[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underworld is the classic /R9K/ movie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: 0155 (2).jpg (429KB, 1371x800px) Image search: [Google]
0155 (2).jpg
429KB, 1371x800px
> male lead is clueless wagie living miserable virgin existence
> suddenly taken away from it all by hot aristocrat with weird fetishes
> vampires are a NEET elite (their elders don't even get out of bed for centuries)
> werewolves are a bunch of chads
> main character finally sides with qt oneitis over either faction

Doesn't hurt that Kate Beckinsale has a great ass.
>>
File: f.jpg (107KB, 451x400px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
107KB, 451x400px
>>36972730
btw, hooking up with rich perverted women is the next best thing to NEETbux if you're up for following orders. Sure, you work more than a NEET but you live in luxury, and it's better than cuck marriage because there's no illusions about who's in charge (her).
>>
File: underworldsignssounds-(4).jpg (159KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
underworldsignssounds-(4).jpg
159KB, 636x480px
I've been working as a houseboy for a posh British lady and it's going great, though only if you like pegging. Upper class English women can't get enough of that.
>>
File: screencaps0422.jpg (152KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
screencaps0422.jpg
152KB, 1920x810px
Gets a bit tough when she has those fetish parties though and she lets her guests use me, some of them are pretty rough.
>>
File: tumblr_m0deceZjIO1rqxrjvo1_500.gif (672KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0deceZjIO1rqxrjvo1_500.gif
672KB, 500x229px
My favourite chores probably involve cleaning her latex fetishwear and toys.
>>
You are not entirely wrong.
>>
File: underworldsignssounds-(43).jpg (176KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
underworldsignssounds-(43).jpg
176KB, 636x480px
Best fetish of hers? Probably the whole remote control vibrator thing. We put matching ones in our asses and she has the remote, it keeps us on edge all day.
>>
I've never seen any of the underworld movies and looking at the RT scores I don't feel like I'm missing out much.
>>
>>36973647
The first one is good. The rest are just rehashes of the first one.
>>
File: underworld2hk2lq5.jpg (371KB, 967x1229px) Image search: [Google]
underworld2hk2lq5.jpg
371KB, 967x1229px
>>36973647
Beckinsale is pretty much the only reason to watch them. But she's a pretty good reason.
>>
>>36973647
I haven't watched it, but now that I've seen this thread I probably will. I like vampire movies from the 2000s, like daybreakers and the blade series. They may not have the best rt scores, but they are /comfy/.
>>
what is your opinion of the last movie / chapter that has been released ?
>>
File: screencaps0048.jpg (104KB, 1920x810px) Image search: [Google]
screencaps0048.jpg
104KB, 1920x810px
Kate's accent is very comfy too, sets off all sorts of ASMR.
>>
>>36974268
Seems like a decent end for Kate's character but they kind of turn the vampires into magic elves in a castle with a magic lake.
>>
>>36974318
yeah she keeps evolving . that magic thing was weird indeed.
>>
>>36974435
After the second one i stopped watching, the idea of the Coven being destroyed bit by bit depressed me, thousand of years destroyed in weeks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.