[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1494563800465s.jpg (9KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494563800465s.jpg
9KB, 250x240px
What does /r9k think is the most degenerate genre of music?
>>
country originally
>>
>>36973521
What about rap
>>
>>36973501
electronic

originalel
>>
>>36973537
I'd much rather hang out with someone who listens to rap than one who listens to country.
>>
>>36973604
Why tho *in original
>>
>>36973501
rap i guess

and shit like katy perry britney spears niki minaj as well

anything carelessly and profoundly demoralizing

shit like happy hardcore is degenerate but it's otherwise pretty innocent

nightcore is very degenerate though as it mostly just destroys top 40 garbage and adds twink anime shit and higher pitch
>>
>>36973521
What makes country worse than trash like Katy Perry or modern mumble rap?
>>
>degenerate music
just fuck off back to /pol/ and come back when you're old enough not to fall for memes
>>
>>36973698
come back when you're done twerking and talking like a dumb nigger, nigger
>>
>>36973721
it's sad how hard you're trying to fit in, champ.
but hey, maybe if you say nigger few more times you'll actually become one of those enlightened lads from /pol/.
>>
>>36973790
im not the one listening to stupid shit you dumb fucking ass nigger
>>
>>36973501
Country, rap, pop, folk, dubstep are all tied
>>
>>36973820
come on, say it again. this is some comedy gold right here, man, I'm laughing so hard. he said NIGGER, that fucking madman.

I bet you listen to dad rock and metal and think that led zeppelin is the pinnacle of music.
>>
>>36973501
Western classical music
>>
Nightcore is 100% degenerate.
>>
>>36973892
you would be surprised at what i listen to, but some music is inherently degenerate and you gotta be a real dumbass nigger to say otherwise
>>
>>36973892
led zeppelin is a crown jewel of our culture
watch your fucking mouth
>>
File: 147.png (226KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
147.png
226KB, 680x818px
>all these fags saying "HURR COUNTRY"

Classic country is one of the best genres of music. Take some Marty Robbins, for example.
>When I hear the rain a comin' down it makes me sad and blue
Was on a rainy night like this that Flo said we were through.
I told her how I loved her, and I begged her not to go
But another man had changed her mind so I said goodbye to Flo.
>My wicked past unfolded, I thought of wasted years
When another bolt of lightning killed a hundred head of steers
And the others rushed on by me and I was left to live
The Master had a reason, life is his to take or give.
>Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina
Wicked and evil while casting a spell
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden
I was in love but in vain, I could tell

Fuck off fags who say country is shitty.
>>
>>36974017
Led zeplin is hot garbage
>>
>>36973981
>you would be surprised at what i listen to,
I assure you that I wouldn't be surprised
>but some music is inherently degenerate and you gotta be a real dumbass nigger to say otherwise
how so? i guess you could say that there's music that promotes immoral behaviour, but that'd mean you fell for the morality meme. if that's the case, jokes on you, anon.
>>
>>36973981
please post your supreme music taste
>>
>>36973501
Probably blue grass or modern country music. Or maybe nigger music. Take your pick. White trash or coon tunes
>>
>>36974106
>you fell for the morality meme
>jokes on you
....yeah well in any case im listening to this right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-N3abu_g3E
>>36974115
>>
File: tmp_12693-images(13)1716346195.jpg (5KB, 261x160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12693-images(13)1716346195.jpg
5KB, 261x160px
>>36974042
>bye felina
>>
>>36973501
Nightcore without a single doubt. I can listen to basically anything from normie-tier pop to noise shit, but "nightcore" grinds my gears like nothing else.
>>
>>36973501
Definitely Big Room House.

It's just repetitive bullshit that normies can understand and like because it's the same thing every time and it's "fun" and "cool"

EDM festivals are so bad it's not funny anymore. Filled with shitty house and festival trap bs
>>
>>36974161
it's pretty meh desu
but yeah, memes aside, try not to end up larping in a christcuck general.
>>
File: 1222.jpg (6KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1222.jpg
6KB, 231x244px
>>36973501

Pretty much all normie music

>Shit-tier mainstream popmusic like minaj and katy perry that is always influenced by trends and isn't written, composed or produced by the artist. Pop was always bad, but in the 80's it had some value and taste to it, at least.
>Modern trap-induced shit rap. Rap was awesome in the 90's and early 00's but became so shit these days
>Modern country music
>House music, trance music (especially modern Goa and psy) I want the old infected mushroom back
>Modern rock. I see a comeback trend for older bands like papa roach, green day and sum41 so that's nice but most of it isn't interesting these days.
>>
>>36973501
>What does /r9k think is the most degenerate genre of music?
nigger
>>
>>36974319
mate i listen to a ton of stuff i only posted what i currently listened to

ill call a dumbass nigger out when i see one
>>
Everyone has their reasons for listening to what they listen to. If you don't understand why they listen to it, you also don't understand them and the forces working upon them.
>>
>>36973501
Rap

It probably has the most potential of the degenerate genres of music but it unfortunately boils down to promoting violence, promiscuity and drug use. It's all part of the increasingly degenerate urban black culture.
>>
>>36973932
Can you even call it a gerne of music? Its some song that already exists just faster and with high pitched vocals.
>>
>>36974442
u rite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ_aObFM-Fo
>>
>>36974510
>>36973932
reminder that there's nothing wrong with nightcore as a genre
>>
>>36974104
legit piece of shit right here people. What's it like knowing Jamal is ramming your SO?
>>
>>36974342
>papa roach, green day and sum41

>he actually thinks these objectively garbage bands are talented, original elder statesmen of rock and not just a continuation of utterly shit rock music.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.