[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday/Night/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1489421784085.jpg (1MB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489421784085.jpg
1MB, 1638x2048px
I just hooked up with a tinder girl in her uni dorms
>she wanted me to call her a slut and cum on her face
>never gonna see her again

what did you do tonight robots?
>>
File: life.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
I don't get matches on tinder, and the five matches I did get, none respond to my messages. I have to wait a few more hours till I can swipe again. Good for you though, op.

It's still pretty early, but I think I'm going to eat shit food and get high.
>>
realize I should stop trying to look good for women and just worry about looking presentable. I'm comfy core clothes now
>>
>>36976640
thanks man

when i started using tinder i got no matches either and tinder is just set up so you'll get ignored most of the time

i just slowly got better photos over time and now my profile is decent, it's like a lame digital marketing that you should never take personally or seriously

have a nice night
>>
>>36976656
>look good for women and just worry about looking presentable
These are the same thing
At least if you really are presentable
>>
>>36976831
i have my suspicions this is true: it's set up so you get ignored most of the time. attractive people just get put at the top of the deck and women don't swipe until they find you, because there's too many to swipe through.
>>
>>36977601
I mean just make sure I don't look homeless and have clean clothes.
>>
>>36978409
there's that too - there's definitely a rating system and high ranked people see high ranked people etc

(although it's nowhere near as bad as bumble where it works exactly like that and attractive people get 1000s of people seeing them and unattractive people get maybe 10 a week)

but i meant because there's more guys than girls, guys are competing for girls attention and there's a lot of them

so you have to be not just attractive, but more attractive than the other bunch of guys she's just matched with
>>
>>36976544
I just bought a tank of helium and a CPAP mask. I'm going to end it next week.
>>
>>36976544
walked around a store trying to calm down my psychosis but it didn't work so I bought a full cake and McDonalds and I don't feel like eating either one so I'll probably take a few sleeping pills and maybe I'll wake up relaxed

in before fatass, I'm 6'3", 160 lbs
>>
>>36979258
How do you plan to spend this weekend?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.