited to parties and stuff but i never go. Its like God keeps throwing me a rope to pull me out of the sea but i just tie a noose with it and hang myself instead. I keep turning down the chance to become a normie or possibly even evolve into some kind of a Chad-Robot Hybrid and instead come home to stay on my bed browsing this website. I hate to say it because it makes my insides twist just at the thought of it, but i think i am the real life Umaru... I threw up after saying that, but /r9k/ what would you do if you had my opportunities? Am i throwing away my one chance at a happy life? What do i do????
>>
OP here, i think i just thought of a good term for that Chad-Robot hybrid i was talking about.
>Chadborg
or
>Chydborg
>>
File: Senate.png (380KB, 503x547px) Image search: [Google]
Senate.png
380KB, 503x547px
Do you even know what NEET means? If you're ongoing any kind of education or have a work, you're not a NEET, just a shut-in.Try again.

NEET= Not in Education, Employment or Training.
>>
>>36977303
my bad, im just a kyke shut in
>>
>>36977303
the question still stands though
>>
>>36977418
Do whatever you feel like doing. It's your life, the less you worry about insignificant things, the better you'll feel.

Also this place is 18+. Just sayin'.
>>
>>36977513
college school not school school
>>
Its not that hard to balance a "normie" social life and 4chan related stuff. Just dont mix the 2 and youll be fine OP
>>
Normies have taken over: the post.
>>
>>36977215
i used to be this so-called chadborg. i'm 26, and during the years of 17-25 i fucked 41 girls. i even had a MFF threesome.

the problem is i have nothing else to show for my life. I have a shitty job, a worthless degree, student debt, and i live with my parents. it eventually weighs on your psyche and you realize how fleeting and meaningless fucking another roastie is.

i also turned down a party tonight OP. its not worth it. i think id rather just fuck hookers from here on out. its more economical
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489943020858.jpg (6KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489943020858.jpg
6KB, 193x261px
>>36978407
Tfw meaningless sex is more filling than healthy social interaction
>>
>>36978407
yeah the way i usually see it is why go get drunk and high at a party with people you dont like when you could do that in the comfort of your own bed
>>
>>36978655
I mean I honestly wouldnt know since I try not to associate with people I wouldnt like being around in the first place
>>
File: mandarinoeater.jpg (63KB, 1341x1078px) Image search: [Google]
mandarinoeater.jpg
63KB, 1341x1078px
>>36977215
So now we have:
>Chadborg: a robot that can daylight as chad
>Slightly Strange: a person that is nearly normie but "different" in their ways.
>Cyborg: a person who's neither neet nor normie with social awkwardness or conditions who can pass for a little while.
>Made it: a robot or neet who get's their life together
>Failed normie: a person who was a normie that couldn't take the stress and wants to be one of the former listed.

Feels tiered man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.