[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a job interview in an hour. Should I jerk off before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: teenkasia_019-076.jpg (631KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
teenkasia_019-076.jpg
631KB, 1071x1600px
I have a job interview in an hour.
Should I jerk off before?
>>
>>36971505
do it after, if you do it before there's a chance you'll smell like dry cum
>>
probably not, prepare yourself before you go in
>>
>>36971505
no. jerk off after but only if you do good.
also take some kind of stimulant like caffeine beforehand to keep you at the top of your game (unless these things make you shit then dont).
be prepared for bullshit questions like what is your life like and stuff like that to
>>
>>36971544
>bullshit questions like what is your life like and stuff like that to
Yeah I'm dreading that part. I'm shit at making small talk
>>
no you'll be weak as shit

i haven't fapped in 40 days and i eye fuck everyone now

and everyone always looks away before i do
>>
>>36971505
During the interview

Just look the interviewer in the eyes and say "This is my job now" while at it.

Throw in a few "o yeahs" to seal the deal.
>>
Why not? Maybe it would relax you.
>>
>>36971505
fuck no dude whatever you do dont fap before interview
>>
>>36971505
No.
When they ask you why you'd be a good fit for the position, tell them that you postponed masturbating because you're serious about this job.
Guaranteed Hire
>>
On short notice jacking off before an interview will ease your mood and make you more comfortable.

However if you've got more time before an interview then the best option is to go to the bank and get $5 worth of pennies each paycheck. Stick those pennies up your ass and use those pennies wherever you go. Eventually they will disseminate throughout the city and then you will have the upper hand mentally since you will know that he most likely touched something that has been inside your ass.
>>
>>36972295

You do this with a roll of $5's or $20's, nobody uses pennies

$20's will make it around town lickity split, trust me i marked all my ass $20's and you wouldn't believe the places I re-encountered them
>>
The only time you should ejaculate is when there is when there is a woman involved. This keeps your testosterone up and keeps you from being one of these soft men that work in Tech with no masculinity. Honestly, I just moved to Seattle doing hvac work and the sheer amount of faggotry around here is amazing. Kind of reminds me of this time that I grabbed a coffee with this whore who ended up having a piss fetish. She really liked reading Stephen king novels. They always end the same. But I gotta go because I need to get to the doctor. I have this weird rash on the side of my leg.
>>
>>36972508

This nofap shit is so stupid
>>
>>36972508

Almost thought this was johnny neptune for a second there
>>
>>36972295
>>36972403
Fat fucking disgusting pieces of shit

I'd bash the life out of you pathetic little pricks and force feed you a bowl of my shit, piss & vomit
>>
>>36972947

You didn't think that was funny?

lol, I sure did.
>>
>>36972947
Are you upset because you've been handling my ass pennies? Take a look inside your change jar and count up all those pennies.
>>
>>36973012
Glad I'm not in the USA with you fucking pigs.
>>
>>36972947
kek wtf relax dude
>>
>>36972982
Not when I think of me being handed a note that's covered in your shit.

I'd kick your head in
>>
>>36973087
I travel all around the world my dude. You have got my ass coins guaranteed! It helps ease up my anxiety and build confidence!
>>
>>36971525
This. You don't want to smell like that for a first impression for most people. Only robot cumdumps may appreciate it.
>>
Alright guys, OP here.
I decided to not jerk off.
Interview went ok, but now I'm too jittery to jerk off
>>
>>36972947
Don't make me get out my jizz nickels
>>
>>36973393
Is this a real risk?
>>
>>36973145

What country do you live in?

I'll be sure to buy a large amount of your currency, and send it to someone there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.