[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is wedlock the worst class in standard and what can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: facebook-share.jpg (116KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share.jpg
116KB, 1200x628px
Why is wedlock the worst class in standard and what can we do about it?
>>
>>36970163
WARLOCK
ORIGINALOOOK
>>
>Priest

LOL K
>>
>>36970234
Get out priest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36970163
With Reno rotating out the only viable Warlock deck is zoo, and zoo simply loses to so many popular decks.
I made a zoo/discard warlock (without quest, of course), and while it's not nearly as good as popular decks, it's a lot of fun and it can work on lower ranks.
>>
>>36970285
That's what makes me sad, my poor warlock cannot into high ranks like everybody else
>>
FUCK QUEST ROGUE
>>
>>36970315
Literally the only good thing about gadgetzan meta was renolock, it was just such a fun deck. I considered switching over to wild and keep playing it, but I wanted to try the warlock quest so I made a deck around that (disenchanting my reno and kazakus for it). I'm f2p so I'm fucked now. Luckily elemental shaman is pretty fun.
>>
File: ANTONIDAS, OBLITERATE.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ANTONIDAS, OBLITERATE.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
I just want to play exodia mage but I dropped HS since mean street and have no money to unlock one night. Fucking babbling books had to be 4th wing, jfc.

Even secret mage would need that valet guy from 5th wing. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36970385
I bought the entire adventure with just coins from quests, you can get it if you save up for like 5-6 weeks. I played that deck for a while, but it gets sort of stale and boring after you do the combo a few time. Wouldn't recommend it, play freeze mage, that's fun.
>>
>>36970425
>you save up for like 5-6 weeks
Yeah...no. I'm not going through that again. It's not that different from freeze mage though, so I kinda enjoy both of them. But I just don't like the alex combo because of all the warriors, heals and whatnot.
>>
>>36970320
>Can't win against a deck that has literally no meaningful board presence until Turn 5
kek
>>
>>36970484
It's just another problem of freeze mage. I can't deal with charge 5/5 every turn.

Mages just can't survive in this meta, except maybe secret mages if you mindgamed your opponent but I don't have the adventure unlocked for the cards. And I don't want to use other class.
>>
>>36970475
do it, it's worth it. You get about as much dust value from the adventure as you do from 28 packs, especially if you want certain cards.
>>
>wedlock
>on r9k
>no one mentions this Freudian slip
>>
if u dont ladder with freeze mage you're a fucking faggot
freeze mage is the best counterpick for questrogue outside of pure aggro/pirate warr and if u play pirat warr youre no better than a redditor
>>
File: 1483187427268.jpg (39KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1483187427268.jpg
39KB, 500x494px
>>36970549
I think I'm just setting myself up for more suffering.
>>
>>36970594
>Freeze Mage
Just fucking go play Solitaire you no-fun-allowed shitter.
>>
>>36970535
if you cant beat quest rogue as a freeze mage you are doing lots of things very horribly wrong my dude
>>
>>36970594
>outside of pure aggro/pirate warr
How is freeze mage supposed to deal with quest warriors? They'll never get enough damage to go through all the armor he built up.
>>
I agree screw freeze mage
>>
>>36970647
I'm playing exodia mage so that might be the reason.
>>
>>36970685
exodia mage is very bad, too slow and is just a worse freeze mage- only works better against quest warrior and things that are never played like miracle priest

>>36970662
they usually dont build up much armour?
the same way u beat everyone
alexstrazsa
throw burn

you should be able to draw like 20 cards into your deck by turn 10 on an average game
>>
>>36970163
Killing jade druid would help.
>>
>>36970802
jade druid is no way near as oppressive a control killer as quest rogue is

you can tech control decks to be more proactive and present huge threats that jade druid cant counter

u cant counter quest rogue unless ur playing an aggro deck
>>
>>36970320
>run aggro hunter
>or dragon priest w/shadow vision and hope you can spam dragonfire potions
only counters I've come up with
what else can one do?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.