[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Girls"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: a4YM63m_700b.jpg (76KB, 594x749px)
a4YM63m_700b.jpg
76KB, 594x749px
If you see a cute girl walking past, and you want to approach her, what's the first thing you say?
>>
>>36967000
I don't say anything because I'm ugly enough that'd she scream rape and I'd be arrested without question.
>>
>>36967000
this is the worst thing to do. you must ignore horrible women
>>
File: 1493820812746.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493820812746.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>36967000
DOWN ON THE GROUND GET DOWN THIS IS A RAPE
>>
File: calm wojak.png (26KB, 247x251px) Image search: [Google]
calm wojak.png
26KB, 247x251px
>>36967000
i just go home and masturbate to the thought of her domming me
>>
File: 1478132388064.png (172KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
1478132388064.png
172KB, 339x329px
>>36967000
What kind of turbo Chad do you take me for? I avert my eyes and try not to be noticed.
>>
I usually ask her about something she's doing, has in her possession, or about something in the area. Then I introduce myself and ask her a general question.

t. Not a virgin
>>
File: 1494582029682.jpg (32KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494582029682.jpg
32KB, 599x510px
"the fuck you lookin at?"
>>
>>36967000
Haha who actually does this?
For real who even makes eye contact?
>>
>>36967000
It's not so much about what you say, it's more about the general feeling and mood that you project. If you approach her in an submissive and awkward frame of mind, she will see you as submissive and awkward and lose interest very quickly. If you approach her in a strong and confident state of mind, she will see that strength and confidence in you.

The key thing is that you can say exactly the same thing between those states of mind and the words will have no effect on the outcome. Women have acute emotional awareness and can accurately guess a person's status and self worth very quickly just by seeing the way they conduct themselves.

So don't worry about what to say, instead think about how to say it. And practice. You will be rejected a lot at first, but if you persist you will eventually find success.

Also it's good to remember that women are generally more scared of you than you are of them. Part of the reason they never approach is because women are risk averse and have all kinds of self esteem issues so if they actually approached a guy and got rejected it would really fuck them up mentally.
>>
>at a party or bar

Hi I'm anon, who are you

>Anywhere else
Hi xD
>>
>had sex with a fair amount of women
>only ever approach them when im really drunk

Nothing scares me more than the thought of being called a fucking creep for approaching a woman sober.

Thanks British social conventions, thanks feminism, fuck you.
>>
>Hi, I'm Anon. You're seriously cute. What's your name?
>Ooh, what a cute name. Say are you often here? I would've remembered if I ever saw you here before.
The conversation goes from there easy on. If she is only there for a special occasion, you can say something like
>In that case I need your phone number. I would fucking bite me in the ass if I never saw you again.

Also listen to >>36967252
>>
>>36967454
>tfw you have a really fucking beta name
>>
Is this thread just going to be fishing advice from fish or can we be adults and just accept that this sort of thing is wishful fiction.
Cold approaches are a myth.
>>
>>36967000
Hi, what's your name?
It works 85% of the time for me
>>
>>36967529
>tfw you have a really rare name that people never get right at the first try
I really like how special my name is but this just sucks.
>>
File: Uru.jpg (951KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Uru.jpg
951KB, 1200x1920px
Nothing but I look at her lewd parts when I think she isn't looking.
>>
>>36967000
lemme holla atchoo rite quick
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.