[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: dddd.jpg (53KB, 455x302px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
53KB, 455x302px
Guys i'm 21 yo virgin male, never had a gf, social akward n shit. I have no hopes i think,,, i've never had a female friend, i'm shy and introverted especially with girls. Some days ago i talked with a random girl on a site for people with problem in social interactions.. basically after some chats she said me that she is my age, never had a bf , never had sex. She also said "i'm horny i want to try sex, i'm sick of masturbate..." so this girl has a vigina ready for me, she lives a bit far from where i live... almost 300 km i think... but the biggest problem is that she is a bit ugly... i've asked to her to send me her picture.. so i saw her and she is bretty uggo... what should i do robots?? i desperately want to do sex, i'm horny as fuck, i masturbate every day, but is it worth it? spending money for a long trip, to fuck an ugly girl and lost virginity?
>inb4 whores (i'm not that type of person)
>>
>>36967732
> a site for people with problem in social interactions..

What site?
>>
Maybe you should become gay
>>
>>36967732
Its worth anon, the first time is always bad. I went to a prostitute (and it was embarrassing as hell). Just do it and let it behind you. I trust in you
>>
Might as well fuck a hooker.
>>
Stop ending all your sentences with ellipsis you fucking faggot

>i desperately want to do sex
why? you don't need it for any reason. stop fucking around.
>>
File: autisticbday.png (475KB, 658x1210px) Image search: [Google]
autisticbday.png
475KB, 658x1210px
i drove 9 hours to get a blowjob when i was 19. of course she was a 9/10 and swallowed. but hey... you do your thing.

maybe you can find a nice autistic girl
>>
>>36967732
>girl has vigina
Breaking news.
>I want to do sex
How about Chinese instead?

Dunno where you're from but the words you omit make this pretty damn funny and as such I can't be serious enough to post an actual reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 450x470px
Don't do it!!!
I make the mistake of giving 2 random slutty 8 year olds my virginity when I was 7.
Save that shit and give it to someone special.
I am nothing but used goods now and can no longer give anything special to my destined mate. (If I ever find one)
>>
File: 347309-flats.jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
347309-flats.jpg
37KB, 650x366px
>>36967732
This is a 70+ IQ site, Alambee
>>
>>36967732
OP just fuck her bro. You'll regret it deeply if you don't. You got this.
>>
>>36967834
this
https://socialphobiaworld.com/
>>36967922
sorry, and in truth i don't really need to do sex, i just need to be loved by someone but i also want to lose my virginity
>>36967952
ye, sorry, i'm not that good in english.. also i wrote this thread very fast because dinner was on table. I'm not attracted to asian girls at all :(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.