[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex is dating some filthy druggie sex obsessed dude, a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

My ex is dating some filthy druggie sex obsessed dude, a few months before breaking up with me, while she waited for half a year before dating me because of apparent """trust issues""" from her previous ex. I fucking hate the situation I'm in right now, I'm trembling with anger and I want and need to kill someone real fast.
>>
Are you me? This same shit happened to me 2 years ago and I still feel the emotional shockwaves sometimes.
>>
>>36970620
>>36970639

You two are a bunch of candy assed nancies. Quit crying like a bunch of babies and grow up
>>
I'm worried my ex will end up dating somebody like that. It would hurt to see her dating someone else anyway, but especially someone like that.
>>
>>36970620
Watch it bud, youre too autistic to get away with murder and youll be passed around in prison. ;)
>>
>>36970688
Guess what? She already is and she's telling him about how awful a boyfriend you were and laughing at your tiny little peter right now while railing pills
>>
>>36970620
My last ex did that same shit. Took her months to get over her bf before me, and then when we broke up, she was talking to someone by at least a month later.

(Although, I think she was doing it to try and make me jealous, because she was super eager to bring it up to me)
>>
I might as well just come out as a homosexual because I hate and can't stand women anymore. They're masters at figuring out what you want to hear. Look at their actions, many things will make more sense. Don't believe their bullshit even if sometimes they themselves believe it.
>>
File: 1451545168939.jpg (1MB, 1581x886px) Image search: [Google]
1451545168939.jpg
1MB, 1581x886px
>be filthy druggie sex obsessed dude
>pretend to be a good person that's just in a rough spot
>it causes endearment in chicks and they fall for it
>>
>>36970675
Fucking kill yourself norman. You are nothing like us. I hope whatever sadness you have that brought you to this board makes you pull the trigger you fucking pussy.
>>
>>36971833
You're the normal fag.

I've never even had a gf, you filthy beta male!
>>
>>36970620
>My ex is dating some filthy druggie sex obsessed dude

She's getting pounded hourly
>>
>>36971833
Sadness? I come here to laugh at you pathetic little betas screeching about tfw no gf
>>
>>36971873
If having a gf made someone a normie almost 99% would be one. Theres more to it than that you faggot
>>36971965
Yeah I bet you do. You expect me to believe that you found an image board that normies cant even understand, then access the board called /r9k/, which gives nothing away about the contents and culture of the board, then browse the post and when you get BTFO you say "I-I-I just come here to laugh at you heh h-heh" shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>36972078
How or in what form did I get BTFO? I literally have everything you want in life but will never get. Looks, money, status, love, happiness etc. I could go on but I think you get the gist
>>
File: JmJWMKP.jpg (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JmJWMKP.jpg
503KB, 1280x720px
>>36971041
Confirmed winning strategy
>>
>>36972078
>If having a gf made someone a normie almost 99% would be one.
Gee that's the whole fucking point retard
>>
File: IMG_1408.jpg (1MB, 3000x2370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1408.jpg
1MB, 3000x2370px
The answer to this is simple, join the klan, assemble a possy, robe up and purge the nation of degenerates

Or

Move on and just know you dodged a bullet
>>
>>36970810
>>36970639
>>36970620
I'm surprised people as immature as you could even date a girl
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.