[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you want friends anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 20170512_160256-1.jpg (54KB, 236x266px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_160256-1.jpg
54KB, 236x266px
Why don't you want friends anon?
>>
>>36972263
I don't think i'm worthy of the kind of friends i need. I'm not interested in shallow normie friendships either, so i need to become more genuine in order to have genuine friends, if they ever come along.
>>
I don't know. I just don't really give a fuck. I wouldn't mind having friends, but I don't wanna go out of my way to get them. I tried it and it mostly sucked dicks.
>>
I don't keep in touch with any of my school friends anymore except for one guy who is another wizard apprentice like I am, and we only meet each other IRL every few months to eat pizza and watch movies/anime.

All of my work colleagues are normalfags who I have nothing in common with apart from watching some sports and I move jobs every 6 months so I don't need to keep in touch with them.

There was a guy who was a friend of my older sister's who was cool and we'd hang out often but he's married and got a kid now so I'll probably see much less of him now.
>>
I've been nothing but dissapointed by them or worse. Betrayal.
>>
>>36972263
I don't want to be friends with everybody.
That'd be really tiring and too much work.

I'd rather have fewer friends and be a better friend to them n vice versa.

Quality over quantity.
>>
>>36972263
I want friends, but friends don't want me
>>
File: 1489241434637.gif (1MB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489241434637.gif
1MB, 350x240px
I do want friends. Never had any and don't know if I ever will
>>
>>36972263
I am no happier with friends than I am without them, so it isn't worth the risk of becoming close to others.
>>
>>36972673
>>36972683
>>36972683
Lmao these normies actually want friends.
>>
Whenever I hang out with someone I get tired and it feels like a waste of time, I rather lay in my bed and look at the celing

In contrast to most people here I get messages from others all the time who wants to "know me better", It's honestly really annoying
>>
>>36972263
because it's a waste of time and energy until they eventually realize I'm a boring person with little to no value to offer them and they stop contacting me
>>
>>36972263
Too much of a hassle honestly.
>>
File: 1490664932907.jpg (1MB, 2500x1678px) Image search: [Google]
1490664932907.jpg
1MB, 2500x1678px
>>36972263
I like being alone more and only interact with others out of a societal obligation that makes me feel like a weird loser if I go more than a week without talking to anyone
>>
>>36973464
>I like being alone more
I used to think that too... I was wrong...
>>
>>36973901
Care to elaborate anon? What changed your mind?
>>
>>36974022
Idk what changed it desu, but over the past couple years I've gotten real lonely with nobody around to talk to/do stuff with. I used to tell myself I liked being alone, and sometimes that's true, but I don't want to be completely alone forever
>>
I'm fat. I have no education, no job, no career and no money. I don't have friends because I'm ashamed of myself.
>>
I always pretend that I want more friends, but then on the rare occasion that I do get asked somewhere or my phone rings I hate it so much. I mean, sure, there are parts of being around other people that I like some of the time, I'm not totally antisocial but I actually find it physically draining. After 2-3 hours I want to be left alone completely and I feel actually tired and can barely concentrate on what anyone else has to say.
>>
I only had one group of friends in school

They were a bunch of nerds but they were kinda funny. I think they just took me in out of pity. They were all way smarter than me, so I didn't really offer anything of interest to me.

Three years ago, they all split up for universities around the country, and I've been on my own ever since.
>>
File: 1494630291966.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494630291966.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36972263
humanity has let me down and cast me out too many times
>>
>>36974152
Of interest to them*
>>
>>36974135
Then change. Lose weight, get a job, etc. So you're not ashamed. Trust me it's well worth it to move up in life instead of staying at the bottom
>>
because this way i dont have obligations and responsibilities to people
>>
>>36974210
>tfw to intelligent for obligations
>>
>>36974725
That would be everyone here. We are superior intellectuals.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.