[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women like men who look like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: fenriz.jpg (41KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
fenriz.jpg
41KB, 600x902px
Why don't women like men who look like this?
>>
long hair makes you look like a faggot unless you already have a young effeminate/androgynous face
>>
>>36967608
S-some do, you just need to look--r-real hard.
>>
>>36967608
bug eyes
rest is fine
>>
>>36967636
what about metal head bitches? They like greasy dudes with long hair
>>
Is Fenriz a virgin?
>>
>>36967608
Incompatible with current standards defined by women, not because it is objectively unattractive like pic related, but because it is associated with low status in the modern psyche.
>>
>>36967706
Why is it considered low status?
>>
Long hair looks good on guys who are in their mid teen to late twenties. The only old guy I know who can still pull off long hair is Rob Zombie.
>>
>>36967771
Hard to say. Sometime during the industrial revolution (or even before?), the male's preferred appearance got cemented, and in more recent years a deviation from these standards would suggest a difficulty acquiring resources, or be associated with anticonformist trends (e.g. 70s hippies).

In the western world, facial hair is making a strong come back since 2010 it seems, but only for young men. On an old man it still equates being an outcast. On a level like >>36967608 though, it's still perceived badly.

In Asia, these standards are even stricter.
>>
I
HATE
ORIGINAL
BEARDS
>>
File: .jpg (260KB, 1160x683px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
260KB, 1160x683px
>>36967946
>suggest a difficulty acquiring resources
That's just stupid. Women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>36967771
It implies that they don't have a real job. Think of salary guys, none of them look like this.

It's just a dead give away that they work some retail job at a smoke shop, they're in a "band that's grinding to make it man", or sells drugs.

They're don't look like people who are actually productive in society and can support the nuclear family life.
>>
>>36967608
some women do but he must also have a set of other traits besides appearance
>>
>>36968090
Women are stupid for wanting to secure their offspring a decent life. Yeah ok.

Life has never been about fairness. Evolution objectively fights it. You either get your shit together, and get a mate or you don't.
>>
File: fenriz cat.jpg (228KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
fenriz cat.jpg
228KB, 1536x2048px
Fenriz a cute!
>>
File: long-blonde-hair-beard-men-.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
long-blonde-hair-beard-men-.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>36967608

That look can only be pulled of by men that are conventially attractive to begin with. The man in op is not even cute. There are a handful of women that dig that look but they're not very attractive either.
Also, the way it's parted in the middle just looks awful and outdated. That man needs some way to conceal the fact that his face is so long. It would be best if he could hide his fore head and ginger brows in some way. Maybe if he lost some weight he'd have a better jawline but at the moment he looks 2-3/10 at best.
>>
He has pretty eyes and he's not unattractive to me but guys like that just remind of me of lank haired metal head faggot teens. Like they should grow up and get a fucking haircut. Some do pull it off though but the hair also have to be lustrous and looked after
>>
>>36968090
When it comes to status, they definitely are followers, and if new trends replace the old, their attraction will adapt too, even against their will or conscious thinking.

Men base their attraction mainly on physical, objective features, and these are closely linked to the species genetics. Those can only change by natural selection.
Women base their attraction on status, which is contextual and dependant on human society (without society, the concept of status is meaningless). They get their data on status by observing others around them. This is why women are more conformist than men, they are more aware of what is approved and what isn't, and and are more wary to venture outside the acceptable scope. When the definition of status changes, women adapt, and their sexual and mating preferences follow, without them knowing why they've changed.
>>
>>36968205
>they let niggers have dreadlocks
But let a white man have long hair in the workplace? NOOO REE REE AUTISTIC! AUTISTIC! BUM!
>>
File: IMG_1281.jpg (68KB, 599x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.jpg
68KB, 599x801px
Straight long hair on men looks fucking awful like op's pic. On the other hand curly long hair on men are what make girls wet
>>
>>36968345
Don't find Harry at all attractive but can comfirm this hair is hnnnngh
>>
>>36968333
Yeah but I'm not wrong though
>>
>>36968333
Dreadlocks are still perceived positively in a portion of black society, which despite globalism agenda, is still not fully integrated to white society.
>>
>>36968205
Long hair on men is another one of those things that's slowly becoming more socially acceptable.
>>
im sure fenriz doesnt have trouble finding qt black metal gf
>>
>>36968345
Lately my long curly hair has gotten a couple compliments from cuties but I'm not sure if it's sincere or just a cruel prank yet.
>>
>>36968418
Yet another privilege given to blacks. Not us evil white men, though. We can't be looking like racist fascist vikings now, can we?
>>
>>36968345
*makes 15 year olds wet*
>>
Tfw want long hair and think it would look good on me but I have jew fro hair...
>>
>>36968753
Thats exactly what we want anon
>>
>>36968545
I've never seen any pics or video of him with a girl. He might be a virgin for all we know.
>>
>>36968777
They make lots of products to tame your mane, go for it
>>
>>36968940
way to old, anon. way to old.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.