[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how fucked am i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1572x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1572x968px
>be me
>freshman
>easy day, prof is reviewing for the final
>there's this kid in the class that a friend and I really dislike
>we make fun of him because of how much of a douchebag he is
>I doodle a train, with the douchebag tied to the tracks as a joke
>girl next to us takes it and shows it to the prof
>mfw
photocopyed.jpg
>photocopy sent down administration
>questions flying everywhere
>"who is driving the train?"
>"how in the world is this funny?"
>"this is considered a threat"
>they think im some kind of psychopath
>might get kicked out of college

how fucked am i guys? I tried explaining it's was just a joke but these people don't understand "memes" or gimmicks.
>>
bump help
origin
>>
blame the dumb fucks who decide to bring guns to school and start shooting , nowadays no1 is not suspicious regardless of the tameness of whatever happens,
>>
>>36974507
people over react over stupid shit these days fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>36974626
ya bc they actually think i am trying to kill him, like this is a real threat ffs
>>
File: trolley.jpg (16KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
trolley.jpg
16KB, 600x317px
>>36974507
Tell them you drew the trolley problem and you were debating an ethical dilemma
>>
>making fun of someone with a friend

kek, enjoy your expulsion, normie.
>>
>>36974664
>>36974664
his name is clearly written with an arrow pointing to the body lol

and wheres the switch, or the alternative track
>>
He doesn't look tied down to me. Looks more like he's laying there of his own free will. How is this a threat?
>>
File: 39a.gif (2MB, 615x413px) Image search: [Google]
39a.gif
2MB, 615x413px
This thread lmfao hahaaa
>>
>>36974710
Invisible pen?
>>
"they think im some kind of psychopath"
Why do they overreact this is just stupid
>>
>>36974737
i guess I could say that, but it might not change much
>>
>>36974626
GG, >>36974507
This is all hyped up because of the school shooters.
>>
>>36974507
i remember one time in the 6th grade i drew a shitty picture of naruto fighting sasuke and the teacher called in administration
they interrogated me and treated me like i was a serial killer
>>
>>36974507
Rape the girl who snitched on you as revenge OP.
>>
>>36974507
The only way out is to apologize in a manner as sincere and mature as you are able to.

>I'm sorry, this was a tasteless joke I made in a private context in order to relieve frustrations I was going through in my academic and personal life. I never intended to threaten another person and won't do it again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.